/hair/ - hair general

Presidential kiddo edition

How do I get hair like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/52d0Mrkvp_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what are the top 3 styles for this year? We still in hitler youth mode?

Thinking about cutting the top after about 7 months of growing it. What kind of hairstyle would look good on me with my lousy facial features? Currently the top and bangs are about 6-7", and I have a 4 on the sides.

uhhhhhhhh could i get some honest opinions about this cut? just got it last night because i was tired of dealing with long hair.

Still learning how to "style" the short cut, its been a long time since it was like this

you fucked up son

both look good

>How do I get hair like this?

massive amounts of vaccines and an old father

no

xD

>still
since hitler youth, there was buzzcut and bleach

so what are we "on" now

i haven't cut my hair in a while. i'm a proper chink so i think i can pull off this samurai look

or how about this. i wear hats often anyways to keep the hair out of my face but i could do this too.

japanese delivery boy core

The fucking Barron autist strikes again. Back to r/pedophilia, dipshit.

be born from a 36 yo slav whore and a 60 yo orange retard, then get pumped with massive amounts of vaccines at once, BOOM - autism

Are you fat ? you have the face of a fat dude

ofc he is fat

>webm with gif qual

both look good. your jaw is fucked though. its wide in one point

thats why mustache and longer hair looked better on him
now he looks like a futuristic alien killer/hackerman from a 90s movie

I don't know, man, but your cat looks like he hates you.

Buy some volume mousse and a nice brush to use when hair drying, your hair is too flat at the top.

lil oinker

wat do
not shaving head

So I know my hair is probably not the only thing I should worry about but I gotta start from somewhere

No bully pls Im new/fa/g
Wat do ?

i think it looks ok
Veeky Forums will disagree cuz they got a cookie cutter idea of what is style but i think ud look good with some fuckin thick corn rows

shave head

Can someone explain to me how the fuck rami malek changed his fundamental hair texture? all the pictures of him from the past are curly and thick as fuck and now his hair is perfectly straight.

oh shit its heath ledger

don't joke around, remove that wig, son

Afros are pretty sick if you fits work with them id still regularly get your ends trimmed to make sure your hairs healthy and definitely keep growing that beard, beards look grweat with curly hair.

or if you want to change it up you could get a fade or shave the sides and have a somewhat curly top. I have hair similar to you and its only Afro like when its very long the problem is the hair is incredibly dense. Your face shape is diamond-ish if that helps and curl pattern looks like 3a-4a

Using gels and other styling products you could probably do some cool shit too

actually face shape may also be heart

at a guess, washing and brushing it daily. my hair is like on the left if i get lazy with it, and its straight as fuck if i wash it everyday and then comb it.

kinda nice, i prefer the messy look so thats what i normally do, but sometimes you wanna dress up

mandatory

Idk what to do with my hair, this pics a little bit old but my hair is just the same with half an inch extra everywhere. Lost a little bit of weight so slightly learner but basically identical.

I usually just get short back and sides and then never get a haircut for 5 months and end up back at this.

JUST

Seriously though user why are you crying in this pic. hair looks a little messy but fine, just cut the sides short or grow it really long it will look fine either way. google curly undercut or wavy undercut

if it werent so late id take a current pic now, shift work destroys you mate. Im almost certainly more justed atm

I-i'm not crying.. thats just my resting face.. maybe I should actually go take a new picture..

Yeah, I've lost about 100 lbs so far but still have 60-70ish to go

Yeah, not a big fan of that picture but I didn't notice it until I had it on my computer screen. Too lazy to change it. I do kind of miss the stache though

Noted, thanks

Excuse the extremely shitty pics, but they were the only ones I could find.

What should I do? Poofy damaged hair is current state. I was thinking of shaving almost all of it off and starting anew (would also give me a good excuse to try out facial hair with a bald or near bald face)

Do those gaps fill up as you age? I sure hope so.

none of these are really current either but top left is basically what i look like now and self deprecating beard shot to show facial hair isnt really an option, other than pedo stache which i kinda like even if its crap.

curly and wavy undercuts look pretty nice, probably low maintenance too since my hair can hold its own weight pretty easily.

you look like you dress like shit and touch children

thats pretty rude why are you speaking to him like that? what good does that do for you or anyone else? If you're having a bad day you can talk to me instead of being mean to strangers.

you're ugly as sin with both, do your hair however you want

>that filthy frank cake
heres some advice: kill yourself you fucking autist

My friend made me that before I moved to a different country... We liked filthy frank when we were in college before he became popular, it was just an inside thing between friends...

i dont give a fuck who made it kill yourself along with your friends you complete fucking faggot

That's pretty mean and rude user. There's no need to be mean to people.

suck me off tweaker

Yeah pic at bottom looks cool, just keep growing the top, your lucky to have Caucasian hair but yours is a little on the fine side so maybe use a product to boost its volume?

seriously though
how do I get hair like this?

so you think some sort of undercut or just stick with the 13 yr old beach bum look?

Yeah its really fine, usually if im going out ill wash it the day before I go out, it sounds kinda gross, but letting a little bit of oil or dirt from one day makes it hold itself better, and one days grossness isnt really visible or anything. Ill take it over having hair as flat as a pancake, anyway.

Hey user sorry i was mean to you in the last thread i was in a really shit mood, in the pic with the cake you look fucking sick m8. Id get that again but i think you'd also look fine buzzed. also keep the stubble and start showering with cold water, use a tshirt instead of a towel but don't rub just pat.

Do your bed.

pls dont kill yourself user

its ok im not depressed anymore it only took 5 years

how long did it take to get this length?

Woah dude you smoke cigarettes? You must be such a badass

Well I only come to this board for hair threads sooooooo

Laughed

Hair's too short to do a decent manbun and at the same time wearing a headband looks gay/ridiculous af. I considered cutting my hair because it would be more manageable but I guess I would regret it because I like how I look now. How much would I have to wait if I'm, let's say, 3 weeks after- awkward period mode in order to make a manbun?

Should I keep growing mine out? It seems to want to do a flip on the sides and I'm not sure how that'll turn out with longer hair

shower, shampoo, conditioner
dry well with towel
style it with pomade ecery other day
done

will work if you have straight hair like him with similar volume. I would say it looks better on blond/light hair

looks very good, slant eyes

any lenght would be good for you but style it away from your face, porky

I'm stuck in full jesus mode, what are my possibilities? Old pic from autumn so now even longer, beard too.

stay holy my dude, looks good

your only option is to change nothing because you're fucking beautiful

>hey look guys, i'm being un-PC! isn't it just outrageous?

wrong board buddy

but it does look good and he is slant eyed if he says he's full chink

JUST

yay or nay? how can I improve it?

Wait for your balls to drop.

I'm 22

Don't use conditioner everyday. Use it every other day or so.

sure you are

buy some anti-wrinlke cream you jealous fuck

as jealous as i am of my 4 year old niece's masculinity

How should I cut my hair Veeky Forums? It's been a while, going tomorrow.

Continue being our Lord and Savior.

Thanks user. I wanted to cut my hair off completely but I'll go for bottom right then. Appreciate the help.

You guys aren't helping me with this. I'm having doubts, since it has gone so far.

keep it. you'll regret changing it immediate after you do.

It does look nice but i will say what the others are not saying; you're not going to be taken seriously with this hair

maybe clip some of the ends off (not more than 3 cm) to erdicate split bitches,
other than that keep it thicc with argan oil
looks amazing

I can give you 7 inches in about 10 minutes if that's what you mean

You have to be 18+ to post here, reported.

This exactly, it hasn't been a problem since I see other humans once a week in a local store. But now I'm moving out of forest, so I need to think about it. Usually pic related is my solution.

Let it be like this, it's marvulous

this

70s is on its way in mon hombre keep up the fro and the mo, I'm not joking

I wish I was Aryan like you, but I'm stuck trying to look like sexy Julio.

Is my hair Veeky Forums or should I cut it?

>im 22
very nice hair genetics though senpai

I'm thinking about dying my hair silver, something like this. youtu.be/52d0Mrkvp_8

Do you think this is a good idea? Would it be okay to do at home or better to go to a salon.
I can post pictures of my face.

>I can post pictures of my face.
you're gonna have to. I don't HATE the look, but this weedy fucker I know died his hair silver recently and it makes me angry every time I see his dumb face. Basically you have to have the lifestyle to back it up.

i like it, nice glasses too user they look great on you. just keep it long.

My hair's all flat because I was wearing a ballcap but here you go. Just give an honest opinion.

On what kinda guys does it look bad?

I think it could suit you in theory, you have a pretty face no homo - but at the same time your face is too kind. Silver hair is so bold I feel like you need to have a bold personality or a entirely bold look to pull it off. Obviously I don't know you personally so it's up to you.

Here's a different earlier picture taken in the mirror, just because it might look different.