What are some examples of fashy clothes I can wear for everyday use?

What are some examples of fashy clothes I can wear for everyday use?

>somebody will make this thread every day for four years

btfo

this guy looks like typical basement /pol/ fattie who went to Veeky Forums to change his life

remember to wear your pepe-pin

I'm serious here guys. What can I wear to look more fashy?

Springerstiefel, glatze, Hakenkreuze ...

remember to take a wrench and your mob, antifa scum

body bag.

smash the fash, browns make america great!

tsk tsk, back to your containment board, friend-o!

Modern Fash clothing, I think, should incorporate more modern revivalism.

For events were formality is necessary, a well fitting two peice suit in dark navy or charcoal is king.

For wveryday wear (what I assume you're asking for) I have afew recommendations.

- Fred Perry polos in white, grey, black, and navy (tucked)
- basic 100% polyester (cotton feel) gildan tshirts in a variety of dark colors
- 5.11 black tactical belt
- slim, not skinny pants/cargos and/or tailored bdu pants in navy and black and grey
- Danner tachyon GTX, paratrooper 10 inches, or any similar tall black boot (I'm preferential to the danners cuz more modern)
- any sort of bomber or harrington, but keep it navy, black, or dark grey.
- for more technical nazi attire, get a high quality goretex shell (acrtertyx, Isaora etc)

Perhaps more importantly is your physique. Keep yourself FIT, not just healthy. Leave doughy and fat bodies to hedonistic anarchs and skeleton physiques to the commie faggots.

My take on [fasc]ion is to make it practical, modern and fashionable, to capture the militaristic vibes while still holding on to clean lines and rigid silouhettes. Keep your face shaved and your hair short. Heil Europa, keep on saving this planet man.

A virgin actually typed all this out LMAO

Are you going to post the same fucking thread EVERY FUCKING DAY?

>here's your response, cuck

"Keep on saving this planet man" Says the virgin in his mothers basement, sweat dripping from his chins. Don't worry I'm sure they're saving a qt aryan for you bro.

I will post a timestamped pic of me and my girlfriend tonight, would that make your self depreciating white guilt cuckkkhold fetish throb?

An actual response. Thank you.

YES THIS IS GOOD.
STICKY THIS SHIT NOW.

woah when did Veeky Forums get so cucked

at the rate cheeto benito is going he might not even get 1 before he gets nix'ed.