Will you get this type of body if you don't eat and do manual labor is this body a Veeky Forums one or not skinny enough

will you get this type of body if you don't eat and do manual labor is this body a Veeky Forums one or not skinny enough

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=77stpxUxmpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigga is jacked af
eat healthy and you will, but it will take forever

hes probably western african. as a white you will get lean but you wont get this amount of muscle

>falling for this stupid meme
If you lived in a 3rd world country and had to do physical work as soon as you learned to walk you would be just as jacked.

this guy probably eats alot better than you'd think he does, no way could dirt and bugs sustain those muscles. this boy needs his protein

yeh a lot of people in the third world actually have better diets than we sugar addicted fatass westerners.

naw you only see black dudes with that kind of muscle. Its just a fact. Part of it is probably the fact that he has dark skin and it makes the muscles look that way

It's not that he's really muscular, its that he's got no extra calories to create a layer of fat over his muscle, hence the prominent striations. Look at his face, not an ounce of fat on it.

You don't get that big without eating. You need to eat a lot.

You faggots do realize medical grade steroids are super easy to get in shitholes.

I'm not denying that different ethnic groups build mass faster than others but I really don't think there is a significant difference. If you do physical work every day all day from a very young age you will build muscle mass even if you eat like shit. Look at Muay Thai fighters. They get sent to a training camp at a very young age and they eat like a bowl of rice a day. Their muscle conditioning consists of high rep explosive exercises (this is not ideal for gaining mass). The kid in this picture hasn't even hit puberty and he still looks like this.

start with 13% bf. do 8 months of SS or SL and then switch to 8/5/3 or 5/3/1+myoreps for 4 months. eat right. then cut (lyle mcdonal ultimate diet). there you go.

SS, SL and other linear strength programs stop working after a while. I wouldn't do them for 8 months. I'd start with SS or SL and then immediately switch to a non-linear program as soon as I hit a plateau.

im pretty sure black people are naturally more muscular, or at least look more muscular. This guy isn't particularly jacked, his neck and pecks are virtually non-existent. I think its really just that his body fat is dangerously low combined with a half-decent level of physical fitness. If you work out a little bit and don't eat enough you could definetly look like this

black people are more animal than man. so their body will naturally grow muscles because its under the impression that a primative man like him will have to hunt for his food.his body didnt realize if he gets on a boat to europe the white man will give him food a house and even let him breed his inferior genes out with some of the white mens women

I've heard black men are notorious for leaving there partners once they have children so I think theres a decent chance your wife will come back.

>its that he's got no extra calories to create a layer of fat over his muscle

you're fucking retarded

he's just very lean. he is not very big. his arms, shoulders, chest, and back are very narrow--there's almost no thickness there.

combine how lean he is with the lighting constrasting on the color of his skin and you've got someone who looks a lot bigger than they actually are.

>If you work out a little bit and don't eat enough you could definetly look like this
t. that skinny permaDYEL at your gym who is always doing meme exercises with baby weights and still looks exactly the same as he did when you joined the gym 2 years ago

itt ppl think the entire contintent of africa is like a famine tv commerciaal from ethiopia in the 80s

White people tend to be stronger. They dominate weightlifting and strongman competitions/sports.

Stop making excuses for being lazy.

this.

They dominate weightlifting and strongman competitions because those sports are mostly done in white areas. If Weightlifting became big in urban african american areas, black people would dominate it just like they dominate basketball, boxing and mma heavyweight divisions, and football.

Sorry whitey

People in third world shitholes are probably more jacked compared to our manual laborers because they don't eat processed junk pumped with salt and sugar

Black people get rekt in mma

black people have monkey arms. they could never dominate weight lifting too much ROM. they are also terrible at mma because they have a higher centre of gravity from long limbs which makes them easier to pick up and wrestle into submission. black people are only good at sports that involves speed based movements

Like every little boy ever

god literally made black people with the intention for them be slaves

>naturally muscular
>sun lotion in built into their skin
>dumb as rock so easy to control
>long arms and legs so they dont need ladders
>used to being hungry so they dont need much food
>very rarely have family so nothing to miss when you put them on the field

they've had a target on their back from day 1. i have no doubt that if aliens came down tomorrow looking for slaves. they would choose africans too. just the perfect slave breed

ive literally never been in a gym

Jon Jones, Anderson silva, rumble Johnson, rampage, rashad, tyrone, the guy who kneed the guy in the skull and cracked his skull.. etc all are beasts and Jon Jones and silva may be the greatest fighters in all of the ufc

His results may not be typical for everyone obviously. He hit the genetic lottery. You don't get a body like that by accident tho. I'm sure he eats good lean foods and not too much sugar. Probably beans and rice sweet potatoes

go back to /pol/ faggot

literally all of them people were gimmicks who got btfo eventually. all the best ufc fighters are white. black people cant defend against take downs and get bitched because of it both in the ring and in the real world to. they'll never be a black ufc version of mike tyson or mahumad ali. connor mcgregor took that spot already

Jon Jones is the best fighter in the ufc and silva dominated for years. Silva is old now. You're a faggot racist, I hope someone murders your family

white people rule the ufc. stop being so insecure man this is an objective fact

>getting this triggered by some bants

come on lads

its not even banter though. black people get smoked in the ufc and barely any make it through because they have a higher centre of gravity than white people making it easier to grapple them. its the same reason they are such good runners. high centre of gravity allows them to float when running. but makes them susceptible to take down

this is why if you ever get into a fight with a nigger always go for the take down

>this is why if you ever get into a fight with a nigger always go for the take down

this. never stand and box with a black person they're to wirey and quick

youtube.com/watch?v=77stpxUxmpg

jesus christ this thread

This. Sure maoris and shit build muscle quicker but i've traveled a lot and any third world country has laborers built like this. Hell even the Philippines had guys like this who would eat enormous quantities of rice and a little fish/meat and burn it out by working hard all day whether fishing, farming or being laborers.

"Is this body a Veeky Forums one or not skinny enough"

He is probably 6'6 or something, he's big my bro

>this is why if you ever get into a fight with a nigger always go for the take down
This would be the most logical thing to do if it didn't lead to you getting stomped and soccer kicked by Jamal's buddies.

lmao, africans are 5'7" on average