Fictional Character Veeky Forums

I hate everything now and need inspiration from stuff that doesn't exist.

Please post inspirational pieces from anime/manga, video games, book covers, even really abnormal stuff from films and TV if it's out there. I need to see what lies beyond boring norm-core, boring terror-wave, wasted potential techwear, hype-beast clothing and so on.

play smash 4 with me OP

wya?
who you play?

why don't you watch actual fashion shows instead of getting your clothing intake from a mohican scalp collecting forum

I hate most everything I see on the runway. The clothing is either ridiculous or impractical. Balenciaga is a good example of a ridiculous brand.

be more openminded? it's hardly less ridiculous or impractical than video game clothing

These last few have been more about color coordination than the clothing style. I think that palettes are also important yet criminally underrated.

w2c this headwear

I plan on 3DS because I'm too poor for a Wii U and main falcon senpai

I see. I play on other peoples' Wii Us locally. I play Falco, Jigglypuff, and custom Pac-Man these days.

pretty much how i unironically set out to dress

thnx for the contribution
it's all black but the style of the clothes is drastically different from what one normally sees.

white marth

>no jojo
sad!

Wario is the true Veeky Forums main

>smash 4
>not playing melee instead
Ishyggdt

>tfw people'd think I'm gay if I showed off my navel like rohan

Someone was actually Veeky Forums for once in a kingdom hearts game

same breh.

if only
It's not bad per se but once you realize that it's just the American uniform everyone else wears except a bit dressed down, the fit loses its dingy luster

I'd blow my brains out if I looked like this.

Because a lot of JoJo is pretty un-effay. I don't care if Araki collaborated with Gucci and bases his poses off of models, he still makes some pretty outlandish character designs.

i'll bite
what's wrong with it?

haha I just inspo'd myself
I'm legit wearing this shirt combo tomorrow because I'm liking how it looks on me right now

post him

he's fun with customs and a good CPU teams partner

i couldn't stand playing with anything but stand-alone wii-mote

its a persona 3 meme

>he still makes some pretty outlandish character designs.
That is like the ENTIRE point, user.

my bad

>hair
why do people like you exist

rick owenz

FUCK
YOU

this desu

im sorry, I have to admit i dislike it too. but the picture is hot enough for me to look past that

These all look like shit.

yeah man a fucking flight jacket is out of this fucking world

> file
>name

What is this from?

>missing the joke

bro the reason u hate life is because you main falco. play fox dumbass

Jormungand

GitS

Gum

Jazz and Garam myself

he's even worse

I hope this kind of pants makes a comeback.

>tfw am gay but hairy so treasure trail would be showing

Julia is the hottest woman alive and the reason I'll eventually kill myself is because I never had the chance to be with her.

>dressing like cartoon characters
Holy shit user seek help.