What are you guys /self conscious/ about?

What are you guys /self conscious/ about?

> 6'1, 165 lbs
> shitty posture so I'm 5'11 and look skinny fat
> size 10 bitch feet :((((

First and foremost, nice dubs desu.

>5'7", 117lbs
>size 6.5
>5.5in cock

I feel like I'm a tier below mediocrity.

Size 10 is literally the most average foot size there is.

literally noone cares what size your feet r... im a size 7 with a 9 in dick

manlet
shit fat distribution, bitch tits, fat ass, manlet
bald heda
brown eyes
etc

wait are 5"7' people supposed to have size 6.5 shoes.. i have sz 11 and have always been self-conscious about how big they are

One friend is 5'6 and another is 5'8 and they both have size 10 shoes

>literally noone cares what size your feet
I guess I'm no one :(

holy fucking clown feet im 6ft1 with size 11

6"1
180-185 lbs
Sz 11 Feet
6 inch cock

I get breakouts of 3-4 pimples on my forehead once a week

I feel your pain.
> 6' tall + scoliosis + kyphosis = 5'10.5. :///
> shitty hair because of dandruff shampoo
> asymmetric jaw and big nose
> diagnosed with hanseniasis

so... my life is pretty shitty nowadays

I'm sick of threads like this. Why not make one for ways to improve your flaws instead of just pointing them? You're only making yourself and others who read this even more self-conscious about themselves.
Fuck negativity and fuck shitty threads that get you nowhere

>6'1"
>135 lb
>size 8.5

I do modelling time to time. Mostly retarded catalog stuff and occasionally my favorite runway

I'm 5"7' and my shoe size is 7.5 (US) shoe size, my true size is 25cm.

My manboobs
My torso
My small dick
Especially my small dick, i'm slowly turning asexual day by day.

You're self-conscious about being 6'1? lmao

Oh, and my oily face
And my smelly hair. Idk why, my hair always smell everyday, it forces me to shampoo it everyday. I guess i have smelly hair syndrome. It's making me feel very self conscious when people get close to me

I'm 5'7" and size US10 and don't have any problem with it, i feel fine.

>manlet
>big nose
>5.5in dick
>MANLET

My life is pretty okay I guess.

How ? Plastic surgery ? Pretty much our insecurities has been about height, shoe size, nose, penis size, etc

>5 ft 11, around 160 lbs
>sort of skinny fat, have huge legs/ass that are somehow both extremely muscular and fat, but my upper body is super skinny
>asian
>autistically stunted emotionally and don't know how to talk to girls
>extremely low self esteem

Im not effay and I don't think I ever will be, but I've accepted it, or at least repressed it deep down

its cathartic in a way, like knowing that theres other people that feel like you do

you're just a little dude

shave your head?

>6'1
>220 pounds
>size 11 feet

Probably my weight, but I'm down 15 pounds so far.

But definitely my weight. Also, trying to get the courage to go to the gym and talk to girls.

5'7
7 inch cock
size 10

My skull has weird shape, i got ridiculed for it. Since then, i never shaved my head again. Never will

>5'7
>7 inch

I wish God loved me as much as He does to you

Lol how small is small? I have like a 4.9-5.1 on a good day with appropriate girth and I've never gotten any complaints from hookups.

My height. Not even in like a "if you aren't at least two meters kill yourself" way but if I was a bit taller my clothes would fit better, as is I need to tailor like all my pants

>6'8"
>190 lb
>7 incher
I'd be pretty happy if long size trousers were more common

5'10 - like to be a bit taller but ok everywhere but here, really
155lbs - im 10lbs over my ideal
8.25" I'm ok there
sz 10US feet...never given this a seconds thought
Hands - if i could change one thing about myself itd be making my hands bigger

too much bodyfat in gut and thighs

giant fucking birthmark on my neck, not very dark but it really destroys my self confidence, and highschool is pretty rough so everyone else makes it worse. im really self consious about getting judged and bullied :(

Not very far, 4.5 x 4.7 , idk man i've never had sex either but reading /r9k/ and r/smalldickproblems has really discouraged me from doing further.

Just knowing that guys around me are bigger, and if i have a gf, she would certainly be happier to have sex with them and it makes me not want to pursue women.

Post pic

>either
I meant 'after'

hey user - im the user few posts up (5'10, 8.25") and I can tell you...the grass is always greener). I only have sex with my gf about once a week and then half the time it doesnt work (shes korean) and shes in agony without tonss of foreplay...just sleep with 5-10 women and it wont matter to you at all, I promise

Well, she'll never go back to korean men again.

seriously? it's a damn birthmark my man..

I hadn't some mild gynocomastia which luckily didn't give me actual tits but made my nipples puffy for all of eternity so when I wear tees my posture is all fucked

>5'2"
>large ribcage
>muscular thighs

Are u me
How much is nipple surgery

I can't imagine that removing mammary tissue isn't all that difficult. Probably costs a stupid amount but if you can get a proper referral, insurance should help nicely.

At the very least maybe they'd just poke a hypo in there and suck out the puffy stuff.

I actually really enjoy myself and how I look and feel happy almost all the time lately, but I'm still alone so I'm worried half to death there's something terribly wrong or offputting about me that I can't detect