How can I look decent in clothing when I'm fat?

How can I look decent in clothing when I'm fat?

>inb4 lose weight

I'm working on that, it takes time. But whatever clothes I wear, I always look bad in. And it doesn't help that my proportions are atrocious. I'm an 18 year old male but I've got the figure of a THICC female. I own some jackets that make my shoulders/chest look wider than my hips so it helps, but right now it's like the peak of Summer, so it's way too hot to wear jackets.

Please help.

please help report these threads

you don't get to look fat
you have to suffer for being such a weak willed lazy cunt your whole life

lose weight or stop trying, you cannot be fashionable as a fatty. run daily until your body is no longer repulsive and you can start lifting and building muscle. you will look and feel better and clothes will look like they were made for you

Like I said, I'm working on losing weight.

And besides, the problem isn't even my belly/torso or whatever. When I wear a button up shirt or something it looks fine. And if you were to look at my body from the side, it actually looks kinda thin. I don't have that noticeable of a belly or anything.

The problem is that when I look at myself in the mirror head on, my thighs are extremely fat. I don't know if it's the fat, or if it's because I've got the hips of a woman. But it fucks up everything. I've got thin-ish legs from the knees down, but my thighs are extremely thick.

I don't know why the fat decides to build up in that area instead of anywhere else. But it fucking sucks.

Save your money until you're ok with your body, if you buy clothes now it will be a waste of money. Just lurk and save inspo to get motivated and to save for clothing items you like.

Then it sounds like running will help you get those wiry thin thighs you want and lifting will help you get the upper body proportions you need to balance it all out

Read men's basics on the Wiki, then go bother Veeky Forums

haircut, glasses and facial hair are bad. it makes you look like a creep whose keyboard has no travel left because it got filled with crisp leftovers.

clothing should be easy to change. try something more basic. lose the scarf and the jacket or whatever that is.

Lose weight before worrying about fits. What fits a fat man rarely fits a skinny man and vice-versa.

Thanks, then I guess I've got a lot of running to do.

user, that's not me in the picture. That's just some random image I got off of google images.

I'm not THAT fat.

But I don't want to continue looking horrible in public for the few months before my body gets thinner.

what do you mean by fat? what are your stats?

My stats?

I'm 172cm tall, and weigh 85kg.

weight will probably remain the biggest issue. clothing just look worse on fatter people in almost all of the cases.

it is difficult to judge your body type or current clothing without a picture though. probably isn't as bad as you make it sound though. i lost a lot of weight on my thighs by losing 12 kg and swimming helped me out a lot as well, as it in one of the only sports i actually enjoy because it almost never makes me extremely tired.

one you can start seeing some results you will probably gain a lot of confidence which will give you that extra boost to keep on going plus you will start worrying less about what others think about your weight and clothing.

>But whatever clothes I wear, I always look bad in
because you're fat.

pics or we can't really help

100 to 1 odds that you're actually just fat everywhere though

It's definitely pretty bad, there's no sugarcoating it. This is from a couple months ago, but it's more or less still the same.

I'll try out swimming, haven't done any of it in a really long time.

I know. I said that in literally the first sentence of my post.

>you're actually just fat everywhere though

It could be that, and probably is. If it is though, then my thighs are doing a very, very good job of making me think everywhere else isn't as fat.

If you're from the midwest, you can probably pull off work wear.

Otherwise, you're honestly better off on reddit until you drop the weight. I'm down from 240 to 195 lbs and I still can't pull of 90% of the things on Veeky Forums

Good luck with the weight loss my dude.

And by reddit, I mean just buy some khakis and button downs and some loafers and do that smart causal, officewear, sorta prep thing

Thanks. By the midwest I assume you mean someplace in the US? I don't live in America.

I'm a Veeky Forumsizen and I'm gonna give you the cliff notes of losing weight.

1. Diet is 100x more important than exercise. Running 1-2 miles will only burn about 150 calories, but not drinking a coke will achieve the same effect. Count your calories.

2. Low carb diet. A ketogenic diet is unnecessary but low carbs (only from fibrous vegetables) and high protein and fat is what will make you feel full.

3. Intermittent fasting. Read up on it, but it's basically skipping breakfast. Do it for a week; that week will be hard, but after that it WILL get easy.

Thanks user, I appreciate the help.

For the intermittent fasting, what should I do if my sleep cycle is kinda fucked up right now? I usually wake up at around 0800-0900, but for the past week or so I've been waking up at around 1200-1300, and it always takes me a really long time to fix it.

Should I just push back the time I normally have lunch/dinner by a few hours?

It's a matter of personal preference. I always grew up going to bed full, so that's what I crave. As a result, I try to start my window later in the day. Most days I get up at 8am and start eating at 1pm.

You say you're 18--are you in your senior year of high school? I'd just eat lunch at the normal lunch time and dinner at a normal time (maybe a bit later) and have those be your meals.

Same with me yeah, I can't go to bed without having a full stomach.

And yeah, I'm 18. But I've already finished my last year of high school, starting university next month.

That reminds me, during primary school (Year 1-6) and the first few years of high school, I use to have a sandwich or something during lunch time, but then I'd eat an actual meal right after getting home. And then have another meal during dinner. That was probably pretty bad, and the reason I got so fat.

Good luck user. You seem like a humble guy, so I wish you the best. Always remember that this is a marathon, not a sprint.

>posts a picture of him wearing baggy clothes

Insecure fat faggot. Post a shirtless pic

>I know. I said that in literally the first sentence of my post.
um you dont seem to know, otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread. clothing only looks as good as the body its on

I don't feel comfortable posting a picture of my naked body on the internet.

And that outfit is as tight as can be (for my body). Shirt and jacket are a Large, and the pants are a 38. Anything smaller and I literally cannot fit into in.

That's why I made this thread, in hopes that someone knows of some better looking clothing that'll fit me.

>in hopes that someone knows of some better looking clothing that'll fit me.
a tarp

Get your test levels checked boyo.
Also focus more on your upper back (for you negatives on pullups or chinups will provide enough stimulation while losing weight)

reported

Just go basic americana/workwear until you're at the weight you want to be. Tees, flannels, chunky sweaters, jeans, boots/basic sneakers. Buy tees that fit you in the shoulders and drape slightly (if possible) so any rolls or odd proportions are somewhat hidden. Black (or any other dark colour) is better at masking it. If you're wearing 38 pants, there's not much you can do to hide your size. I tubbed out at 34, at I looked terrible no matter what I wore for pants/jeans. Having said that, the pic you posted isn't terrible. I mean you're fat, but you at least appear to be proportionately sized. Don't waste money on nice pieces, blah blah blah.

giant oversized sportswear

add a thick gold chain and a cigar - bitches will be all up in your shit