Anyone know any legit sites to get this jacket...

Anyone know any legit sites to get this jacket? Apparently there's like two versions of the same jacket from different companies. Is there any difference between a £45 and £180 version?

Other urls found in this thread:

beavertonsmostwanted.bigcartel.com/
m.nike.com/jp/ja_jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there's no legit sites to get it because it's not a legit product

The cheaper one is from aliexpress and the more expensive one (alpha industries bomber) is from beavertonsmostwanted.

Do you reckon it'd be worth paying extra for the more expensive version?

The more expensive one uses an Alpha Industries Bomber, and is overall better quality.

yes. alpha industries makes the best puffy bomber bar none. everything else i've handled that hasn't been made by undercover or something ridiculous like that has just felt like shit in comparison.

its not 2013 anymore mate

>implying bombers with graphics on the back will ever go out of style
huh

I'll definitely get the Alpha Industries one instead, I was originally planning on getting a Palace bomber but this one seems more unique.

i mean that particular graphic

it's still a bomber with a graphic, lad
nothing to overthink as long as the rest of the fit isn't SAD or full of dead memes

S A D*

"what does it mean?"

"haha idk"

>bomber
2016 called ...

>a manswear classic
>going out of style ever
just because the bomber was espacially popular last year doesnt mean its out of style this year

Why have hypebeasts invaded Veeky Forums

Are you dense?

That particular graphic, a copyright infringement of Nike logo is a 4-year-old meme.

You will look stupid wearing this 2017 like you would in 2013. Back then it was not fashion and it's still not the case today.
At best it was trendy among hypebeasts. Do you want to look like an hypebeast straight out of the year 2013?

You might as well get the other "nike air japan" garments.

OP never wanted a real answer. This isn't even convincing bait. How do people still hand out (you)'s so easily?

I wasn't even baiting, I genuinely like the design of the jacket

get the palace jacket and just say no when people ask if you skate

it's better than this weeb garbage from five years ago

This is why I'm uncomfortable whenever I think about wearing a piece with Non-Roman characters.

>I wasn't even baiting, I genuinely like the design of the jacket

Get off my board. Back to plebbit you go.

legit wtf is with all these influx of streetwear kiddies

some hypebeast with over a mil subscribers on youtube starting talking about how he browses fa

beavertonsmostwanted.bigcartel.com/

mad?

"What are you fucking dense? Nike probably"

Nike in japanese is still Nike :)

got mine there

no i want fa to thrive and bringing in more people will allow that to happen

my dream is that waywt threads will actually have their own daily thread

m.nike.com/jp/ja_jp/

>tfw nike.jp has a better selection than US nike

It says "anarchy" in Japanese. Could be a word in Chinese too, but probably not.

t. guy in Japan

Veeky Forums was terrible to begin with and is not your little "Let's jack off to Rick" secret club.

I bought one of these off AliExpress yesterday in pink.

fagget

well alpha industries is pretty much horrible quality. plus the design is cringe either way. so it doesnt really matter