Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
removed by mods :o(

Other urls found in this thread:

eatingwell.com/recipes/22138/low-calorie/comfort-food/slideshow/low-calorie-comfort-food-recipes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is /thinspo/ dying? It's becoming so slow now :(

MAKE THINSPO GREAT AGAIN

>16.5 BMI
>short
>huge barrel ribcage
>huge hips

just kill me now

MOST OF THE REGULAR POSTERS HAVE DIED OF MALNUTRITION.

What do you guys do to stay motivated? Thinspo pics dont work for me, so I wrote goal weights on my mirror. Being able to cross them out and see the list get smaller as I go is very encouraging, compared to just looking at pictures.

You don't need motivation, you need discipline
all I do is stop eating. You shouldn't need motivation

Are my thighs fat? Honest answer.
I'm like 130 lbs (5' 8")
Please DO joke about my estrogen

Forgot pic

I think about how fat I am

Yep.
I have similar thighs. Feels bad

is there a way to avoid or minimize lightheadedness?

ugh I've lost weight from being sick and so I'm further underweight (have always been). But I reckon my metabolism's still high so my shitty diet will probably fuck me when that slows. I'm looking to start gaining muscle (I have none to speak of, horribly out of shape) Y'all have any tips for anything I can eat when I get cravings for shit like chips and soda? *Sadly, I'm also super picky)

need pic to believe. Also how tall?

LMAO

I think about all the great clothes I'm gonna wear that I've never been able to pull off, how I'm gonna go to the beach and be completely confident, that I'm gonna look good in pictures, and potentially get a fit bf to work out with...

Loads of goals. all of them worth being hungry for now and then and sweating at the gym.

my thighs are smaller but then again people mistake me for a boy from time to time so not sure what is worse

yeah I do this. If I feel hungry and I want to eat shit, I just get up and do something else immediately. Like if I'm sitting in my room I'll go to the library or some shit until I forget about wanting to eat crap.

no pic but my measurements are
30 bust
25 underbust
22.5 waist
32 hips

I'm 5'2" and have a short torso so you can imagine how gross that looks.

also my legs/butt are muscular which makes me look fatter than I am

Sounds fine desu.

no, it looks pretty terrible. every thinspo pic is of some tall or average height girl with a really thin ribcage which makes them look thin all the way through

>tfw legitimately "big boned"

those insta chicks have small waists and big bums, thighs and they look great, why not just train and gain some muscle in areas that makes your waist look smaller?

am i the only one who ended up with no butt after losing weight? female here.

My waist is already very small. If I build muscle I'll look fatter

also I don't want to look like an Instagram "baddie", I personally find that look repulsive

Squats

Lmao thank god

Repulsive is a strong word. My suggestion was just to make the best out of the cards you've been dealt.

female, 17.7 bmi. goal at 16.7.

been at the same weight for months. how to push myself focus again?

tfw bulking and can eat virtually whatever i want while still looking better than everyone starving themselves in this thread

corset to make your ribcage smaller

ur thighs are big yeah but i'd still ride u no questions asked

Make losing weight fun and not a chore. start working out.

ive lost 2 inches off my waist in 10 days :,) i dont have a scale so idk how much weight ive lost but phew im happy

i walk about two hours a day, go to the gym twice a week, swim 1 km a week and ride my bicycle from time to time. i should swim more often though, really love that.

think i should really start to pay more attention to what i eat. why is healthier food so much more expensive though.

Do the same stuff just do it more intensely, maybe you haven't upped your efforts in awhile.

>tfw you gain 10 lbs when you fuck around and eat like a slob and stop going out for runs

sometimes being a social recluse prevents me from working out more often. sucks.

how can i motivate my bf to lose weight? he used to be super thin (6'1 130lbs (he did a lot of coke)) but over the past 4 or so years hes just gained a ton of weight. last time i asked he's at 225. he's obviously unhappy but as much as i've tried he won't go on diets with me and when we go to the gym together he gets tired and wants to go home after half an hour.

inb4 threaten to dump him

I used to smoke pot after a 30 minute warmup. Cardio feels great stoned.

Think about how I can't be FAT and UGLY

Confession time.
My ex had bulimia and some serious body image issues. It was a long time ago but I don't want to be involved in that kind of psychological harm again. But whenever I browse /thinspo/ the girls are cute cute CUTE. Wat do? 135lbs 5'10" male btw

any thinspo for andro girls?

i am female, rather thin at a slightly underweight bmi. it's not like i completely look like a boy or want to, but i have a rather boy-ish body type with small hips, thighs, boobs and ass and think it would suit me better.

to the men itt how do you deal with not being able to physically protect your women?

From what?

i dont know i just would hate to feel helpless if i was attacked with my gf

That's what guns and concealed carry licenses are for

>that confidence you have when you're talking to a guy you know you can tear to shreds with your bare hands because he's a skinny wimp
Isn't there an opposite of it for skinny guys? Don't you feel intimidated by big guys at all?

true true

>be hungry skeleton
>fire gun
>recoil breaks your arm
>don't even hit your target because your weak arms can't keep a stable aim
>get your gun taken away and your head smashed in

i feel this too. as a adult male whos 6'2 230 i cant imagine weighing as much as a girl. thats jsut insane. how do you not feel like a beta cuck.

No because I live in a place with rule of law and assault is a crime
I never understood the dominant psyche. I don't care if some chad is trying to dominate me. He can fuck off with that ape shit

I feel like counting calories obsessively never works for long, I've tried that so many times. Right now I'm just trying my best not to think about food and to stay a tiny bit hungry but not completely starved.

They didn't take their multivitamins

ew

>going on birth control
>supposed to make you gain weight
fuuuuuuck

>how do you deal with not being able to physically protect your women?

Most of the anorexic girls I've met when I was in the clinic told me that they are repulsed by guys with muscles, then again I was the only guy there until I got kicked out

he's only going to get worse. why waste time on him?

Carb cravings and water retention. I keep my fridge stocked with sweet potatoes and a higher dosage of magnesium seems to really help my fluid issues.

Also depends on the kind of pill you're going onto.

And if you're also working out then this infograph is helpful for planning/ taking counter measures

When i feel light headed its usually on days i didnt drink enough water

that's really helpful info, thanks user, saved

I kno user, get to 15 bmi without developing muscles, it's the only way for midget femanons. Normal ppl bmi rules don't work on us.
t. another 5'2
The only starving here are fatties who have no idea about how to eat like a sane human
Just eat when you hungry until you're full. I'm never counting calories. Best not to think/obsess over food

cute

i came down with the flu and not eating just makes me feel unbearably awful, so i ended up ingesting tons of gooey comfort food. i want to forgive myself because it was a special circumstance, but i also dont want to give myself an excuse to not work harder ;_;

Then take it as an opportunity to re-frame your thinking about gooey comfort food and finding new recipes to take their place. I swapped mac'n'cheese for cauliflower w/ Parmesan and herbs.

eatingwell.com/recipes/22138/low-calorie/comfort-food/slideshow/low-calorie-comfort-food-recipes/

First time losing my period,anything i should know aside from that its not good? 16.9 bmi

your hair is next

What did your diet look like this month?
I'm at 15 bmi and the times I don't have periods are when I eat mostly junk.
If my diet is mostly healthy with meat and fish and stuff I'm getting periods in time

bits of everything,lots of fiber,went up to around 1000 cals a day,trying to gain a bit or at least maintain

>same weight for 4 days despite of drastically restricting TDEE
how is plateauing even a thing ;_;

What works for energy? I'm so tired all of the time, even though I take multivitamins and iron supplements. I'm not even eating a huge deficient this week - my days are ranging from 1000 to 1200 cals.

I used to be able to wake up 2 hours earlier when I was only eating 5-600 cals but now I can't seem to drag myself out of bed.

Honestly I wouldn't worry about it when you're sick. It's not an excuse then. That's like a runner trying to exercise on a broken leg.

You need to pamper yourself and let your body heal when you're sick. Even if you gain a few pounds, you can lose them next week anyways.

Try adding more animal products. Salmon is great, meat broth, eggs
Supplements are a meme. Sounds like you're depressed though

>tfw slowly beginning to see my ribcage again
>tfw slowly beginning to see my jaw and cheek bones more sharply

i've got a ways way to go yet, but i know we're all gonna make it sempais

>Already lost 24 lbs
>Only 6 more lbs until I reach my gw of 110
>Losing weight keeps getting easier as I have lost all interest in food

Damn! We're gonna win this thing!

hi according to my scale I've lost 8 pounds (double-checked with another, it's right) yet by looking at myself / feeling my thighs I'm convinced I've gained a pound or two.
Could this be explained by water weight and muscle loss? Or is the body dysmorphia meme real?
on the bright side I don't like eating

If you want a fit bf you need to be THICC

oh hi that's me

thankfully i don't live in a shithole like most parts of the US so physical strength is not necessary

Is it safe to do Keto and IF at the same time?

An apple or a cup of coffee usually does the trick for me

I'm just busy with work this time of year. /thinspo/ goes in waves, it gets busy then it gets quiet, then it gets busy. We had a spike after the new year with all the "new years resolution" people and holiday guilt.

I actually prefer it slow, as it tends to lead to better discussion.

my girlfriend has a higher BMI than me and it bothers me. what do?

Holy shit, you just made a joke!

The way I see it you have 4 options:
a) gain weight
b) maker her lose weight
c) trade in your girlfriend for a lighter, smaller model
d) stop making a fuss about such petty things as BMIs

Whoopsie, forgot the digits

Fat affects men and women differently, and women usually have more
But a number is way too abstract to care about, if she's actually too fat though tell her

gain some muscle, muscle weighs more

ilu frof

>tfw thin legs but still some belly
how do i lose it? caloric deficit apparently does not work

carry a gun

my women is 2D and therefore impervious to being physically harmed

>like to drink chicken broth for breakfast every morning
>sometimes roommate uses it for something
>after she opens it she PUTS IT BACK IN THE CABINET INSTEAD OF THE FRIDGE
>confront her about this first time, tell her it needs to go back in the fridge
>she does it again
>write one the side of the container "this goes in the fridge"
>go to make some for breakfast today
>it's in the fucking cabinet again.

dunno what to do guys might be time to end her

how insecure are you guys hahahahahhaa

Make your own broth instead of drinking broth from a carton.

The anorexia episode of American Dad is comfy

Low carb/high fat-er here. Yesterday I ate a whole box of thin mints that I bought for someone else but they told me they didn't like them. So I ate the whole box after a couple days and had the most comfy sleep I've had in a long while. I think I'm going this low carb/high fat thing wrong. How do I stop my hips from hurting?