I bought 1'000 EUR black Balmain jeans with leather detail. I also have a collection of Balmain shirts...

I bought 1'000 EUR black Balmain jeans with leather detail. I also have a collection of Balmain shirts, Balmain sweatpants and Balmain sneakers.

Ask me anything.

$0.20 has been deposited into your account

t. olivier rousteing

How can you afford it?

Why do you like balmain, what makes them appealing for you?
I understand their style, but would never wear it.

I earn a lot of money babe

Because its expensive

>Because its expensive
Lmao. My guess is that you think you're better and look better than everyone else just because you wear expensive balmain clothes.
But sure, your money your choice.

Other than that, do you actually have ANY interest in fashion?

why did you spend so much on such a shit brand?

Can you post some of your fits with Balmain pieces that you like?

Thoughts on FW17?

Not OP, but care to explain why this is considered a shit brand?

not the guy you quoted, and I'm actually a Balmain fan, but it does suffer from the fact that it is basically marketed as a flex brand to show off your wealth (as OP is doing).

As a result, lots of people buy it for that purpose and wear it badly / tackily and it looks shit. And also obviously the prices are even higher than other designer brands to add to the flex appeal, which makes the pieces ludicrously overpriced.

Having said that, I think the overall aesthetic of the brand is really cool, and the pieces are certainly of good quality, even tho they are overpriced.

what race are you?

Suck your dick til' you cum
Slap my ass like a drum

Who taught you to become such a fuccboi?

Other fashion choices you have?

>Because its expensive
You are everything that's wrong with new money. Guess you can't buy taste after all.

So a shitskin
k then

jeans with leather details, sweatpants

>the classiness shows

>he can't affort a Balmain jacket
filthy peasant

nice rp thread

- Common Projects
- Custom tailored clothes
- Gucci
- Etro
- EA7 for sports
- SLP for footwear
- John Lobbs for footwear

I can afford it, but it won't fit me. My v-taper is way too extreme due to weightlifting (Veeky Forums represent) so I need custom tailored leather jackets to fit my frame.

Are you a girl by any chance

No, I'm a boy.

To be honest, I'm buying this shit to attract hot gold diggers, fuck them and then just ditch them without buying them presents.

you clearly don't get the shill joke fag

Well unfortunately for you, you can't buy taste

You look like a sandnigger in spite of all the dollars your shit costs

If you can afford it, why don't you buy actually nice clothes ?

post pics of your collection

Instead of bragging about your imagery clothes post a fit pic shit skin

>If you can afford it, why don't you buy actually nice clothes ?

Not OP, but could you please list what you consider "nice clothes" or "nice brands" in the same price bracket that Balmain?

hey i know a grill who is this dumb
you gotta snapchat by chance?

Not that guy, there are tons. I think that there are tons clothes that are nice, a lot if it's nice or not is how you wear it and if it fits, etc.
But if you buy clothes solely because they are expensive, you will most likely look like a total dickhead who shows off money to stroke his ego.
I mean balmain is not utterly shit, I would say some of their pieces is nice depending on how you wear them.

>Not that guy, there are tons. I think that there are tons clothes that are nice, a lot if it's nice or not is how you wear it and if it fits, etc.

Do you have any particular in mind?

J.W.Anderson, cdg h+, sacai, visvim, jil sander.
This is what I personally like.

i bought this for 25, seems legit

I litteraly meant "nice clothes", not "nicer brands"

He could wear some of Blamain's great stuff (because no I was not shitting on the brand as a whole, I love Rousteing), but he chooses to wear the sandnigger bait pieces. It's like saying "I like Gucci" and only wearing ridiculous monogram shit

The whole point of my comment being "why would you pay so much to look like a tasteless sandnigger, when you could actually get great stuff with that money ?"

i'm actually buy this kind of clothes

why do you think buying expensive clothing makes you a special person? most people here do it, mrs. snowflake. get out.

Nope, the caption has to be in gold.

I looked at all of them...no thanks. I would probably not wear those clothes even if you gave them to me for free.

>He could wear some of Blamain's great stuff
>Balmains great stuff

Which is?

So what's the difference in a pair of £900 Balmain Jeans and something like a pair of Japanese denim like Momotaros or Samurai for a quarter of the price? Is it the brand name only? Genuinely curious.

Haven to tried those brands, so I don't know, but Balmain jeans are really heavy and thick. It is not like regular denim.

you could knock someone out with a pair of samurais desu

lol wtf

Lmfao

I'm not here to make your education, do some fucking research like the grown ass man you're supposed to be

Balmains are objectively inferior to cheaper japanese denim brands

You're mostly paying for the ugly design and for the brand's name

Nobody knows cheaper Chinese shit brands.

Wearing noticeable designer brands solely for flexing on people is for insecure douchebags

if you really were rich you wouldn't waste your money on a shitty brand like balmain.

weak bait

Since you have the cash i would recommend the following brands.
Pants
Rota Pantaloni,Incotex
Knitwear
Fedeli,Mcgeorge,Johnstons of Elgin
Loro Piana
Belts
Felisi
Coats
Sealup ,Mackintosh
Suits
Scabal,Cesare Attolini
Shirts
Finamore 1925,Kiton,Chevalier
Pocket Squares
Simonnot -Goddard
Ties
Drakes,Marinella
Shoes
St Crispin

Why did you not recommend John Lobb for shoes?