thekooples.co.uk/camel-suede-jacket-with-biker-collar-1284783.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>LEATHER.

DISGUSTING.

Always

Depends on what kind it is tho

Depends.

Is the leather real or not?
Do you have a shitty posture/narrow shoulders?
Skellymode or fyat?
Edgy neckbeard-tier trench or """"hip""""" moto-racer with racing-logos plastered all over?

The one that I currently wear was found at a flea market, after researching I found out that it's "Tomahawk Garments"-biker jacket, around $99-120 brand new, I got it for €42. It was pretty cruddy and distressed, but after shining and coating it with dark saddle-wax, it turned out to be looking pretty awesome. Fits me well, very warm and heavy. And surprising considering it's a size M (I normally wear size L-shirts and jackets), I can still zip it up and use the waist-belt just fine.

>buying your leather jacket
>not beating the shit out of a rival gang member and taking theirs instead

Pathetic.

Suede is the shit. Can anyone ID this fine looking specimen (the jacket, not the homo)?

Not OP, but say I were to get an old motorcycle from the 70s, what kind of leather jacket would be appropriate? I was thinking a brown leather bomber-style jacket.

Duh.

Basically the only jacket I need if I'm somewhere where it's not going under 40 F

It depends on what your general style is. For example, I recently bought a perfect fitting navy sports jacket instead of a cheaper brown leather jacket, because my style doesn't really include leather. If you invest in a quality leather jacket (just forget about the faux ones, not worth it and doesn't look good) it might be a very good versatile jacket to have.

Just copped something similar in leather. List was $159.00 at Macy's. Got it on sale plus 10% for $48.00.

did you just divorce your wife and buy a harley because you are going through a mid-life crisis?

Not yet. But, when I do, I'll be dressed appropriately.

Ive had mine for over 20 years now, and its the best piece of clothing i own. If you think you will wear it in the future, and dont mind taking care of it from time to time, then fuck yes! If you think you wont be willing to wear it much in the future, then dont bother investing.

Really ugly
Biker jacket is good value, in all it doesn't matter the styling so much as it fits well, and isn't overkill with detailing
Make sure its quality leather, something soft. If you want full americana value watch the movie easy rider.
This is the best advice. Shank a royal and take it.
Listen to for the questions but be more willing to spend than them.
Really good leather jackets, style wise, start at about 300 with no ceiling cost. Look for something with the style you want, the price is whatever (just save up). Remember, quality leather lasts long enough that dropping a lot is worth it.
Make sure the leather is a quality type, calf skin can be thick (but is usually good) but deer or lamb skin are safe bets. Research leather. If its "genuine leather" or cow hide just fucking drop it. Shit stuff that isn't worth it. Faux leather is trash, idgaf if you have ethics about it.
Also this is true

I was thinking something like this, with less fleece coming out the collar and sleeves

Shearing is better than fleece. The design looks okay but the leather looks like meh

Ideally I would want a regular cloth lining, fleece seems like it could get filthy really quick.

It does and when it's wet it's hell

>Really ugly

Opinions are like assholes.

To me, the reason I don't like those black leather jackets are because edgemasters and dorks wear it when they don't feel like wearing their fedora.

Sorry I didnt confirm your purchase user, and made you feel sad for buying a jacket that was so ugly noone touched it so they had to mark it down to 30% :( I never meant to make you feel sad

it does, my fleece winter jacket lining is turning grey

I've only got this one pic of it saved but I love this jacket.

It's worth it for sure. I'd stay away from cheaper ones. Just wait until you can afford a nice one for like $500. It'll last a lifetime

assuming you're vegan, what do you think of beeswax? is that not vegan? it's in almost every hair product

Does your personal style work well with one?

I'm a 6'4" italian with dark features and I dress kinda like a greaser, it's my core outerwear and by far the defining piece in my wardrobe.

However, if you're a 5'6" asian who dresses in techwear or prep? Probably better uses for that money.

If it's SLP

You've gotta be really dumb or really rich to buy an SLP jacket at full price. The leather quality and construction quality of something like a 1k ToJ jacket (1/5th SLP retail) is almost identical, and since they're MtM the fit is better on most people

$0.25 has been deposited into your account

You can't even buy ToJ jackets anymore dummy

thanks charly

Do we have infographics for leather jacket?
Also, w2c pic related or something similar.

Literally have gotten laid several times because of my leather jacket

sooooo ya its worth it faggot

Schott

Schott, ToJ/Falcon Garments, AllSaints

Snake Plissken-core is the way to go.

It's fit on you is more important than anything else.

Thanks user

That's a BLk dnm black perfecto jacket I believe

>Want to buy a leather jacket.
>Have babyface

Why.

Get fit

the simpler the better
I hate to say this but with a leather jacket "timeless and classic" is really the way to go because they're more of an investment piece comparatively (simply because the material and construction is expensive by default)
if it's reasonably within your means and you can realistically see yourself wearing it for years (to include changes in your style over time) then yes they're worth it

never go under $800 for new, but it's pretty common to find a good one used in the $600 range

I copped a $2200 UC double rider for $450, four zip pockets, no epaulets, quilted stitched pattern along the bottom, leather quality and texture is amazing, it isn't silky smooth like TOJ but it's soft

without a doubt my favorite piece, have been wearing it for two years and I don't see myself getting tired of it anytime soon

embrace it and go full boyband

To be honest with leather jackets it's either high end designer one or bust
basic perfectos are ugly as shit, any interesting or good looking designs are expensive

i just looked at allsaints, the jackets look a bit bit cheesy and "distressed", and shittily made

most of them are
the quality for the price is fair enough if you can find something simple without distressing

How much you willing to drop?

There is one more or less identical being sold at The Kooples. thekooples.co.uk/camel-suede-jacket-with-biker-collar-1284783.html

>tfw no CCP leather

no it's actually pretty nice

you can justify spending quite a bit on a good quality leather jacket and that's fine just make sure its a classy design that isn't gonna go out of fashion for a decade
per wear cost desu

Don't get a leather jacket if you wear a backpack everyday, it will rub and wear in places and start to look shit after half a year. Or just wear it when you don't have the backpack.

posted above, I've owned mine for two years and wear a backpack every day, no scuffing or signs of wear at all

but yes it makes noise

It's a $159 leather from Macy's, of course it's shit. What did you even expect ?

That's a perfecto, you can get that literally anywhere

Looks like shit. It's too big.

I want to get my ass fisted wearing this

You should off yourself if you're a vegan. Only thing worse than that is being a Nigger.

And bring a Jew or a gay.

I think it is Zara

Is that...witcher ?

nice hoodie aswell g

>no mention of Lewis Leathers

you're gonna need a biker jacket, those things are armored in case you fall off

*leans back*

Most biker jackets look like faggy autismo wrappers; I'd love to find some decent leather jackets made for motorcycle safety, bu tI don't want something that shouts 'motorcycle' if I choose to wear it to dinner.

motorcycle safety has advanced a lot in recent years. it's become very hard to conceal armour inserts, back protectors, sliders and double thick sections of leather. most jackets just resign themselves to screaming "i ride bikes". there are still companies producing good looking casually wearable riding leathers, but it's difficult to pass most of them off as straight up fashion leathers

notable companies would be roland sands and segura. most large gear manufacturers (a*, dainese, rev'it) have 'vintage' offerings, which look reasonable off the bike but still offer modern protection.

e.g. i'm quite fond of this dainese leather, but it's probably a bit too casual to take out to dinner under most circumstances

but then you have, for example, this RSD ronin
sacrifices some protective elements but stays significantly more wearable off the bike

I ride a motorbike from the 50's, wouldn't matter if I rode one from the 70's or today either, you want motorbike gear. Looking good is nice, it's what we come here to discuss, but you can't look good if you turn yourself into a hamburger because your leathers aren't up to the job should the situation arise.

strong this. compound fractures and skin grafts are not fashionable. fashion leathers are typically not thick or durable enough to take a slide, and lack any impact protection.

would be nice to see more motorcycle gear discussion on this board, cause it sucks trying to shop around for good looking options sometimes.

Leather is classic. It's what people use back in slavery days. Are you saying that you don't like old stuffs ? You fucking communist democrat

Tfw gay jew

A-at least I'm not vegan

No I agree I want good protection, however so much of the motogear just looks awful, either generic pastels that make you look like a rugby player, or its silly jumpsuits that swat teams don't even wear that much gear.

/dbt/ on Veeky Forums might have what you're looking for

I own a three and love them all.

/dbt/ has barely any gear discussion

Then just start a discussion, faggot.

the bigger the better :^)

Thoughts on this jacket from Sandro?

Is this really fashionable?

I mean, I think it looks great, but I listen to NWOBHM and am a big fan of Mad Max 1. Wouldn't normalfags not agree with all the zippers? Isn't it 'tacky'?

I have a jacket like OP's and I constantly get compliments on it from both guys and girls (I'm a guy). I actually ride a motorcycle though, which I feel like helps me pull it off.

Only two cons are these: they are usually made a little short. They're supposed to be. That's how motorcycle jackets are made. Otherwise they bunch up around your chest while riding. People will point this out to you, and it's annoying. I personally like the short look, but some people don't.

con #2: it's kind of feminine to some people. I've been mistaken for a girl twice since I got it like 6 months ago. Once was with my helmet on, the second time without it, but my hair was really long at the time, so I'm chalking it up to that.

Other than that, I get multiple compliments on my jacket every time I go out, compared to like one compliment every blue moon before I had it

here

mine is actually more like this but with only 3 pocket zippers, no belt, and I think the lapels are a little bigger

>People will point this out to you, and it's annoying. I personally like the short look, but some people don't.
Sounds more like you aren't doing very good job with the proportions and silhouette of a cropped jacket like that, might want to consider that.

Please don't wear the same jacket for fashion and riding user, you need something tough like steer or horse hide that has back armor for riding, and something lightweight without armor for casual wear like lamb, goat, or calf

Pic unrelated (hl3 when ;_;)

Normies can't comprehend cropped jackets, don't wear anything that doesn't hit the bottom of your belt if you want to impress them

I think it fits great, and a lot of other people do, too. But like this guy said most people just can't get past the idea of it not being big like daddy's clothes

The one I got is good for ridding. I've been in a few crashes and there still aren't any scuffs on it, the leather is really durable. The only injury I ever got was a scrape on my wrist because it wasn't covered properly. I didn't just buy some shitty $50 jacket, mine is pretty high grade

That being said, most high grade and low grade jackets in this style look pretty much the same, so OP if you're not planning on actually riding a motorcycle, you can spend under $100 and get something decent.

Sandro quality is shit, I would not buy leather there

>That being said, most high grade and low grade jackets in this style look pretty much the same, so OP if you're not planning on actually riding a motorcycle, you can spend under $100 and get something decent.
How does it feel to have trisomy 21

>normalfags not agree with all the zippers? Isn't it 'tacky'?
Normal fans love them as long as it isn't overboard, this is fine

I just got this.

Still looking to get an SLP jacket and/or a studded Burberry Prorsum at some point, but I love this one so much.

I've got a leather jacket just like this one but I never ended up using it because I honestly have no idea what to wear is with. Any suggestions? Shirt, pants, shoes etc.

on the contrary their leather is pnice

Can I get some leather jacket inspo, I got a date on saturday and I'm not sure what I should wear with it.

It looks like an overpriced Lewis Leathers Lightning jacket.

kys

>calling something overpriced
>on a fashion board

kYs

>Implying it wasn't your devilish good looks, carefree attitude, and colossal dick

fucking loser, haha.

why the fuck are you still on here

copped this exact jacket at 50% sale once

feels good

It's not worth it unless you can look as good as this, which you probably can't

lmao little penis boy