WAYWT FEB 3RD/4TH

The other threads are pretty dead. If you post try and leave feedback on other fits.

you guys were rude in the other thread

pretty good for a big guy desu

Uhhhh
I think the fit is looks good on you

Casual trip to mcdonalds fit

Damn son. Straight fire with the jacket, pants fit great and shoes look awesome.
Your jeans fit exactly correct for your size. Vans Sk8 his are trash tho.

Stop eating.

Whats wrong with superstars?

im willing to bet i still get more pussy than u white boi

Fresh bro

p cute, boyfriend.

Digging this

i have to pee but it takes me 40 min to get out of my siqq layers

this party sucks :'^(

its hard enough to walk in pods lol

B8
I like it dude, the layered look is good on you
Cuff/pinroll pants maybe otherwise pree nice
V nice
W2c jacket? I've been looking for a nice souvenir one
Tbh usually don't like those shoes but you make them work really well

Ditched being """""effay""""" in favour of being cozy today so heres some layers

>shit hair
>fat as fuck

hello
threads off to interesting start
thinking emoji
thinking emoji
looks good
this look pretty cool but pls obtain a camera post 2004
nice, i like your hair too
cool and the ricks look nice here
give full pic, looks boring but nice
like the way the pants fit and length here

haven't seen you for a while nice fit

I like your fit but why the fuck are you standing like that

lol the camera just caught me in an awkward stance i swear i dont walk around like that

I'll r8 more later the majority have
a couple of responses at least

like the chore coat looking top
not a uge fan of shirt but pants are good for a basic fit
dig it.

The dogs on your shirt look like iggy from jjba

damn..
pretty cool, better pics would be nice though
also nice hair (srs)
solid, shit pic though
not a fan of jacket with tee
cool colors, but jeans fit too tight IMO
decent from what I can see
decent
cute shirt
I like the top half, pants/shoe interaction is off
white on the scarf is jarring but otherwise cool
decent, nice puppers

how did i do, boys?

Pretty rad

Nice

posture

lenses are too big
different shoes would be better
cool background

groundbreaking

game changing

trend setting

fashion innovation

found the glasses in the back of my friends car before we headed to the spot, wore them for shits and giggles. I fucking hate the shell toes but they were the best footwear i had on hand for the fit :(

sub 5/10s

5/10+s

un/fa/ lifestyle - un/fa fit
scarf needs to go just wear a turtleneck
i don't enjoy the neck, head, or pants portion of this
it fits well. pack straps ruin cleanliness of the fit though get a briefcase or better type of bag to pull off
top is good i like jacket but your pants into shoes looks terrible maybe it's just the way you're standing
cute maybe for an outside event but i hope you don't just wear this for general wear

i don't care to reply to the rest

theres no helping it is there

boring

i like it like that thank you i try to look subtle but perfect

also here is front

dude no, I mean nothing about your outfit is actually fashionable at all. What you're basically saying is you cower behind broke looking plainness to make you feel invincible to critique.

well guess what? you look like a normal ass plain dude

you do not look fashionable.

?

were u one of the people i didnt respond to? you can forward me your fit so we can battle on the battlegrounds for everyone to see like warriors

Hi Veeky Forums first time posting here, just on a nice solo coke binge and looking at fits, i liked this tshirt-thermal combo i had today, wore with some black levis and black nice rosche.

i mean i cant see anything and its kind of pleb im sure you'll find your niche and coke is fa so +1

remember not to buy any Veeky Forums clothes for at least half a year or one so you dont regret meme purchases

thanks for your reply, i have no one to talk to

v jealous of the coke, wish i could get some rn :(

nobody? not sure about the pants

we can talk about coke
i once bought a 5$ bag from some random guy in a techno club but either it was not enough or shite coke because it just felt like having an energy drhink? what do you think do you think it was shite or not enough it was a decent baggy though. what does it truly feel like to have a fat line

because as we speak my opiate high is slowly wearing off but luckily im not that addicted where i immediately want more it just feels nice to come down

He's just saying you seem to hold a high ass opinion of yourself but your clothes are average at best. Not bad, but literally nothing stands out or draws attention. In other words boring.

are you chubby?
these clothes make you look chubby.

hmm you mustve just got triggered by my high test verbiage im just confident nibba and like i said im on some nice opiates too...

these were the shoes im wearing its hard to see literally everything in my pic i wish i had full body mirror at my side

if I couldn't see your legs then this would be nice
roshes are weak
jacket and shirt together look nice, but top and bottom halves don't mesh well IMO

I got it for tomorrow(today) because im going to leeds for a night out, pretty good coke and decent price to, £40 for 90% pure
You should feel extremely relaxed and chill, but you feel confident about yourself, hence why i posted on Veeky Forums lol, and before i go on a night out, i do 2 big lines of coke and it feels like im floating on the way to the club, i once pulled two girls on the walk down because i had the confidence to talk to them, they took me to an emo club but which was kinda cringey because they played linkin park and evanescence, but there was a piece of paper where u could write song suggestions and i picked the chop suey

what trainers do you like? ive only been buying nike at the moment

All i can get my hands on around my area is $50 for a half G and it doesnt matter if its good shit or bad shit. One of my friends gets an8 ball every so often and will let me get it for the low and its always some crazy shit.

Unrelated but the first time i did coke i thought it was fucking lame, it wasnt until my 2nd time i realized how amazing it is.

hmm the thing is ive been trying to make bold decisions sober so i wouldn't want to ruin that. it used to be where i would have to be high on something to talk to people but all of that teenage anxiety has worn off with age. also guessing this is you even though that wasn't me i can post some sneakers i enjoy although i dont want to spam the waywt too much...

maybe this is the feeling i had. i remember with weed it was similar aswell.

It's a two parter btw those are upped biker jeans and Charles boots

at the end of last semester i tried coke and i feel asif it changed me as a person, i became so selfaware, i was just a fat stoner playing csgo most of the time, but then regular coke use made me want to improve, i go to gym 5 days a week, spend lots of money on clothes and shoes and dont even touch video games and weed, but alot of people fell out with me for doing coke and lost a few good friends.
im in my first year at uni and when i hated clubs at the start, then i tried mdma and i enjoy going to clubs and raves now, I get what you mean about the anxiety, whenever im going out with a girl i sometimes do a little coke and i just fall in love with myself.

let me show u my favourite trainers i got, i know Veeky Forums will hate them but i love talking trainers, and ill show u my outfit i plan to wear tomorrow, let me take photos

yeah, i feel that. The night i tried it for the first time i snapped a good friend a pic of the line and he lost his shit on me, luckily he doesnt mention it now and neither do i but lowkey hes still salty i dabble in it

do it.

im also trying to find some sneakers i enjoyed but thirdlooks took down the lookbook with them they were by foot the coacher im going to find

these are my favourite, but they're very snazzy so i only wear them maybe like once a week but i love them, felt good when some losers in their vans era were going mad over them and complementing

kinda regret buying these but i had to because they were 40 on sale reduced from 120, i wear them to the gym

all my other shoes are at my place, im back at my parents for a night.

my best friend at uni, who cheated on her bf with me ( it was a big mistake ), weve had a falling out recently, i was coked up one time then i just started rating her looks, then said her coat was shit, then said im happy for her and her boyfriend, then said if she ever wants to fuck again im down, coke confidence is mad. but she has been blanking me recently on facebook, and i saw her walking down the street so i just completely ghost her, then today i texted her room mate "whats femanon's bf's second name" just to scare her up, felt like being mean.

why? i dont understand
this is how i have felt with drugs as well. of course there are problems too, but solving my happiness was the first step to reinvigorating my life. while im still lonely physically i am honestly not depressed by it at all, im just happy that i watch good movies read good books listen to good music and am completing school in the next couple of years. hopefully i will get an apartment this summer with my old highschool friends as well.
i actually enjoy the second ones more. but my taste is much different

these are all the shoes i have, i don't have much money at all but i get by

ok this is the outfit im wearing for tomorrow, got these last weekend, obviously gonna iron the jacket before i go out and going to wear with black levis and these horrible shoes but i wont get in a club with trainers, bought them just for going on nights out.

let me know what u think

would be better with black CPs

You guys can't even compare

wtf are you wearing for your bottom. and your top looks sloppy
nice bit of "coke", faggot
Alright shirt

i like it but please wash all of them

and can you ID the black derby ?

and can you post a fit of yours ?

thanks

Shirt and shorts are just cheap things I threw together. Shoes are moderately priced blue suede runners, glasses and watch were a little pricey.
M-my first post ever on Veeky Forums. B-be gentle please.

i know theyre all dirty i was going to brush them all off soon.
this is I

Calm, it was only 1 line, im not just gona leave it all across the desk

This is me

Just realized I should probably contribute.
I hope those are dress pants. Shirt's probably too casual and clashes awkwardly but you had the right idea, choosing something that would pop under something otherwise dark, plain and formal.

Colors are out of control here.

Nice. Close to something I'd wear but you're trying things I'd be too scared too. You just need to pull the stick out of your ass.

Good for your build.

Pretty nice but how tight are your pants? I'm worried about the hint I can see. Too baggy might ruin what is otherwise a pretty nice look.

I wouldn't have the balls to wear that jacket unironically. Looks good on you ya lucky asshole.

What's the weather in your area like right now?

Ausfag so 40 degrees Celsius lol

Well you just look normal, dude.
Maybe exercise or lift to fit into your clothes better

Yep, I've just started lurking fit as well. May God have mercy on my soul.

fit + fa leads to /hm/ lurking i promise

what phone is that?

undercover/barena/vans x wtaps

hey friendos

yo

lol who dat

embarrassing

I wonder why

this would be okay except that every piece fits terribly

Jacket is cool, info? Rest of the fit is fine but boring, and I'm not really a fan of the GATs. Boots would be better, other sneakers could work too.

yawn

absolutely okay

you look like a #minimalism wannabe. Oversized sleeves with high-cuffed pants just looks bizarre.

decent

this looks like what a 7-year-old would wear to gym class, take that how you will

boring, good execution

I like my jeans skinny as fuck but this is just uncomfortable

I hate the long sleeve, but with the jacket on this looks okay. Would look better with better shoes tho; combat boots would work, as would lots of sneakers (probably not runners, but anything from GATs to AF1s would look good)

fit is good but the gloves are throwing me off - the rest of the fit doesn't look cozy enough to warrant gloves imo

im gonna repost for the sport of it

this is me

yikes

lookin like a jnco ad

leather jacket looks dumb with tee and jeans

scarf is too short, everything else is ok

jacket doesnt work on you

i just will never like rick

plain and ok

tee could be better but ok

this is nice, shoes seem kinda clunky but that might be the angle. dressier shoes would be better i think

idk not really into hypebeasty brands looks alright but forced

plain and ok

regular uni freshman look

not a good angle

super basic

this is nice

this is also nice

forgot to mention last time
>desert boots in snow

Can someone please explain this gay retarded ninja look to me?

Nice. Almost Gosling tier. Is he an influence?

not a fan of the red chinos
boring
jeans look kinda off but the rest is fine
nice
sick jacket

Posting because i got a little to no attention in the last thread

>Can someone please explain this gay retarded ninja look to me?
You obviously just don't get it, kinda funny how you are being passive-aggressive about it though. But really it's fine to not like something or not understand something, no need to get mad.

well explain me the appeal of this cringy clown shit this mental wears seriously.

Lmao pleb

There is nothing to explain, you just don't get it and that's fine.
No need to be upset and get all passive-aggressive over seeing someone dress in a way you don't understand though, that's just silly.

kys fucking hypebeast

Nextbit Robin

Onion/10

this is funny to me because in norwegian "pupper" means boobs.

does anybody of you faggots just wears jeans and a t shirt? or am I just too old?

I wear tracksuits everyday and I'm not even slav or Italian

Y'all niggas need to learn to be comfy

interesting