/R/edditfag sells shoes to Stefan

baka man, /r/streetwearfaggot sold his army boots to the main man Stefan

Other urls found in this thread:

singolare.org/shop2/index.php?route=product/product&path=120_209&product_id=3571
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What can I say? The man just loves his boots

you must be new to this scene, i sucked stefan's dick and got fucked in the ass twice by danny brown last year when they came in europe, faggot, selling him something is nothing

Seriously though can this poor guy just buy a pair of boots without becoming even more of a meme

wow I bet you feel accomplished, big boi

Hmmm. I never thought him the type to buy $1,000 boots.

Buying artisinal footwear is more sustainable than buying sneakers - those boots will last him for decades, and only look better with age

theyre blake stitched and heavily washed/distressed...these are not boots that are built to last forever.

seems like a pretty common name and the city is large enough. until i see those boots in a new dg video im not convinced

>yfw he's actually Faust from SZ

absolutely not

>spending $1000 on a pair of used muh artisanal uggs

You have literally no idea what you are talking about

i thought faust was some chink

Who the fuck is Stefan?

>army boots
i always forget how pleb this board is

What interests me is why did MC Hot & Spicy buy used boots? :/ Couldn't he afford a new pair? Or just too lazy to age and distress them? Either way, this bothers me.

available new
singolare.org/shop2/index.php?route=product/product&path=120_209&product_id=3571

i don't get it

or if he couldn't find the specific pair he wanted deadstock

a1923 didn't have a ton of kudu leather, so this model is quite rare

probably didn't want to pay taxes to the gov so he bought secondhand desu

>kudu
at least this fact dements the rumour that he's a hardcore vegan

veganism is a mental disease like anorexia, etc

He;s right though, artisanal boots are good fashun boots but ther not gonna last like a pair of $1000 logger boots or something...

DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA

Well yeah but they can literally last decades if you actually take care of them and put some heel plates and whatnot. I've had my CCP tornado boots for 9 years and they're still going strong.

Maybe that's the reason he bought second hand, to not directly support the leather industry.

Just shut the fuck up, at least find a fucking store and go try some of those boots on before you start claiming they are shit.

I own a pair of ccp tornados and Guidi side zips...and Ive handled most of the baller artisanal brands, other than m_moria. If you hold them side by side with a pair of high end workboots or a pair of expensive menswear shoes theres no comparison in terms of quality (durability). The reason to buy these boots is the design and what they do with the leathers. Dude if you have to kid yourself that youre buying a 'piece for life', you can't afford them. BTW I didnt say theyre 'shit' - theyre far from it and will last a long long time in rotation, with vibram and some basic care.

Manlet Jew