>2017

>Not going full operator core

Look at all those extensions of a tiny penis.

I don't think an ar can really be effay. They're a little too needlessly tacticool

that being said rate my AR

Why do you need that?

I'm in an SF unit and few things make me smirk more when my coworkers all wear the same shit out of uniform in an attempt to blend in or appear fashionable.

Stfu snowflake if he likes to hunt he can have a gun if he likes to fish with it he can have a gun if he likes to show off he can have a gun. He needs it to keep him safe from thugs like you that support tyranny

I don't need it but one of my long time hobbies is marksmanship in general. I'd like to try my hand at doing 3 gun competition but I'd have to borrow a shotgun

basic, but surprisingly attractive. 7/10

I cheated a little though

That was before I installed bad lever and ncm gunfighter

Makes it slightly uglier but whatever

>projecting

god please be baiting you can't be a real person and have an opinion like that

tacticool isn't Veeky Forums only wood and steel is Veeky Forums

SHALL

so she/he can save your mom from getting raped

in reality youre one whos baiting

shoot communists

You're cute.

NOT

Eh I never owned a shotgun. I always borrowed the gun clubs whenever I did sporting clays

I've considered picking up a nice 870 but honestly I'd almost never use it

Aesthetics

Boots, 5.11 pants, suunto watch, spitter bottle, cap. There, no one will suspect a thing.

>projecting about projecting about projecting

>I was a POG desk jockey, but let me tell you again about the one time a mortar fell 800 meters from the FOB I was stationed at

I bet they all drink Black Rifle Co. coffee, have edgy morale patches on softshells or 5.11 backpacks, and constantly share stuff from OAF Nation and ITS Tactical.

>suppressor on an Ak

Ruined

B E

Dick jokes means you have no counter argument, user.

>posts filthy frank
>accuses others of baiting
GTFO

I kekd

>OAF Nation

Is there a more tryhard site than this?

i don't really like the handgaurd. other than that it's good

buy your own, go shooting with it, and then you will achieve understanding

I'm not even the guy you're responding to, but i feel the need to say you're a complete retard

Nice buttstock

maybe people not being able to instantly identify you as an operator in a crowd is the true operator-core?

Literally the opposite of a greyman. So that's a negative for me.

This. Actual operators aren't dressed like they're straight out of a Nuttfancy video or an airsofter, and to dress like one of the two aforementioned parties would put a large target on your back and screams "ASK ME ABOUT MY CCW THAT'S OBVIOUSLY PRINTING".

INFRINGED

rate my CCW of choice (.40 S&W)

whoops

Shitposting incarnate.

What's wrong with liking something?

True operator outfit

all the gun nuts getting pissed at this lol

what stock?

Magpul UBR