This is a /pol/ meet up

>this is a /pol/ meet up

so is larping as a white nationalist Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1MYGNYlwZkzKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not realizing white nationalism is back

get with the times fag

A room full off autists. The majority of the group is minorities. Just what I expected from /pol/

If they come flowing to this board it might become Veeky Forums. But it won't be fashion.

What else did you expect? Meet-ups only attract people who have too much time on their hands and have Veeky Forums as one of their primary hobbies.

Not a single true aryan there
oh how the might have fallen
i would still rape venti vigorously

i thought being fat was """degenerate"""

>this is what /pol/ looks like

no
fucking
way

these are the people who are willing to go to a /pol/ meetup, it's much like looking at the femmes at /soc/ and saying Veeky Forums is full of women

Yeah, right, the true aryans are too busy memeing on Veeky Forums

or don't want to risk going out and a situation like this ocurring where they have to deal with these people

So the true aryans are too busy to come out from behind the keyboard? Or they don't care enough about the cause? Or there aren't many true white aryans on /pol/ and it's mostly geeky young adults trying to be (((edgy)))

So they are basically even more autistic than those on the pic jesus stop

are we REALLY going to judge other boards based on the turnout of their meetups? Veeky Forums meetups are always a nightmare. it's practically a tradition.

Just ask yourself who goes out to meet a bunch of total strangers who just happen to shitpost and meme anonymously on the same secret dark web forum? This applies especially for anti social hostile boards.

This is real, this pic was taken yesterday. They are meeting up almost every night on the "he will not divide us" stream.
You can see 1 and a half hour of them eating on periscope:
>periscope.tv/w/1MYGNYlwZkzKw

honestly as much as i hate /pol/ this just proves what they say is correct

shit skins are naturally predisposed to ruining society.

the only reason pol knows this is because they are shit skins and theyve experienced it first hand

>this is who is calling you a nigger cuck on the internet
kek /pol/ embarrasses themselves every day

>the only good looking person there is the only white person there

top kek

>larping as a white nationalist
>half of them aren't white
???

always correct

I was gonna post this. You think Veeky Forums of all places would be weary about basing a board off of meetup pics.

are you implying that the Veeky Forums meetup pics dont accurately convey the core user base off this board?

hahahaha you're delusional kid

>not noticing that half of them aren't what a white nationalist would call "white"

I just want someone to explain the gallon of milk

doesn't surprise me desu, half of the flags there are third worlders shitposting

whos the cutie in the bear suit

This pic is shit, but this guy(the on at the midle) he's wearing preppy core clothes, better than alot of Veeky Forums posters...

Some people say that black people are lactose intolarent, that's why they are drinking milk.
Kinda:
> "if you can drink milk, you are not black"
So they are making fun of that, because pisses off some pro shia guys.

is this really what the average Veeky Forums poster looks like? i'm going to stop coming here for advice.

/pol/

"I lack any reading comprehension skills"

>coming to Veeky Forums
>for any sort of ADVICE
ya fucked up!

That was Paperboy's bullshit meaning of it, but drinking milk means NOTHING, it was just milkman's thing. So /ourguy/s went with it ironically and also to combat the vegan agenda

>this is what he gave his life defending

>Our guys get doxed by outside posters
>Sudden influx of newfags in every thread
>Multiple '/pol/ isn't white' threads being made with screencaps to shift opinion
All in the span of a day.

You're all posting in a shill thread.

No go, schizo

>mentions Veeky Forums meetups

Mandatory post incoming

Veeky Forums would be more cringey judging by WAYWT threads

LMAO holy shit

t. Alexei

I would cuddle the shit out of Brittany

too bad she's an unironic slut who only puts out for /thick/ nigger cock