/patches/

Proud to be Prostate Edition

Last thread: >WHAT ARE SOME PATCHES?
>WHERE DO I PUT PATCHES?
>HOW DO I DESIGN PATCHES?
Answers to these questions and more in our handy pastebin: pastebin.com/hTiigudJ

Remember to ask questions for the FAQ!

Other urls found in this thread:

dneprpatch.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone make cheaper RTJ patch

Rtj is fucking garbage

this would be sick

Tbh a lot of araki sketches look like they could be nice

they don't look like araki, judging by the quality of his finished art I can't imagine his sketches are this sloppy, even for storyboarding or a 3 minute scribble

the art looks cool don't get me wrong but it's needlessly sloppy for a guy who's been drawing for at least 30 years

From what I've read and interviews I've watched it's just his sketching style. Not even for storyboarding.

maybe if you actually read the fucking manga you'd know he puts these random sketches EVERYWHERE between chapters and volumes

relax

I like them, so I'd like a patch

Remember the user from the last thread that claimed he would sell ANY patch to us for $5?

I loved the way he replied to us all :---)

Sum shitty patches I made for me and my friend. I'm trying to learn embroidery. I like how diy-tattoo they look though.

These are really cool

Is no one going to address the thread edition and OP image

It's a noble cause

I like these

I actually wanted to bleach into a black jacket 'You're gonna carry that weight' or one of the other ending card in the original font, as if it were directly from the show, like have it in the bottom right of the back panel in the jacket. Though it turns out that bleaching black denim usually turns it orange, not white.

>Proud to be Prostate
I want to meet the OP of these threads

I requested in the last thread, since OP said he was cycling through P words, that it be Proud To Be Penis, but he chose something even better. Good on you, OP.

Where were you when the patch of the year dropped?

Insanely good job, LBC
Had to wait forever because of my absolute crap-tier mailmen, but it was definitely worth the wait.

it's happy little cloud u memer

i'm using this picture btw your camera is better than mine

Crap I knew I messed up
It's late and I worked all night dealing with idiots
Regardless, it's a dope patch
I can email the full pic if you want; that one is cropped so as to not exceed file size limit

C/N?

Would this be effay on a green flight jacket? Going to crop it a little better when I fix my computer.

it's cool i just wanted to make this

No, that screams tryhard

I like this one, def cop

The bird one looks fantastic. I'd be interested if you made some more animal diy patches.

w2c "do nothing club" or similar lazycore patches

Has anyone got experience patching baseball caps?

Does it look good or tacky?

I was thinking of getting a plain black cap and patching something in the front of it

Didn't mean to answer, sorry

looks fine assuming the patch isn't too large or too deep

You ever seen a hat with a logo on it? It's sewed the same way a normal patch is

Another one for the collection. Thanks hlc

C/N?

Which isn't true at all. Most caps are embroidered straight onto the fabric of the hat.

Is /patches/ dying? These threads seem to get slower and slower.

It's because AM disappeared

R.I.P AM

I am with you always

Two of my hats have a patch sewn on. One looks to be ironed on, the other two look to be embroidered directly on.

Preferably japanese or korean Letters. Where to buy them? As far as the sticky is concerned, i haven't seen any shops selling single asian letters.

am how do i get patchgame-senpai to notice me

Sort of unrelated but you guys are more tolerable than the rest of Veeky Forums
I'm in the process of turning my h&m and levi's denim jacket into something like the Undercover ethnic rider. Ethnic patterns/fabrics etc..
obviously it won't look as good but I'll be posting progress if it turns out all right.
any thoughts or tips /patches/?

inb4 don't do it

>any thoughts or tips
use the /diy/ general

that's more suited to the /diy/ thread, but your post reminded me of this type of beaded shit, which is pretty cool imo

good luck

>Korean letters
why tho? individual hangul letters (jamo) are just basic shapes like ㅎ,ㅏ, andㄴ.

DM them probably

I haven't seen any (not that I've looked) but there are places you can get basic military style text patches for pretty cheap, and that would be worth a shot

Only if it's

very nice!!

Thread slowing down? Time for a dump! Might be a few reposts in here.

Yeaaah! Has some

Better pic of Yeaaah!'s stuff

I know that sounds pretty stupid, but i got an old orange corduroy jacket and i want to sew "noodle soup" in korean or japanese on its back.
Okay, thanks for the tipp mate, i will check them out!
Thanks buddy, but i was just looking for letters. But i think there are none out there...

If youre looking for patch of just japanese letters you could try looking up Kanji patches. I dont know if you'd find ones with specific meanings though.

This reminds me of Inner Decay's enso patch.

>Only if it's

Parodies of the Gadsden flag always make smile post more

>dneprpatch.com
Any idea as to why these guys don't ship to the US of A?

Sanctions

I can put in a good word for you, things tend to get buried in his messages

I like that one a lot but $10 is a little much for a 3" patch

Both. It doesn't look well-made at all, and will look dated within the year. Better to spend that $15 towards something you really love and that will last.

Kek

What the fuck is up with Al Worden, dude!! That's insane! How did that happen?

I know, right! I was sent that image a few weeks ago and just now got the all-clear to post it, I'm still flipping my shit over it

Ack, here's the non-sideways photo

what the fuck

Wow. Your patch has traveled far.

Fuck man
congrats

way to fucking go, i hope that isn't a shop because if so fuck you

:)

this might be the coolest thing i've ever seen on Veeky Forums

brb asking al if it's real

w2c?

Trying to find the ramen lovers club patch in the paste bin but all I'm finding is faggy goth shit.

>Better pic of Yeaaah!'s stuff
>Yeaaah!

Literally in the comment...

just copped this. thoughts?

Are you going to wear this in public

people wear maga hats in public

this has nudity on it shithead
a little more objectionable than 4 words

That's fair, I am definitely wearing it to be objectionable. You really think the nudity is more provocative than the message though?

Imo the message is ridiculous, just laughable. Not objectionable

W2C pic related?

overwhelming probability of cringe

both the image and the message are edgy and terrible

not to mention irrelevant because there is literally no fascism in the USA no matter how much you want there to be

r u serious?

uncoppable as of now but the boys in the /k/ patch thread are considering making a replica. head down there and show some interest and maybe one day we'll actually see this patch in a store

>year of our lord 2017
>not dressing like a gothninja anarchist
see u when the riot starts :^)

>gothninja anarchist

i believe you mean cucklord pussyboi

>gothninja anarchist

only for you
b-baka, pol-kun~

Jaden smith tier cringe

Probably suits you perfectly

>gothninja anarchist

lmao wtf is this trash post

mods fucking ban this tweenage redditor

What is this style called? Where can I find more like this?

>innerdecay still hasn't shipped me the patch I ordered over a week ago
Why are they literally slower than anyone else?

I forget if he's set up his own or not but Big Cartel doesn't send automatic shipping emails for some reason
I did a trade with a girl from Singapore who made some really neat patches like that! marietoh.com or @flesssh on insta

Wait, so I could just be waiting on that faggot forever?

Is this as funny as it is in my head?

I've ordered from him a few times and never had any issues, it can just be a little slow at times

For some reason I like the idea, don't know if I would buy it though...

breddy gud desu. i wonder how many people you'd meet that understood the reference