Is this, dare i say it, Veeky Forums?

is this, dare i say it, Veeky Forums?

heres a shot of the back as you can see it is quite the 'effay' 'fit' if i say so myself

quads, dubs and a great fit and i get ignored. i guess its true what they say chicks dontlike nice guys they like chads who treat em like shit not nice guys like me who buy them flowers and open doors and pick up the tab and ask them how their day was. im sick of it, im sick of being ignored by women who dont appreciate the kind of experience a nice guy like me can offer. comfort, contentment, security, love, understanding and that is just a taste of what im offering,

stupid faggot board

hello, one last pm then ill go haha i just so interested in you lol i hope you dont mind, what do you look for in a guy?

you there?

dont want to seem needy but just wondering if you've been getting my messages lol??

Looking good case

FINALLY you're there! i was getting worried haha!! whats up so good to get a reply lol thought you werent getting my messages weird lol, so do you like nice guys?

omg seriously hah are you dodging me just tell me if you dont want to talk i wont mind lol

????? you there or?

if you dont want to talk just say....

hey umm totally don't take this the wrong way and I'm like super flattered but like it'd be better if we sit did our own thing probably! haha I'm sure you're soo great but I'm just not feeling it right now sorry!!

>trying to self-bump

lol ok? like i wasnt even trying to do anything i think you got the wrong idea cause i didnt actually even like you that much i was just trying to be friendly lol? anyway its whatever i got some shit i need to do anyway haha

haha! thanks for the compliment! i guess i am kinda hot and cool.

oh wow shit did i send that to you my bad i was responding to some other chick lol

what the fuck is this thread

good thread

>people like this exist

Y-you too

it's pigfuck idiots show some respect

newfags

fucking amazing thread lol

ya you Veeky Forums senpai
shoutout to my niggas back on ankhstream

ayy you here too nigga?
TC reportin' in

whats up, how are the hoes?

tc did you get lost big guy? aren't you looking for the dog threads?

i sure am, but check out ankhs face stuck in the anus of a orang utan for a change

goddamn so close

now taht is Veeky Forumsshionable

Buy a fucking iron or learn to fold your shirts you worthless self bumping chad wannabe.

>side note

Chicks dig nice guys. Your just too beta and the amount of time you spent making this thread is a sad reflection of that.

haha whatever man go frig off

strayafags ruin everyboard, it's a fact. at least go back to posting pics of your clothes you australian subhuman

apologise

fuck off you waste of carbon

straight up just kill kys yourself

>pigfuck's fat now
lmao why

fuck you sucka

say that to my face and not online and see what happens psssh

you look fat as fuck

did your whore gf left you? or did you get too comfortable

ill hunt you down and kill you you bastard, knock it off RIGHT NOW

LAST WARNING

i'm a skinny twink why would i say that to your face? do you even have any lang left? raf?

have you at least become a reputable raf/lang shill on grailed or anything?

only thing i collect is pussy

used pussy by the way, i like to feel the cum of previous sexual partners when i fuck my girl

delete this

lmao

DAILY REMINDER:

>Pigfuck is a self hating cuckold

>Pigfuck hasn't worked a day in his life.

>Pigfuck lives off his inheritance.

>Pigfuck lives by himself shitpostsing on various forums for 14 hours a day.

>Pigfuck is addicted to playing World of Warcraft

>Pigfuck flew a girl from the Internet across the world to only leave him because he is a NEET.

the last time you typed that it was slightly different

You're a dysfunctional autist and pretty stupid but that shirt is okay!

i deny those allegations

was that waco?

ye, it's called the Waco Siege. I'm not from waco though. thank god

where's my texas Veeky Forumsgs at?

yeah i know what its called. have you seen the documentary on it?

Cypress/katy area reporting in

no I haven't. seems interesting though

it is