ITT: we post our shoes and other anons rate

ITT: we post our shoes and other anons rate

Other urls found in this thread:

thesolesupplier.co.uk/release-dates/nmd/adidas-nmd-r1-pk-tri-colour-black/
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xkyrgyz slipper.TRS0&_nkw=kyrgyz slippers&_sacat=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sick duramo's brah

can you give me the white ultraboosts? thx

What shoes are the top right?

...really nigga

Literally on the label on the box.

thesolesupplier.co.uk/release-dates/nmd/adidas-nmd-r1-pk-tri-colour-black/

rate my insta

kek

Memes

I'm more interested in the bottom shelf
Yeezys look so sus. Otherwise great collection

top is better IMO. at least top has comfort going on

probably have that shape from wear; i got them in person from the concepts raffle

This is good. Lots of variety.
Post a fit with those crazy ass Jeremy Scotts please

>hypebeast r/streetwear Instagram trash

why even post? it's garbage.

These plus a pair of white common projects on the way desu

why did you buy half-cabs

Pic related is more or less what I have going on right now. I'm in the process of redoing my shoe collection, going to get new low tops (open to suggestions/inspo). Not pictured are boots, work shoes/oxfords, and dingy sneakers I actually work out in. Let the skewering commence.

>muh Adidas
Looks alright though. I do like those light grey NMDs, but maybe sell one pair and get something else to be not so memey.

The Superstars and green Stan Smiths are a little too basic bitch for my own taste, but I am mirin those Supreme Forces m8. Not a fan at all of any kind of Jordans other than 1s but to each his own, not judging. A lot of people like them. (Particularly bottom right's recent meme status I just don't get, but hey).

Only pair I straight up don't like are the olive green thingies. These are all pretty nice shoes just a little bit tryhard/memey collectively with all the Ricks and the pair of Yohjis. It looks like Veeky Forums dressed you.

Nice Jeremy Scotts though, man, shit is dope. Seconding the call for a fit with them. I kind of want those totem pole ones but they're just a tad too flashy.

Inoffensive vanilla normie core which is just fine. Not sure how I feel about the velvety chelseas though.

1/2

2/2

absolutely terrible. please don't give advice until you fix yourself.

w2c

somebody posted a guide on how to dye the rubbery bit of the palladiums time ago, have you got it by any chance? if not could you give us a few simple instructions on how to do it?

i like bottom right, jack purcell?

These are actually dope.
Would wear and be comfy in/10

Buy them while they're still available
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xkyrgyz slipper.TRS0&_nkw=kyrgyz slippers&_sacat=0

:)

If i didn't own 4 pairs of slippers already I would

back to /r/streetwear clown

Veeky Forums is such an echo chamber.

>I do not know the difference between streetwear, /r/streetwear and hypebeast clothing

You wanna know how I can tell you're new (or stupid)

Dude, it's just another teen/college student that worships Rick and parrots what he thinks he's supposed to say. Like I said, echo chamber.

I kinda agree with 2bh

He's asking for triggered comments with those Dunks and Yeezys, but what is so bad about the blue and gray slip-ons or the blue and red Adidas? You're really going as far as to call that "absolutely terrible?"

I feel like 1 pair of boost/nmd is enough 2bh.

Nice taste in js.

I like your taste in memes.

Fuck off

0/8
0/9
you're aight
0/5
0/6
4/8 i like your sneakers
"wah he didn't like my uncreative meme shoe collection it must be da Veeky Forums!"

id on those white on the right fuccboi?

for skateboarding only

meme/10

acg meme

not bad bruh, not bad
im digging the black ones

:^)

pls r8

I fucking HAAAAAAAATE nmd's

Don't put shoe trees in Ultra Boosts. It stretches the PK. Doesn't matter anyway, cause UB's fucking suck

>I'm so different and cool

piss off cunt

>being this autistic

Your autism is showing.

HEY MOM I LEARNED A NEW WORD TODAY

Not the same person fag. Tell me seriously what is wrong with nmds

They are overpriced, overhyped, and their silhouette looks like the running shoes my granddad wears. This goes for both NMD's and UB's.

Not the same person. Tell me what's wrong with nmds

I covered the top of the shoe with newspaper and tape, suspended the boots, then sprayed the soles with like seven layers of white Plasti Dip, then swapped out the laces once they were dry

Uniqlo U shoes, boifucc

My basic and somewhat shitty rotation.

Doc Marten 1461
Vans Old Skool
Vans Authentic

it's a start, mate

too much redundancy

how high are the gucci heels? How do you like the vegan ramones? As said last time, some redundancy in running shoes, and get some sort of color into your life, dude

comfy, but redundancy and a bit one-sided. Good for rotation I guess.

cool kicks, but one-sided

nice onitsuka mexicos. Good start, but I just don't feel the all white and all black asics, neither the slip-ons.

the pseudo-hypebeast strikes again. consistent style, but one-sided, too.

diy kicks are cool, rest is mostly meh

are you black or asian? not meaning to sound offensive.

well, you'll probably be tossing a couple of them after your CP arrive.

very diverse, but too much emphasis on sneakers. How do you like the pottery shoes?

as basic bitch as can be

so much redundancy. I'm not much of a fan of buying the same model in diff. colors.

>The KVA Icarus
Great rotation overall, but those shoes are amazing. They used to be talked about a ton here but discussion died down. It's a shame his label was closed.

Basic as fuck but it's like all I need. (I really want some Ozweegos tho)

Ignore the beanie, I always keep it there and it's an old pic.

Nice and easy

Just realized my shit's an instagram fashion victim starter pack

K I N O

Keep the AF1's and throw out everything else.

nbs and tevas are fine too

they say "I disregard bitches"

The red one is running shoes.

Prob gonna add sambas to replace the worn and torn mono chuck.

Call me newfag but i have a very subtle and inoffensive taste. I don't like to draw attention with my clothes, but i just want people to think that i'm no lightweight.

W2c the white Nikes?

How old are those old skools?

I have those same rosche's

Is there a difference in quality between those Rafs and normal Stan smith's?

Need to sell some desu

id on those black boots please

>are you black or asian? not meaning to sound offensive.

Lol no offense taken. I'm babyface Bieber looking white guy. I have a Japanese girlfriend though lol. So... honorary Asian?

To be honest other than the RTs I don't find my shoes particularly flashy or anything. Geobaskets are flashier and at retail price more expensive than any of my shoes (and "niggers" wear them) and yet Veeky Forums loves Geobaskets.

Go figure.

(I actually want some Geobaskets ha).

Nice Onitsuka Tigers brah. I want that exact shoe.

W2c those maroon chelseas?

Athlete's Foot. In some mall.

More than 3 years i guess

Thanks brah. It's very comfy and very nice sillhouette

>pseudo-hypebeast
what do you mean

looks like the collection of a hypebeast, although you said some time earlier you weren't one.

nice

I need more shoe trees cause I fear da crease

I need more shoe trees cause I fear da crease

Kinda lacking lustre atm, I'd like to get some white CPs, black Y3's, and maybe some form of black dress-ish shoe.

any suggestions?

go into stores and try on the CPs, y3s and whatnot. then decide.

please tell me which nb's those are

not him but yeah there is, the leather is noticeably better on raf stans and not as plasticky as normal stans

The silhouette on nmds are perfect

>$120
>overpriced

Lmfao I'm so glad I'm not as poor as you. Brokefag opinion discarded

Danner Combat 503, cutie

How do they fit, run large or small?

fucking horrendous. burn everything you own

It's me bitches

No :)

Can I ask you (or anyone else here) about Geobasket sizing? What would you recommend? I'm a generally a US 11 in sneakers and both my oxfords are EU 44 / 28cm. Are they true to size? Should I go down half a size or a size since they're so clowny? Thanks.

all i got so far
dont know if i should add sk8hi, tubulars, or af1 to the mix

all these fakes
wew lad