How does it feel to know that I started a thread on Veeky Forums using this image as the OP and a discussion about...

How does it feel to know that I started a thread on Veeky Forums using this image as the OP and a discussion about fashion started that is more interesting than any discussion I have ever seen in my years on Veeky Forums?
Why don't you people TALK about fashion instead of its most menial components?

I don't know.
This place is horrible.

I just want teens to leave
I'm tired, boss

Veeky Forums seems like a cool board
You try to make Veeky Forums as intelligent as Veeky Forums, and I'll try to make Veeky Forums as creative as /ic/

Have you tried creating discussion on Veeky Forums? What are the problems you faced? Also, don't hold Veeky Forums in such high regard and check the archive.

The thread you linked to doesn't even talk about fashion. The first ten posts are explaining the Rick Owens meme and the rest is incomprehensible rambling.

>incomprehensible rambling.
LOL

>that is more interesting than any discussion I have ever seen in my years on Veeky Forums?
From what I have read in the thread they do not talk that much about fashion.
It's more like a philosophical discussion on art and fashion and such related things, which is kind of related but not really.

I have read far better threads on fashion here on Veeky Forums, not that surprising as Veeky Forums is the board for fashion.
Also depends on what you define as interesting.

Because only shitposters have enough initiative to talk on this board and you and your kind are just passive lurkers.

>that thread
>interesting discussion
It's just one guy explaining Rick and other avant garde fashion while others complain about how they don't see the point of avant garde fashion. If that's what you see as interesting discussion go outside and talk to any normalfag about Rick.

>/ic/
>creative

you wot?
if Veeky Forums were like /ic/ we would go back to being 100% dadcore and call everything else (including runway fashion) 'le degenerate jew art market conspiracy'

gondola :::DDD

This board died when people started being autistic and buying into shit designers like rick owens

Rick Owens is my favorite designer because his designs can be perceived and interpreted in so many different ways. It is a great example of art.

Like autistic?

What the fuck are you doing in fashion discussion.

>what the fuck is that person wearing
>I can't believe people actually dress like this
dropped
I would expect Veeky Forums to be a bit more open-minded, this is reddit-tier

>come home after school

father why don't you LOVE me? how does it feel to know that my language arts teacher provides more emotional support and intellectual nourishment than the patriarchal progenitor of my genetic material?!

bet you dweebs don't even HAVE CRTs to walk in front of on your way to wherever you're walking towards.

this place isn't somewhere to discuss fashion, its a place where metrosexual man-children can insult each other to make up for self esteem issues

>dear diary, today I didn't give op that (You) he wanted so badly

>fishnet stockings
>socks
>sneakers
W H Y
H
Y

/ic/ is creative in the sense that it creates stuff.
They're not pushing the boundaries of art, but they're drawing. Every week. Every day of the week. Every hour of the day. That's whatI want for Veeky Forums. Talking about clothes is getting old quick. Time to make clothes

>It's more like a philosophical discussion on art and fashion and such related things
So actual discussion about fashion then. The best we get on Veeky Forums is people paraphrasing the words of some BoF article about some historically important designer explaining the context why what they did was so amazing at the time.

It's impossible to have a good discussion on any kind of topic on Veeky Forums desu.

Complaining about the lack of a certain thread isn't any better.