Binary Options

Hey Veeky Forums, I am here to offer you a lifetime exclusive offer...
To keep it short, I was fired, so!
Ask a binary options "broker" anything!
(Actual title: retention agent)

Did not notice how slow this board is, might respond only tomorrow as it is very late here and I've got a couple of interviews tomorrow.

Some information off the bat to spike curiosity:

>I've handled accounts well over 300,000$ (private or corporate, persuaded to deposit by me)
>Located outside of the U.S
>The amount of bullshit going on is unbelievable
>Binary options are being kept low by governments and censorship (as well as paid professionals jacking servers, and maintaining crazy good SEO) as it is amazingly efficient at getting billions a year circulating worldwide markets.

Tell us your life story
>uni
>major
>how you got into it
>anything interesting
>what it actually like
Etc

What are binary options?

This is not about me man but I'll humour you for being first
I will greentext because I am seriously not an interesting person nor the subject at hand, and my subject opinion counts for shit
>be 19
>working as a clerk at a 24/7 wasting my fucking time for barely $1400 a month (this is above minimum wage here)
>my good friend hooks me up with an interview
>as clueless as as to what the fuck this company is
>One, single prerequisite. Good English.
>start off as an accounting department agent (documents and boring shit)
>make it clear I am a cut above the rest with both my linguistic ability (VERY important) and capability of being a shrewd scumbag
>make it to sales
>shine
>make it to big boy sales
>intended to save for uni, ended up realizing I will NEVER make as much money outside of this job
>now make monthly 13k (worst month) to 20k after taxes

How is it?
Well, it's pretty fucking intense
Interesting shit?
This isn't that kind of AMA, you gotta probe man

My subjective opinion*
Meant to quote >

Exactly what is the legality of running a binary options website, and is the market already too saturated to profit from (I.e. is it too late for me to set up something like that, perhaps on a smaller scale)

how can i get a broker to give me hand. meaning they help my trades win in a demo account (by altering pair quotes or whatever) and then i can bring customers to them as an affiliate claiming i will teach my strategy but only if they register and deposit with X broker.
it's not that ethical but who cares this is binary trading lmao. is something like this possible?

Sure, you don't want to be winning on the demo however, it is totally fake.
Get him to help you profit on your live account with promises of deposits, if you actually give him an active lead (depositor, trades on his own) he will show you more profits.
Don't let him downplay you too much in to depositing, get your profits out of your sessions and make sure you are fully compliant.
His incentive to show you profits will be the new leads, don't expect anything like being an affiliate, you have to be on the inside to make money out of binary options while not trading them.
Make use of the compliance department if it exists, they are more competent than accounting.
Find a nice CS agent to harass if they are giving you shit with verification. They love good chat / ticket ratings. Come on chat by mistake just to rate them, they will be excited to see you, ask for the same guy, they actually make bonuses off of that, and hey, you click a button and make a guy money? Win/win.
As long as you aren't a total dick to them, they will want to help.
Also, NEVER take a bonus, and withdraw once you squeezed out everything you can. Withdraw your initial deposit separately.
You WILL get your profits by wire, the problem sincerely is the banks, they hate us, it will take around a month to show up though.
It is perfectly legal as long as you operate it outside of the U.S, as well as having U.S clients. Only Turkish and Israeli citizens are prohibited by law to trade on binary options sites.
You need three things:
1. A good platform (Panda have a nice new one, MT5)
2. Good SEO / Marketing team. THAT market is over saturated, better for you.
3. Agents, and a good accounting department. I swear, a good binary options platform will make it a PRIORITY to expedite withdrawals, it will just rush in that many more deposits.

If your platform is the fastest to withdraw from, that alone will bring you many leads.
That, and bribing review sites to EXAGGERATE on that fact.

but what do I say to my affiliate manager to let them know that if they make it look as if i'm a winning trader I can bring them leads? I asked once and she never emailed me back.

as for verification i would tell the people I get to sign up to send a screenshot of their account number and shit to send to my affiliate manager so they cant fuck with me

Cont.
4. Make it a fucking INCENTIVE that it is on a smaller scale, make membership fucking exclusive, run a fucking fake interview to get in!
Make a department based solely on sifting through leads once you get big enough.
5. Manpower is key in everything. Don't get too many, but don't think you can operate alone.

The fact of the matter is, you need capital to make capital.
Why not look in to working as a sales agent? Or affiliate manager? It's excellent experience, and will get you going in the run of things.
Assuming you are in the U.S, it might not be worth it to uproot your life just to start a platform abroad.
Try working as SEO / Marketing if you are that You tell her, this guy, here is his name/email, is signing up, she will take care of the rest.
If he has an account, give her the account ID and you will be making it extra easy on her.
Make sure he DOESN'T DARE TO DEPOSIT until she has contacted him or it will count to shit.
Verification was regarding KYC documents, some platforms like giving shit about it to postpone / utterly deny withdrawals.
Don't take any referral bonus, just make sure you are getting sessions out of this, profitable ones.
DON'T THREATEN IF YOU AREN'T, they will suspend & send back your original deposit if you even breath the word chargeback and have profits.

Nice questions so far, I'm going to sleep soon, I promise to answer any queries that might be added by the time I'll wake up.
Everything is better through a phone call in any case, and dude, just use inspect element to fuck with the trading history if you want to show people fake profits. No need to waste time on a demo, trust me, and you can BLOW UP THE AMOUNTS LIKE CRAZY.
We (brokers) do that all the time.

>inspect element

holy fuck it worked!
i'm gunna make so much money shilling to fucking YOLO millenials on instagram

>do you faggots want to make A TRILLION DOLLARS?
>just sign up to X brokerage and fund your account then buy my course for $1,000

>email
See, now I'm happy I helped you!
Point is to change the trading history to show 80% and upwards winning trades and proper profit.
Also, FUCK TradeThunder brokers, their management is SHIT.

yeah I was using them since their demo didnt have a huge DEMO ACCOUNT on it so i could pretend it's the real deal. but now since I know this inspect element trick I can pretty much go with any broker.

Do you have any recommended brokers with good management and who dont fuck over affiliates?

>how did you get into brokering binary options
>without any prior finance experience, or finance education how can one get their foot in the door to become a broker
>where can I get in depth information on binary options
>The amount of bullshit going on is unbelievable
please elaborate
>what kind of customers do deal with
>Binary options are being kept low by governments and censorship (as well as paid professionals jacking servers, and maintaining crazy good SEO) as it is amazingly efficient at getting billions a year circulating worldwide markets.
can you elaborate this as well

First two questions already answered. Basically, know a guy that's inside. Search for sales jobs.
>In depth information
Ask a guy who works inside...
Now, where can you find a guy like that to ask anything of? Hmm..
>Bullshit going on
You know those ads saying "BILLIONAIRES WANT TO BAN THIS VIDEO"?
That's the essence of binary options.
>What kind of clients
See above. Just imagine those that believe, and feel entitled to money because of that.
>Censorship
Basically, a LOT of money going out of the U.S into... NOT the U.S.
Efforts are made on both sides to both make people aware, and not aware of this.
A good example is the Forbes article on Binary Options.
Calling it basically online gambling is such a fucking understatement.

Sorry man, can't shill for obvious reasons.
Open a free account, scope, talk to CS,ask them probing questions, talk to an account manager (conversion agent), probe them hard on the phone, see how they react.

if you were fired then why is your advise valuable? you were bad at your job

I wouldnt ask a c tier actor for acting advise

Was offered VP position for new branch abroad, made fucking arrangements to uproot my life, leave family behind, then it was given to someone else.
I gave them shit about it, and was forced to resign.
As I said, I've got interviews tomorrow, I left yesterday, and got several offers by the time I got in my car.
Your poverty is showing, what are you doing in this thread? Shoo, kid.
2/10, I did respond after all.

shit sucks man. good luck on the interviews.
also what country are you in? i think i would like working at a brokerage if i get to seperate YOLOers from their money

Thanks, but as I said, this is not about me, I just felt like talking to some normal people (inb4) about this shit now that I've taken a step back from being dedicated to this job 24/7.
It's not about YOLO's as much as it is normal clueless people, old confused people, and mainly, to tell the truth, retarded women (housewives) spending their husbands do$h.
Can't answer the first question for obvious reasons.
You have to realize that even if this guy is fucking based it is your opportunity to do you job and get him to invest.
The risk is fucking CRAZY, but not only do people that come in with capital come out with some very very nice profit, I saw some nice rare cases of a minimum $200 deposit taking out $8,000 at a time, for 4 months, made his fucking life, I remember his assigned broker actually called him to know how the fuck he is trading and profiting so mad.
Point being, get into it easy man, no commitment, search Craigslist!
You want to do conversion, get some air time, get to know management, and make it to retention if you are able and willing, or fuck off once you see the true colours.

Welp, no questions, saging this
I guess Veeky Forums doesn't care about insider information!

bump

Update
I got asked my expected wage for both interviews, I think they had a hard time believing my expectations for my age, but I got a solid recommendation from the one good manager I worked under, she was smart enough to include how much money I rolled in to the company.
I might be switching over from sales rep to sales manager, earning percentages based on my team's commission, not sure how happy I am based on this, having further responsibilities and assigning leads without hurting salaries, but I'll see what the benefits are and why it is so hard to get to these positions. This specific company I am joining is a two year young startup run by my previous boss' friend.
Gotta say, the most exciting part of this is going down deeper down the rabbit hole.
More details Monday, as I took the job after the second place turned out to be underwhelming.
Also, in case anyone was wondering, there IS a non-compete, but basically as most owners of these platforms are buddy-buddy they count for shit.
Also the fact basically an attentive costumer support agent has most information I do as a broker available to them.
tl;dr
Got a new job just like that, my position is one step above, more juicy information will be made available.
Any other questions you might have?
Elaborate on something?

Sage for double post
Smart enough should be replaced with considerate enough in hindsight.

what;s the juiciest strategy you use to score leads?

Leads come to us, we aren't fucking telemarketers
I mentioned above, basically those "$6 BAZIGLONAIRS WANT TO BAN THIS VIDEO" that lead you to the same fucking video with different people in it saying the same exact script, showing some bogus "automated trading software"
Sometimes, our marketing spices it up when we get enough low potential leads and it is geared towards passively increasing your capital and that pulls in greedy retirees etc.
It's all online
How do I choose my leads?
You have a team leader that assigns leads, say, I'm south African, I get all s.a leads, guy A is good at depositing veterans, etc.
We have people who call them up after they register and make them both deposit for the first time and get info off of them.
My own strategy that I cannot believe is not more common is looking up their address on Google earth, determine how much approx I can squeeze out