This is what the other boards think about us

>this is what the other boards think about us

Only thing missing is the "fuck off fat piece of shit" spam

>inb4 some faggot says: " that dude has a hella long neck"

that dude has a hella long neck

whats the average height of that bunch

5'7

It's cute the other boards (Veeky Forums and /pol/) think they're cooler than us. Maybe one day they'll realize what massive autists they are

So what do they think of Veeky Forums? And why should one care?

We're all autists on this website

Veeky Forums isn't even Veeky Forums it's just a bunch of underage kids with a basic interest in fashion but not means for acquiring those clothes. For the most part here nobody has real personal taste/style, other than pre fashion trends like cyberpunk or goth ninja

forced meme, please stop

The fit on the left is shit though, it only looks ok cause an attractive man is wearing it.

Imagine that on the average person.

this board is worse than Veeky Forums by a tremendous margin and populated but a far younger and cringe-worthy demographic

far right is p cool fit

I can guarantee that the guy on the left never browsed Veeky Forums once in his life. Besides, it's true that his fit is boring.

At least post the original and not a shop of the meet if you're gonna bash Veeky Forums

>this board is worse than Veeky Forums

Lol it's an anonymous board no one knows that for certain
Speak for yourself user

>it only looks ok cause an attractive man is wearing it
yep thats the secret to fashion

its true
this board has no culture to speak of and is made up of mostly pretentious teenagers with no sense of humor or introspection

Whenever I see this pic, I always feel bad for these guys, they get bullied whenever it gets posted to. I wonder if they still post here.

this picture is more autistic than the people who showed up to that meetup

Other boards think nothing about fa because we're one of the most boring boards without any identity, culture or even memes.
I mean pol, tv and fit have similary autistic posters, but at least they're generally at least >18 y.o. and there is at least some discussion in topic there. Veeky Forums is neither fun to shitpost due to boring normies and redditkids, nor can you have good fashion discussion with them.

>t. here for 3,5 years

I am relatively new to Veeky Forums

From what I can tell fits that look like 90's emo band or literal thrift trash from san francisco are lauded and praised here.

Whereas actual fits, with decent designers are laughed off autistically.

Also the obsession with being a stick is a bit played out, you don't look good as a walking cigarette sorry.

yeah pretty much, most people on Veeky Forums can't really dress. I have a slight interest in fashion but I mostly just come here because my friends are really stylish but no one on Veeky Forums seems to be able to dress at all. I'm not sure if the pic OP posted is actually from an Veeky Forums meetup but it wouldn't surprise me, this board seems to be made up of hipster trash that weren't popular in highschool and pride themselves on being "alternative". No judgements, honestly, but Veeky Forums seems to be the board worst at what its about.

The same can be said about fit.

And before you ask, no, your "TFW no gf" doesn't count as culture, unless you're talking about petri dishes.

>Also the obsession with being a stick is a bit played out

babby goes over 20bmi and now thinks anything under is ugly
fat and/or overweight people can never be Veeky Forums, never.

>there is at least some discussion in topic there
>/tv/
Christ, your entire post is full of shit but this is too much.

I don't know, looking at our thinspo general, alongside people looking to loose weight you can clearly see posters that have an unhealthy obsession to get/keep themselves in the underweight range, fasting for days and struggling like hell.

It could be my skewed views coming off as someone who can effortlessly maintain skeleton mode no matter what crap I stuff myself with, but to me what they do doesn't seem normal.

The rest of his post is more concerning anyway, assuming he represents the average newcomer to this board.

>The rest of his post is more concerning anyway

You're right, I just assumed that part was b8 though

I used to be 6'2 135.

I got up to 170ish @ 15% bf. I still fit a size 30 waist, and a medium shirt. I look a lot more healthy.

Sometimes having a healthy looking body can do a lot for your fits. Also makes you a more presentable human being, who doesn't look sick, depressed, or on drugs.

well let me correct you; every board on Veeky Forums is shit to its users. the worst board is the one you browse most.

>using brisbane australia as indicative of style ever

I live there and watching every faggot walk out of a festival in monochrome kills me every time