Most comfortable sneaker ever

Most comfortable sneaker ever

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01882KRXQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_7?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AYJZ0H7AYEWFT
reddit.com/r/running/comments/4w4kw5/adidas_boost_vs_nike_free_vs_nike_lunarlon/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

imo? this, nike lunartempo 2. i own ultra boost 2.0, pureboost 2017, pureboost 2m, etc... and this is my comfiest shoe by a wide margin.

boost is WAY bouncier for sure but man these have the best cushioning ever. 2nd place is fresh foam zante, then pureboost 2m, then ultra boost, then pureboost 2017. but all of them are 9+/10 in comfiness.

I still feel regret with not being able to cop that.

none of those shoe compare to EQT

t. retard who never tried lunarepics

SAGE

It sat on adidas us and eu for like an entire day how did you not

Gel lyte V

/thread

I own both and 93/17 is on another level.

I like Adidas styles better but always found Lunarlon>Boost in terms of comfiness. Boost has been better on runs though. Not like any of you skinnyfats run anyway.

Not every boost sole will feel the same. The newest EQTS are on another level of comfort

Its still on Adidas UK...

I want comfort but hate the sporty look

>This product is unavailable, but why not try…

I'm not a fashion guy but I find those ones very very comfy. I have stan smiths and they are nowhere near as comfy as nike's.

i can't be the only one who thinks boost is painful right?

it's too squishy, it makes the muscles in my feet work too hard to stabilize. much rather wear lunarlon

Depends on the boost.

Gets painful after over 3 hours of wearing. Some are more squeaky than others. Still a great shoe though I have multiple pairs

>A runner style knit lifestyle shoe from 2010's is more comfortable than a leather tennis shoe from 1060's
who would've thought

I had the stability issue at first for a few days but I think my feet adapted to it, didn't hurt though
Only boost shoes that I have any issues are the yeezy v2's but it's because the upper lacks support and is a bit flimsy

I've heard many people say this but I don't get it
I just wore my EQT support 93/16's for a 13 hour work day and my feet were pretty much the same as with other shoes. I felt some discomfort, but definitely nothing out of the ordinary

I'm talking ultra boost

EQT 93/16 are one of the least comfortable boost sneakers

Those EQT's have the exact same sole

Heard the EQT is more roomy in the upper though. UB give me pain on the top of my foot. The sole is very comfy.

this

Yeah the fit is definitely different. UB fits like a sock for me, while on the EQT I can adjust the fit from supportive and tight to really loose and comfy
I also went from 8½ in the Ultra Boost to a 9½ in the EQT support, so half size down from true size in the UB and a half size up in the EQT. Not a huge difference in the lenght of the shoe
I definitely recommend them, thinking of getting a second pair just to have a backup

There are some models that arent as sporty, like the busenitz pure boost

or the iniki

Really want the green Concepts ones. Maybe I'll cop next time I see them under retail.

If there was one non PK EQT boost to buy its the CNY. otherwise, dadcore

>tfw my feet are too wide for sport shoes
what should i do?

boosts aren't comfortable. same with nikes
only shoes that fuck over my feet are asics, skechers, new balance and Saucony
get asic, new balance or saucony

I got these sub greens and I'm thinking of getting the ones with the black upper
The concepts ones look really clean but not a colour I would get

The CNY is the only one that looks dadcore in my opinion, but to each to their own I guess

EQT 93/17 is the most comfortable sneaker ever made.

NB 998 or GLV are best for comfort. People who say boost is most comfortable are retarded hypebeasts.

damn, I just bought gazelle's..

thanks for pointing out iniki.. looks similar and probably more comfy

I Asics and Boost sneeakers

EQTS >>>>>>>>Gel Lytes by a long shot

You're just a retarded contrarian

GLV don't compare.

Did they release the Iniki boost already?
Can't find them on adidas.com EU

People have different definitions of comfort, it's subjective
Your most comfortable sneaker isn't The most comfortable sneaker

don't mind people like him, they just can't stop riding the Adidas dick balls deep

another urban legend (boost being the most comfortable) sent to retirement it appears and lunarlon is winning in this thread so far, at least among those people who have both

some 'sneaker' hype/release sites claim a mid-January release but I'm not seeing it anywhere else.

Actually I wrote that comment and that was for you. You're just a retarded contrarian, but guess what? The majority disagree with you

for me? sure as fuck not
i wasn't even commenting in this thread until the comment you quoted

Same, been seeing talk of January release, but haven't seen the actual shoes anywhere
Feels like I've been waiting forever already
Hope they drop soon

they released already, taken down because they sold out

i really don't get the adidas hype, even owning a few pairs of boost. they're bouncy yeah, but the comfort isn't good imo. they push back too much if you actually walk around.

i want my cushion to absorb some of the impact, not return 100% of it

that comment was for

A lot of people compare their favorite sneaker with UB when ultra boost isn't even the most comfortable boost sneaker

I'm sure that no one has even tried a 93/17 on. fucking spergs

The sold out shoes still show up on adidas.com for a good while
They definitely did not release on adidas.com eu sites

There's more than one boost. Almost every boost sneaker is different. adidas perfected it with the newest EQT model. It isn't even adidas hype. Alphabounce don't get hype despite being a comfy sneaker

Right but for many people they get that pinching pain at the top of their foot. People say take out the insole and it'll be fine but why should I have to alter a $180 shoe to make it wearable for an extended period. GLV and 998 are comfortable right out the box and can be worn all day no problem.

What do you recommend then? I don't care about brand. Bottom of my feet hurt even standing for 5 minutes. I'm not overweight and don't pronate or supinate, I just need cushioning for some reason.

The EQT 93/17 sounds great but again.. sporty's not my thing.

Its because you were born with shit feet

no they aren't.
is Veeky Forums being hard shilled by adidas?

get these my man
amazon.com/gp/product/B01882KRXQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_7?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AYJZ0H7AYEWFT
for $60 you can't lose. read the reviews also

If you get pinching pain from the upper, you probably have the wrong size. I don't get how a knit material without seams can give you any kinds of pain or pinching anyways, never heard anyone complain about that.
Maybe if you have fat or bloated feet or something, and the upper is too tight on the sizes that fit you lenghtwise, but that's not a "fault" in the sneaker as much as the wearer.
Also most people take out the insole to be directly on top of the boost, which to some feels more comfy
To me they were comfortable right out of the box, that doesn't mean they are for everyone and same with your asics and new balances

I'm not saying that your GLV and 998 aren't comfortable, I'm just saying that for different people different things feel comfortable.
To some support is comfort, to some looseness is comfort
Some prefer high impact protection and some prefer stability and being closer to the ground

Comfort is subjective, not everyone finds the same things comfortable.

puma shoes with trinomic are the most comfortable shoes i have ever worn, better than asics gel.

Do you own them? If so, post a pair. reddit, youtube instagram and the such all have comparisons and 93/17 is almost always the superior shoe.

do people get paid to be anti-adidas?

>do people get paid to be anti-adidas?
not sure about others, but i do, i would do it even for free

True R698 are very comfy

idgaf what they say. not paying $200+ for some """""""rare'"""""" sneaker when i can pay $60 for gel lytes
shill better adidas

it's the cage that chokes out the foot

>fault of the wearer
alright fuck off faggot. get the FUCK out with your faggot ass feet dumb nigger, they don't fit MOST people and tend to only fit FUCKING FAGGOTS

>shill
I am wearing Gel lytes as we speak

The majority of people prefer boost over GLV SO THEY DO FIT MOST PEOPLE

>shilling 4 adidas
>wears gel lytes anyway
yeah okay budyd

theyre not dropping until like march from what i heard

>they don't fit MOST people
Based on what? Have you done some extensive research or something?
Most of the feedback on ultra boosts is positive, which implies they fit most people

>it's the cage that chokes out the foot
What are laces and how do I loosen them?

because I own all types of sneakers. Good thing the majority agree with me:)

majority don't have flat feet like me :)

It's definitely not a common issue but look on the Niketalk board it's pretty widespread. Just saying a $180 shoe regarded as the most comfortable shoe ever shouldn't cause physical pain.

Niketalk is Boostalk 2.0 The most active thread there is about how great ultraboosts are

They're more comfy than UBs? Because to be honest I was gonna buy the UB even though I hate how the look just for the comfort.

Right and they're all mainly hypebeasts. The retro runner threads are full of quality people who help each other out a lot. I get many pairs of NB 998/997 proxied for $70 shipped from there. Most people on NT can't dress especially the Jordan thread.

seriously how do we get the adidas shills off of here. it's getting to be pathetic

>mainly hypebeasts
>every one who doesn't agree with me is a hypebeast

You tell adidas to stop making shoes

or we tell adidas to stop paying faggots to post here

appreciate the suggestion but only ships to U.S.. and again, I'm not looking for a sporty/hiker shoe.

fuck me if I don't just get a cobbler to tear off some cushy sole like Boost and put it on my choice of shoe.

Go ahead. Its already adidas territory on Niktalk, reddit and here.

Most people buy it because they think it'll make them look cool. When UB is littered with pimple faced high schoolers you know it's a hypebeasts shoe. Not that I don't like them I have 4 pairs. The influx of fuccbois kills it for me though.

You could say the same for any sneaker that sells. Even jordan

Lmfao fat ass /pol/ user is mad because he stupidly bought the wrong size

So because some few poeple find them painful they can't be regarded as the most comfortable sneaker by the many who enjoy them?

These are subjective opinions, no one is saying "ultra boost is objectively the most comfortable shoe in the world and everyone who disagrees is wrong", people are just expressing their opinions based on their experiences

faggot teens, sweet cunt mums, and cucked fathers are the real issue

Nah only Banned 1's and Royals sell out for Jordan. Or a collab. Look at the true blue 3's they sat for weeks. You can get any retro runner collab for under retail with patience. Yet UB general releases sell out in minutes. The whole "boost is life" mentality is what irks me. There's more than one shoe out there.

They're comfy and look good. NB are dad shoes

my lunarepic flyknit lows are up there too

they're on sale everywhere atm because the 3's just came out or something

>>is Veeky Forums being hard shilled by adidas?

people need to justify their $185 sneakers

Cream ultra boost are ultimate dad tier

ultraboosts are youtube celebrity tier

which means they're for millenial lgbt

Good thing EQTS aren't UB :^)

They're the only UB 'd consider buying

I wear free 3.0s for running because I like minimal shoes but I also have 2 pairs or UBs and a few pairs of lunars and I have to say lunar > boost. Boost has way WAY to much of a squish feeling and the response is shit also its impossible to clean. Lunarlon has a better balance between being firm enough to run fast and being soft enough to save your legs on long runs. When I wear boosts I feel like im standing on 2 inches of playdough. Also UB are heavy, like 10 ounces where lunarepics are like 5.5

Trying running shoes is my autistic hobby I have like 30 pairs

agreeing with this

lunarepics are the comfiest shoes i've ever owned

Found the hypebeast

I don't own any UB though. EQT ADVS are the closest to hypebeast sneakers I own

Are the new EQTS more comfortable than ultra boosts?

Yes. Contrary to popular belief UB's aren't even a top 3 boost sneaker in terms of comfort.

I'd say EQT >UB, NMD , Yeezy Lunar, GL

does it matter when lunar beats everything?

free > lunar

the flex and natural range on motion is too good m8, maybe one day they'll make a free sole with lunar foam

Great. Gonna wait and hope I can get the WM collab

Because I like the new EQTS

reddit.com/r/running/comments/4w4kw5/adidas_boost_vs_nike_free_vs_nike_lunarlon/

i own both. ive owned probably 12-15 pairs of frees over the years, i even bought the original nike free run 5.0 in like 2006?, and my lunarepic flyknit lows are more comfortable while having almost the same amount of mobility.

LEs are comfy but I like minimal runners so while I'd wear them for daily use or if I was running 6+ miles I pick my flykni frees over them ever time.

Also unrelated but if you have to have a boost sneaker that is pretty good for running get AdiZeros. they have enough boost so you can feel it but not enough so its distracting and unstable