Can I consider myself as part of /thin/wave?

Shot this morning.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bxvvX
youtube.com/watch?v=XTgFtxHhCQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How much do you weigh/how tall are you?

185cm/65kg.

How to achieve this

I literally did nothing for it. I was born that way.

average build (basic exercise or a team sport played casually) and low body fat (eat healthy)

the amount of muscle you build and fat you lose depends on the person but it's not too different for everyone

swim, HIIT, bike (efficient cardio) and eat healthy

Onur ?

>low body fat through cardio (hiit, biking, running, swimming is best)
>light muscle development (casual weight lifting, bjj/muay thai, tennis, contact sports soccer, football, or rugby at an intramural/casual level)
>literally never do a squat or deadlift in your life EVER. don't even LOOK at a squat rack

>DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT FUCKBOY

>tfw i have a bubble butt from years of deadlifting and it'll never ever go away
;______;

Your torso is loooong man

Eat normally, make sure not to exercise.

this is my goal for december 2017. Iam also 185, but iam a skeleton it isn't even funny anymore.

stop eating

nigga is this photoshop lmao

Thin wave the best wave

this is fucking horrifying

how can a human abdomen be so long

well... look at michael fassbender in shame... hes one slender ass mother fucker too

>tfw I will never look like this

sure you will fatty, you just need to be disciplined. it's all about calories in vs calories out.
come join us at the thinspo discord: discord.gg/bxvvX

You look awful

You're probably overweight, how would you even know what your butt would be like?

haha long boy

nails and body hair are bad but other than that would do you

i remember when i looked like that, used to feel like absolute shit having 0 muscle mass, was always cold as fuck too.

spooky slender man

Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=XTgFtxHhCQ0

How do i rid of belly fat. I can barely see the 4 upper abs but what about the lower? Im scrawy and swimming is my only exercise. Manlet 5'7 and 130lbs~

sorry, genetics

you're fat lose weight
this is bullshit

Well hes already very light...fat distribution is genetic so perhaps his body needs to be 90lbs for lower abs to be visible, which isnt feasible irl

What the fuck. Why is Veeky Forums full of trannies?

> black nails

Fucking cucks. Goddamn. you rockstar faggys from the 70s cuckold david bowie cucks ass.

HEIL HITLER, PURSSIAN HAIRCUT FTW

Michael Phelps lookin' ass

fat DISTRIBUTION may be genetic. being fat isn't. he needs to put on some muscle so he can have visible abs above 100 lbs. his body composition is fucked.

A L I E N C O R E

sweet tattoo

Wow, literally me but I'm nowhere near to this athletic look. Also no body hair. Can I be considered /thinwave/?

KC tier

morning

2lazy2cardio

just eat less shit

Does that mean i have to increase my calories intake and actually do some crunches for a more defined abs? Should i start eating as lean as possible? I dont watch what i eat most of the time and i eat very little at work. Yeah im pretty fucking unhealthy

This is how you would look if you were not a little bitch and actually worked out.

6'2'', 86 kg.

I am /thinspo/