Are sneeze masks fashion kino?

Are sneeze masks fashion kino?

Yes, but not socially acceptable in the west.
Ppl will think you have ebola or something.

this
and too many kpop fangirls wear that shit here, it's maximum cringe

They're not cute?
I actually do have a cold right now and I wanna go get some donuts.

Take the drive-thru fag

It really counts on where you live in the west, I see too many people in Flushing, Queens and Chinatown wearing these masks that it works

im gook can i pull this off or will i still look autistic

i got a nice cloth one and sewed some fax fur onto it to wear when i ride my motorcycle (no full face helmet yet) and its surprisingly warm and effay

faux*

i had the flu all week and wore one of those to class.

wear one during flu season regardless if it's effay or not.

No drive thru. It's a made to order place and it's always packed

depends on if you have a reason for it IMO
wearing it for purely aesthetic reasons has bad associations in my mind, basically hypeasts/fuccbois and

What the fuck?

I don't understand how does wearing this helps you when you are allready sick.

Can someone enlighten me with the mechanics. Do you sneeze on to them and walk with your snot on your face all day?

>Yes, but not socially acceptable in the west

pretty normal in toronto

it's to stop others from getting sick, it's a kind of courtesy

You see. If I'm sick and I'm standing behind you in line, and I sneeze. The mask stops my aids from spraying all over the back of your neck

Why arent you covering your mouth/nose when sneezing, you primate?

I'd rather sneeze into a mask then onto my clothes

You mean like... covering your mouth and nose with a mask?

lmao

>fashion kino

kill you'reself

True, in the west there is no overpopulation, and there is no need to hire people to push other people into the metro because of overpopulation. If there was overpopulation in the west, there would be the need of masks.

If you're sick and living in a densly populated area then yes. Its Veeky Forums to have a sense of individual responsibility but, if you're wearing it as a fashion statement you're a flamer. Will anyone know? Probably not but, you will.