Is couple matching effay? Pic related

Is couple matching effay? Pic related.

Despite the couple being straight this is the gayest thing I've ever seen.

you're supposed to collaborate to complement your partner's fashion, not match it exactly. matching it exactly is retarded

The guy looks like a serial rapist desu.

gay as fuck homes

cringe

My husband and I really like to wear what we call "low-key matching". Basically just wearing things that complement each other or are somewhat similar to a degree. Both wearing complementary patterns or both wearing similar shoes or colors ect.

I'm not just saying this because they're (presumably) Korean, but they look like they've had a fuckload of plastic surgery.

My best friend and I wear the same jacket sometimes at the same time but in two completely different aesthetics, is this okay?

I don't see why not, I mean, you can just be coordinating without looking like you're wearing a uniform.

You should post what y'all wear

Not that it matters to me since I'm single but still I like seeing cute things

and?

No it's tacky as fuck. I've seen people do it around uni. Fucking normies with their gfs reeeeeee

S-she's mine. F-fuck off back to mercy, Genji

I see this all the time with young Japanese tourists at Hawaii.

this looks cringy as fuck, but yes it can be easily done if you A.) stop romanticizing asians and B.) don't wear such ugly clothes

only if you have a small penis

They look weird.

Yes, but not in such obvious ways as those
You simply look stupid.
This is an okayish example, as they are less to the face with it

Not when you do it like that.

in korea it's normal and considered effay. Wouldn't attempt it if your white and / or in the west

marry a yellow girl they said

its normal in asia in general but not effay. Asian men follow women around like puppies carrying their shit...its pathetic

w2c shirt

This is not a thing in Japan.

Yes it is. It's called "pair look"

DELETE THIS!!!!!!

Well he is way below her level.