Which perfume do you use?

which perfume do you use?

Versace Eros

Right now I'm crazy about La Vie est Belle. It's also my grandma's favourite though, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

>giving money to the scented jew

DHI

CdG Series 1 and 3, for summer and winter respectively. Will probably switch back to Heeley once they run out.

Savauge, Homme Eau, and Eau Savauge

Been looking for Burberry London, and was gonna try some of the Issey frags when i get a chance?

Thoughts? Recs? I am a fragrance noob. Young with a kind of traditional 'effay' look. (Tall, dark, thin, pale) Think 2012 Veeky Forums APC, Acne, CP basic memochrome

>

Dolce&Gabbana sport and Nautica voyage

Terre d' hermes

Encre Noire

comme des garcons 2
but there's already a general for this so go there >

I have Sauvage and pretty good. Dress in similar brands, I like cdg colognes a lot and recommend incense kyoto or wonderwood

Nuit D'Issey
Issey Miyake

smells like orange peels in the garbage

Ysl L'Homme Gingembre

Reminds me I'm not going to be stuck in this frozen wasteland forever

Burberry London and Brit
Only ones I could afford desu

I can't order my frangrances online for whatever reason. Whats the best store to get them from?

Sauvage, Aqua di Gio Profumo, Valentino Uomo Intense, CH Men Price, Lanvin Avant Gaurd, La nuit de l'homme

Guerlain Vetiver in summer, Bleu de Chanel in winter.

etat libre d'orange jasmin et cigarette

Is Azzarro Pour Homme an old man scent?

Bleu de Chanel
Eu de parfume

i just have two standarts. nautica voyage (its cheap but realy good) and the boss bottled. i want something hard, more noticeable now. does anybody of you use kouros ysl?

also bleu de chanel user here

earth by herms

eau sauvage dior

Intenso :) ( kinda regret i bought it tho,but dont got the cash to buy a new one right now )

If substitute OP didn't use a fucking retarded image for the general we might not have three fragrance threads in the catalog.

Saged