How to get a good paying job that requires a degree: lie and say you have a degree...

How to get a good paying job that requires a degree: lie and say you have a degree. I've noticed most companies "requiring" a degree don't even verify that you actually have one.

no they don't but if you gonna lie bout a degree make sure you know the profs names and the curriculum otherwise a guy shows up from the same uni and you are done in two sentences.

until you get caught and blacklisted

>blacklisted

That's why you use a fake name you dip

This is the most dumbest thing I've heard. It might have worked 20-30 years ago. Nowadays it's almost impossible. Unless you go and work in a shithole country.

>sage

explain... how? everything is tied to social security numbers.

Go to a market that spics frequeny and buy an SSN. Have your employer take deductions for married and nine children. Since it's someone else's number, you'll never get caught.

Kek

My company fired a recent hire a few months ago because a background check revealed she hadn't even been to college.

So yeah go for it.

Then when they take the suspicious shit to the police, they track you and find out you are committing identity theft.

They're most likely not going to bother going this far with any investigation. They're a business, if you're good at your job then they'll keep it. If you're bad at it, then the boss will take you into his office and tell you that he has suspicions that you're lying and getting fuckin fired for doing a shitty job.

>platitudes
>generalizations
>autism

Exactly. Don't be shitty at your job and it will never come up

lmfao, any company worth working for will have a 3rd party vendor (like sterling back check for example, my company checked via that one) check every detail on your resume

This and also, make sure there is a guy w/ your name that has the same degree.

a couple of years back i had someone transferred to my team
the job required very basic knowledge of code. anyone who attended college or uni for even a single semester would have that knowledge.
i smelled bullshit right on the first day so i contacted the uni he claimed he got his master's from and they had no record of him (i said i was him asking for a copy of my grades sheet)

the guy has been working in the company for two years before he was transferred to my team and fired the same day.
nobody even bothered to validate his claims in his CV

so i would say go ahead OP. if you can lie your way into a job then that workplace deserve and incompetent and ignorant fucker as yourself

You are correct, however many companies especially in smaller areas don't actually check

sure...

May i ask what happened to this employee? I've been with the same company coming on to 5 years and was planning on leaving to another job in the same industry citing more job experience (just no degree )

he was fired. no clue what happened with him afterwards

i wanted to add that if you come with job experience it is much better than lying about degrees. noone will turn an applicant with proven 5 year experience in the field just because they do not have a degree. if they do then you are better off because it's a shit workplace