your mom could've used that before you were born

It's ok to be retarded

For you

haHAA

They stretch out the collar friendo
Only hang pants and button down shirts on hangars

What about jackets/coats?

so what should people use?

you should fold tees, hanging them stretches them out. hang shirts, jackets, pants etc

I thought this was obvious. Do people actually hang t shirts?

depends on the material

Wooden or broad plastic ones

Those thin hangers will fuck up fragile pieces

Well there are people who put shoetrees in their sneakers so yes I guess so

It's not really an obvious thing unless you're told specifically not to do it, so yes plenty of people erroneously hang their t-shirts

Also desu I've seen a lot of high-end stores hang knitwear, delicate-blend tee shirts etc

If even professionals don't know their shit you can't expect it from the average customer

It's completely ok to hang your t-shirts. Usually they aren't heavy enough to stretch any significant amount and it prevents wrinkles

Nothing's worse than putting on a tee that has visible lines from being folded for a while

As long as you get those plastic hangers with the little grooves that hold the collar together, or the wooden hangers with the rubber pieces that stop the collar from opening too much, that won't be a problem either

>hanging pants
It's like you WANT to ruin your hq denim and tech fabrics

fold t shirts, sweaters, & pants and anything made out of delicate/exotic fabrics
hang jackets, coats, and button down shirts on nice hangars
fold shoes and boots as well to avoid stretching and marks from hangars

>fold shoes and boots as well to avoid stretching and marks from hangars

wat

you don't want your shoes and boots to stretch, do you?

>Try to perform late term abortion
>only have wooden hangers
Now who's laughing

Bra you get this shit called a clothing steamer, it likes iron but much faster. Never a wrinkly t again

>not just using an icepick instead so the dead babby's soul can't prove anything
lad, is this your first rodeo?