>ROTC kids been staring at you
>ROTC guy comes up to you with friends and starts making fun of you
>calls you a "boot" wannabe among other things

How do you respond

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BV1lRhAplhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont

does anybody in the military still wear black leather jump boots?

I've never gotten weird looks for wearing mine

I'm sorry you got bullied man
Don't let other peoples opinions dictate what you wear though!

lol what a bunch of faggots who bullies past middle school

I would just avoid browsing /k/

Had this happen like 3 times in one semester as well.

Fuck does this actually happen?
I knew army guys get pretty butthurt over this on the internet, but irl?
I've been eyeing those Nikes, but I've been afraid of this happening

I bought the black 6" so this wouldn't happen.

Its not like you're wearing Danners and going full stolen valor ffs.

i'm sorry, im autistic

it doesnt happen

>afraid
you fucking beta, man the fuck up

tell them the army is for faggots and continue on with my day

Call them POGs and give them a double salute.

No ROTC at my college, or none I've ever seen. I remember in HS all the ROTC kids were major nerds who got picked on a lot.

I'm being bullied by russians

There are three types of people who join ROTC: the motto types that have an Army/USN/USMC/USAF lanyard and never shut up about how many towelheads they're gonna blast once they get deployed, the ones who are doing it to be an officer, and the ones who are just doing it as an alternative to gym and to get a couple of elective and history/science credits.

It's mainly the 1st.

Tell him I'm just wearing a boot and to stop throwing a shit fit over footwear in the middle of my finance class

i mean, you are kinda being a wannabe if you're wearing those shoes. They're too close to what the military uses today

no
I dont wear them because I want to be an army guy, I wear them because I think they look good

>ITT OPs too scared of looking like a wanna be by wearing sfb's so he deflects his insecurities on a cambodian basket weaving forum

laugh at how they're gonna die fighting some meaningless war that'll never end

also their spouses are gonna cheat on them and their marriages are gonna fail (statistically true)

Tfw in ROTC getting my medical degree and I get to sport my sfbs
Feels good man

> did this faggit just say "I'm wearing a boot"?? Lol!

Sounds like you got bant'd pretty hard mate. No big deal, you'll live.

Skaters rag on people who don't skate. Ball players think you're dumb with your whatevers. It's how the world works like how everyone here make fun of babbys first clarks on reddit

Show them this video

kek

Find me.

Literally today I saw a kid wearing Nike SFBs and asked about them. They're what I wore in Afghanistan. There's something poetic about a symbol of capitalist success booting an insurgent in the face when he's getting detained.

I didn't get all "my friends died in those boots."

Real vets/soldiers won't give a shit. Who cares what those ROTC faggots and their weird shaped ranks think?

I mean who the fuck goes to college to play soldier? Go to school, then go to OCS. Fucking Call of Duty wannabe faggots.

Oh but the point was find me so I can punk those losers. I generally keep it on the DL in daily life. But nothing beats sucking the wind out of the sails of a poser. Disneyland is a good plave to get them.

I'd have punched him in the mouth.
You're a bit of a cuck for letting people talk to you that

I'll never have to deal with this because i'm ex-infantry who actually deployed but you should call them retards for joining peacetime military, and wish them all the best as they transition into the exciting career of a combat janitor.

Don't know what yank military insults are, but in Australia we just call those type of retards, "Champ", "Turbo", "Sport" and "Lid". Call them a "Jube", that might work.

>implying a Veeky Forums user could win against an army guy

he would collapse from malnourishment and lung cancer before the fight even began

I wear my sfbs all the time. There is a navy base in town and they're all pogs who wouldn't say shit to me. Closest I've gotten to something like that is my older brother who just got out of MARSOC busting my balls for not spending the extra cash on danners or just asking him to bring me home a pair.

could you ask him to bring me home a pair

Sauce

med student?

knife-hand him

What's annoying is how twink as beta hipsters wear military cloths because they are seen as appealing but society. It holds some significant status. That value was earned by soldiers blood. Then some bitchboy comes along and thinks wearing it will give him some of that status. I don't call them out because it's obvious they are bitches.

Boots aren't something I care about. The boots are good boots. It's when people wear the pc's, jackets, and pants.

thank you for your service

samper pi do or die, deviled egg

>double solute
>22
impressive, very nice

soldiers are pussies

What about those parkas that everyone jizzes all over on here?

As an ROTC cadet I would never be that autistic to call someone out just for wearing boots. The only thing that really annoys most cadets is when people wear actual pieces of the uniform (lot of guys wear PT shirts to the gym with the sleeves cut off, and most of us cringe because if we were ever caught doing that, every NCO in a hundred miles would be tearing into us).

I personally don't understand how people want to wear the combat boots willingly. After doing a month of summer training and only seeing my feet 5 minutes every day, I wear my birkenstocks any time I am not in uniform.

bullying is mean but sfbs look like shit so i'd say both of you were at fault here

I wear military-inspired stuff because my brother was in the marines when I was growing up, and like every other guy I was into military shit and it still inspires my personal design style. Not everyone has some ulterior motive or some selfish obsession.

To be completely honest the JROTC kids tend to be the hugest nerds in actual ROTC battalions, because they're so caught up with technical nit-picky bullshit that they fail to realize the big picture. The only thing they really tend to excel at is Drill team stuff.

Most guys in my battalion who did JROTC keep that shit to themselves because they know it carries basically no weight.

>motto types
Yeah honestly it's an unpopular opinion within ROTC, but I think those guys are so fucking annoying. Grunt style t-shirts, constantly posting political shit on social media, caring more about being tacti-cool than being a legitimate leader. Fortunately a lot of those guys are filtered out in the first two years when they realize being an officer isn't going to be like the movies/video games.

thinking of getting these boots, lots of reviews saying they're not durable at all though, anyone know if that's true?

Brittney White

haha that's a good one bro but seriously I need the sauce

> That value was earned by soldiers blood.

hope ur next imperialist scum :)

what is the double salutes meaning?

what a terribly embarrassing underage rip off cheap sam hyde wannabe

Don't perpetuate the image that all people with fashion sense are sjw with gender identity issues. That kind of shit is how something that looks good becomes something that looks bad.

>Go to school, then go to OCS. Fucking Call of Duty wannabe faggots.
Go to a service academy so you can avoid debt. If you're gonna OCS, might as well do it from enlisted.

>my older brother who just got out of MARSOC
Post stories :3

All his shit is still out west.
>tfw no confirmed kill danners for either of us

He has told me too much about the dark shit. He does have 2 combat deployments under his belt and a Silver Star for Valor in combat. Was in two helicopter crashes and 1 ied humvee incident. My favorite anecdotes from him is that USSOCOM and JSOC prefer using SAS over Rangers because Rangers are the literally bitch boi pogs if the special forces community. He speaks very highly of the Aussies and Brits he "worked" with.

"theyre shoes dude, fuck off back to the desert where you can shoot at your insecurities."

>>tfw no confirmed kill danners for either of us
Clothing that was worn during a murder is just too Veeky Forums

Tell him that while you're not racist, Jews are statistically overrepresented at the highest levels of banking, media and politics, and from this it would only be prudent to infer that America's military has been co-opted. At this point you catch him off-guars by shouting ENJOY DYING IN SOME SHITHOLE DESEET FOR A BUNCH OF KIKES, turn 360° and walk away.

I really want to like SFBs but i cant find a fit that looks good with them. Does Veeky Forums have any inspo?

search shia labeouf
instant inspo

>He does have 2 combat deployments under his belt and a Silver Star for Valor in combat.
Any stories from his early career? What was his career path like? Shit like selection and training

I literally just wear them with jeans and a hoodie

do you tuck your jeans in? I assume that's mandatory, can't imagine it looking good untucked

The Navy working I niform has had black boots but they're being phased out rignt now, but I think they're keeping the black boots anyways.

I personally think that bending your jeans over combat boots looks the best but if you ask the rest of Veeky Forums they'll sperg out

Bending?
Do you have pics? Never seen sfbs worn any way other than tucking.

T shirt and combat boots doesnt really look good desu senpai

I guess not with sfbs. The only cool I inspo I could point you to is he skinhead aesthetic

I realize what a faggot I am for wearing those ugly fucking things on my feet, I go home, burn them and put something that doesn't look terrible on my feet.

>That value was earned by soldiers blood

I'm and Army veteran. I don't like the look of the desert color boots. But when I see dudes wearing standard issue I assume they were in the military. If they weren't, I don't think they are fags or posing. military boots are pretty dependable. *shrug*.

Also, ROTC kids are faggots. We called then "rot- see (ROTC) Nazis" when we saw them fagging it up around base.

It's just fashion my guy

>Implying ROTC posers are anything like actual army guys

Don't respond. Most of those guys are just /k/ roleplayers(read welfare whore) who will never see combat and don't deserve any respect, especially if they are making fun of you just for wearing boots.
Although I am curious how you made actual military boots effay. I don't doubt that you did, just wondering what you did.

>twink as beta hipsters
>bitchboy

what a frustrated boy, you are.

>rotc
>calling others wannabes
We had fags like that in my highschool. None of them even ended up in the armed forces due to failing basic or just not wanting to go through with it.

Whatever nerd I just like having lots of pockets

I don't if it's the similar at all, but around Ottawa we had "cadets" and a bunch of my friends were in it. They'd have to show up to Remembrance Day in uniform and one of them was this staunch monarchist who writes for the Globe now.

Anyway, they sound like boring nerds.

The US military is phasing all of their leather boots out, the only one remaining is the Navy. AF is sage, Marines and army are tan.

OP, tell them that you just like the way they look, and to kindly fuck off.

no

> giving a shit about what some ROTC fag cadet thinks. They're like kindergarten officers. Privates make fun of them for gods sake.

maybe that's because you're a twink

I was in the Marines and I wouldn't approach somebody for wearing fucking combat boots, that's the most retarded shit i've ever heard.

ROTC college kids are total faggots though, just tell them that.

i'd tell him "you are correct because nike sfb are in fact wannabe boots."

It means you're retarded

>getting made fun of by ROTC of all people
you are the literal bottom of the social heirarchy

Well it's obviously just his other hand copied and mirrored in the image so

you do

give them the nastiest look they have ever seen. the kind of look that will make their stomach turn in thinking about it

I just bought these, is this crossing the line or still cool?

It's one thing to wear a hoodie that says "Skateboarding magazine" on it and another to wear a fucking pair of boots.