Hypebeasts

Why is /fa so againts hypebeasts? Come on guys, it saddens me to see an entire "culture" be cut of from /fa. Can you pls tell me some reasons why its like this

Because accepting it allows a huge flow of r/streetwear kiddies trying to ask stupid questions like whether or not they should buy something like a champion hoodie. There are some good parts about it, but pretty much the entire online part of it is pure cancer. Resellers, gaudy asians, tastelessness, "fake hype", and general shitposting associated with all of it. I like some hyped shit like good sneaker collabs ans some supreme here and there, but I am totally fine with ostrasizing hypebeast shit on this board.

because it makes you look like a ridiculous laughable cuck

>hypebeasts
>culture

It's not fashionable for the most part, so it doesn't exactly belong. Some of it can be but when worn together it looks tacky and unwearable after the hype, which is part of its problem. They do do some interesting stuff, so I'm always snooping around HB.

hypebeasts are cancer

i don't know if Veeky Forums these days is more scared of looking even slightly different, or spending more than $200 on a single item

where can i find the guy wearing the marquee moon outfit? i wanna knock him out then kick him a bunch because he looks retarded.

right?

i literally searched hypebeast on google images my dude

Because most people on Veeky Forums are either contrarians, autists, or both

But yeah all of op's outfits are disgusting

oh come on

Those just aren't good fits or good pieces. There are other better hyped brands and better fits out there

>samefagging this hard

You're retarded

Why is that Television album cover everywhere lately? Is it the current fotm?

Isn't the fuccboi thread hypebeast shit

Lmfao no

Fa is bunch of /pol/cucks, robots, and underage teens. Need I say more?

an undercover lookbook

this, the reason it's resisted is bc it'd allow a lot more of those type of people into Veeky Forums doing stupid things

Because hypebeast is basically synonymous with streetwear, and streetwear is an aesthetic that you can't take seriously on anyone in their 20s or older, because it is inherently childish brand worship and following trends

The Nazis were fucking pathetic, the Slavs should have gave them a taste if their own medicine and exterminate the fuckheads. The war was lost in 42, Germany should have sued for peace instead of dragging it on for so long. They wouldn't have been in the shitty situation they were in postwar. The Nazis destroyed their county, just the architectural history lost is a warcrime. And don't bullshit with the fact the allies were bombing them, they deserved it after leveling every city around them. If it wasn't for von Choltitz Paris would have looked like warsaw

Shit wrong thread, anyway hypebeasts are pathetic faggots who buy clothes based on hype, it isn't fashion it's a money game. Buying clothes because people online are and because it has a brand name is the ultimate form stupidity. Slaves to the corporations that sell you a lifestyle in the hopes that it'll fill that void in your soul. Stop buying clothes like that and read, you'll feel better in the long run

>Wanting hypebeasts anywhere near this board
If you said street wear I'd be more interested, but we don't need 5 threads askng if your peacoat/hoodie combo with stacked jeans and yeezys is "effay?"

das ist verboten, amerikan schwine

fpbp

Siqq use of google translate bro

no thank you fuccboi

I can dig that shirt

god I hate that faggot

Because it's only a "culture".

1 & 2 are alright
i dont like streetwear but its just as bad as the rick goblins

because the people who like it are fucking repellant.