/Heat/ general

Can we please have a good hot weather inspo thread? I live in Florida so during spring and summer it's regularly 90° plus and being Veeky Forums whilst basically being limited to wearing 1 layer of short sleeves is pretty challenging.

Also, what are some good long pants for hot weather? I think pants look a lot better on me than shorts but wearing denim or anything too tight in 95° 95% humidity weather is a death wish.

Been waiting for a thread like this. Hoping to create a ska revivalist look by summer. Issue is I dont know the best way to go about it. Not sure if I want to do it through todays styles or 90's styles.

Are soccer socks Veeky Forums

73 degrees right now here in Miami why u playin?

>ska
you don't deserve those digits.

>hating personalities this much

linen
linen

White tennis sneakers not by adidas, Nike or reebok?

who makes good linen shirts? Already 70 degrees here

Anyone go to FSU or UF? 18 in hi skool already and got accepted to FSU. Waiting on UF decisions.

it was 73 today in VA lmao

In UF fag.

this

It's damn near impossible to look stylish without layering. So unless your body is attractive enough to let show throughout the day, which lets face it, none of us really are, you're SOL

please people I live in Tucson and I need answers

Only posting because the OP pic of Donald Glover.

Your first issue is that you live in Shitscon. Phoenix is leagues better, yet still terrible.

Different /arizonaboy/ and desu Phoenix is the worst city in Arizona, I've been to Tucson once or twice and the view was nice. Just move north if you intend to say in Arizona.

Good luck with pants, its worthless to wear them in summer, and it looks weird.

Go find some nice shorts that fit well in the thighs.

>If you're small, shorter legs
>If you're tall, longer legs

Once you find a brand or style that fits you best, buy different color variations. The best besides your normal beige are:

>blue (light or dark)
>green (army)
>red (mellow and darker)
>black
>white

Once you got the shorts, get the shoes:

>a simple white sneaker, low top looks great
>boat shoes if you can pull it off
>flip flops
>reminder that no sock visible looks better

Now to shirts:
>polos are easy and classic, many variations present
>a classic t-shirt, go for a solid color that is simple and color coordinates with your shorts

Shirts are easy, its just about colors at that point. Make it work.

Longer/shorter legs refers to short leg length

wut

seersucker pants from the uniqlo x lemaire are the best summer purchase i ever made

This, and keep your ass covered.
Linen is cooler than other fabrics, and if there's no air movement can be cooler than naked skin too

If you want linen on the cheap, go button up.
Or grab same Chinese ramie thing, the rest of the world considers linen tees luxury somehow, and prices accordingly.

Wtc light tan, cropped, linen summer pants? Like pic related

You're just not creative