a a a

youve changd heaps

chad
get in the robot, shinji

Bataclan attacker

chin chanchon
you look like a chad but that chin is weaAKK
nice face, eyebrows are way too big lol

Most of the acne you see is scarring, it has actually gone down a ton recently. I've never posted in one of these before, so tell it to me straight, am I ugly, mediocre, good?

Gud face very handsome

What're you doing here Josh Peck

T-thanks lad.

7/10

you're so beautiful! I love your dark circles
are you my long lost brother!!! i feel like a comma hairstyle would suit you more than your current
nice eyes and facial structure! please clean up ur eyebrows
nice face shape!
you're pretty! you'd look nice with some mascara and a better angle
pretty! you look like this one guy I know who's Mexican but looks white

holy shit please don't be creeped out by this but i had a feeling I saw your face before and lo and behold i had a picture saved from june 28!! i almost never save photos what a coincidence!!!

Wtf

Oh wow. You do have another pic of me. Why did you save it?

8/10
Qt!

9/10 potentially. Those high cheekbones.

7.5/10

Don't make such facial expression. If you are worried about high forehead then grow out your fringe longer. Good cheeckbones and facial structure, but watch out for your double chin.
Haircut is fine, same goes for your skin, you're a clean bway. Good choice of piercing, it makes a nice contrast to your mild face shape.
Didn't you have long hair earlier?
You've got good bones, buddy, I would consider cleaning up eyebrows, shaving your hair sides a bit. But there's something bugging me out with your nostrils, but you won't change it without surgery and I doubt that it bothers you.
Bin that hat, into the trash it goes. Good jaw and eyebrows, but really bulky nose. Can't say much about the hair because of this cap.
Typical reddish skin ginger cause, but your facial features are good. Eyes are interesting. Grow out your hair more and shave sides and you're going to be well.
Is this Dead Grippo?
No, but seriously, good haircut and nice soft facial features. Avoid facial hair and you'll be cute cherub.
Rate others to get rated, lazy scumbags. But damn, 683 has got nice cheeckbones.
Good haircut although it looks quite frizzy. Maybe changing hair routine might be an idea. Can't tell much because of weird facial expression, nice chin.

Hey - you're right about the frizz. I was wondering why I wasn't so keen on my hair at the moment. Maybe I'll invest in a product that prevents it. Thanks for the advice :)

I've got curly/frizzy hair type too and cutting on shampoo to one poo wash weekly helped me out a lot.
I wash hair with cold water only, daily, and with conditioner once per 3 days.
Don't know if that's a good brand but I use Aussie hair products, they're fine in my opinion.

Yeah, I wash mine in only cold, etc. I do wash mine regularly but it looks awful otherwise. I think it's more that I need an anti friz product to apply after etc. Thanks!

Nice cheekbones
Hot 8.5/10

what is that

I wanted to post but all of you guys are way too good looking. I photograph like shit at the best of times as well...

don't be shy, we don't bite

I really dig your hair and I agree with , you probably look the best with clean shaven face

great jaw but you maybe should invest a little time in finding a nice haircut instead of that cap

you got a really masculine chin and jaw maybe go for a haircut that highlight them

I took the pic after a lond day normally Im clean shave and my hair isnt that messy

*long day

ayax

I like your shirt

Chelsea Clinton / 10

you are creeping me out

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

;_;

Here I am in more natural light after combing/wetting my hair. Good for the day?

If you'll manage to heal your face skin then you're going to be handsome, but in more original way than "chaddish".

Not natural light since it's night here

>.

bc you had such a wholesome and pretty and unique face! I draw for fun and was planning on using it as a reference

You have good features. But bad ones too. You should try and grow a beard

give others a rate too selfish bastards or this thread is going to die as a joke

S A D B O I S

How many of you here do the Mike Mew shit? Proper tongue posture and proper swallowing mechanism, etc.

Do you believe in it? Has it made you look better?

Strong 6

terrible. waaaaay too tryhard with the lucky blue bleached hair and grimdark black sweater

only 1 person rated me last thread so fuck it im posting myself again

Post face

6 if dude, 4 if girl
control the breakouts and you're good. 7
i'm not one to be giving eyebrow advice but your inner brow needs trimmed or something. they're almost touching.
a c c u t a n e 7
7 if you're in stem, else 5
7.5 and thanks

>what did he mean by this?

Still very good looking even with acne.

Nice chin, not meming.

Would probably cut hair to a shorter length and part to one side/another to keep it overall a bit cleaner.

Neato cans. You seem like the type who has rocked a ponytail at one point in their life.

Overall pretty attractive though that hoodie and those windows don't really match aesthetics wise lmao.

Suppose I'll try this. Lighting is bad where I am so can't take any other photos.

Bulk up or stay bulky, 7.5/10
God tier face for my personal tastes 9/10
Definite potential, run a lot and do shoulder exercises. 6/10
I'd change that hairstyle up, do something to distract from wide nose (i've got a wide tip as well solidarity brother) 5.5/10
You'd do well with a shaved face imo 7.5/10
Moustache is your calling my friend.
8/10
You'd look a lot better with your eyebrows attended to/made more angular. 7/10

Forgot pic. Rate me famalam.

Not blonde anymore tho

>not rating anyone else when posting in a rate thread

kys you're self

Me. Yes. Yes.

Give it a try.

>Moustache is your calling my friend.

Thanks for the rating and usually I shave it but I'm waiting for tomorrow to shave it since I need it to be perfectly clean on Friday haha

neglecting my hair as revolutionary praxis
if anyone I know's here I'm sorry for dropping off the face of the earth :^)

you're cute

expression kinda ruins it for me

I like yr hair

drop-dead gorgeous

i can kinda feel the grease peeling off those walls and yr sweater but you can use it

you look like you go to art school but don't actually do art

here I am without hair!

R8

Also should I buzz ?

you're just beautiful. i don't know what else to say.

thx, user. it's really cool to have kind people around.

That 90's hair
You look good, except for the hair

Thank you!

Still gorgeous. I just wish your mouth was on my dick :(

Pfft nah.

Would do

No homo tho

Clearly facetuned. Dunno why everyone is getting so excited.

Handsome jawline, well done

Incredible cheekbones/eyes. 9/10, hi

7/10

7/10 qt face/nice glasses

From what I can see (you're covering your face), you seem thick (in a good way) and handsome. Good 4 you. Can't rate as I can't see your face.

Unsure

What does that mean?

5/10 your trying to hard. also give others a rate

It means the pic looks edited because of ultra smooth skin. Then again you may just have flawless skin - which is very likely. If so, bitch, I am envious. It's positive really.

The pic isn't edited I think the quality is just bad

patrick bateman jazzing his pants over a business card

This is the most recent picture of me I have, please rate and no bully.

I can't take a photo of my face with my phone because cam is broken.

Anyone got any tips to make my face less fat. I hate it so much

Such a qt :)

well then you have lovely skin!

this. im underweight for my height and my cheeks are still puffy as shit

Pingas mate

Apparently drinking lots of water reduces puffiness and cutting out high salt diets.
Hmm. Or contour your cheekbones with make up? Not for everyone though.

Thank you!

Your face is too long and narrow, so gain some body fat and change this faggy haircut.
A bit too fuzzy, imo.
Somehow you look very american.
You are not pretty faced, nor ugly, don't get too conserned about your look and you will do fine, maybe smile a bit more.

Learn to rate others, people
6.5 now 7
6.5 lose weight

I wish I didn't look like shit, most of the anons are 5+.

Just fuck me up

You look like my girlfriend
Chad/10
I feel like edgy white girls love you 8/10
I'd say get eyebrows done and you'd be pretty solid
Ditch the soul patch
Try to get treatment for the scars and lean your face out a bit

Fucking clover flips my shit

ur boy 20 now

u not funny pop punk lookin bitch

ya just got a haircut a month ago

i hope she cute

you look good bc you look unique, fuck these haters i thought yours was one of the best in this thread lol

how's my face boyZ

rodney mullen?

cutie, probably better without makeup