Why do you people care so much about how you look to others

why do you people care so much about how you look to others

Honestly idk. Somehow i'm just so self conscious and insecure and very low self esteemed.

we care how we look to ourselves

wan sex

i just like clothes and looking cool n nice to myself :(

and i love the dopamine rush when i order some clothes

>others

Bzzt

This
If I had the money I'd probably wear all kinds of crazy designer shit even if most people thought I looked weird

/thread

I just like looking good and try my best to do so, I couldnt care less about what anyone else thinks.

good fashion sense is important as fuck if you wanna achieve anything. pussy you can respectâ„¢ included.

if i cared what others thought of me i wouldnt wear clothing with anime girls who have heads larger than mine

A bunch of us are just self conscious faggots that like getting 2 or 3 states that day. Those 2 stares prevents us from killing ourselves. We're all just pathetic people.

>all this denial
there's no such thing as "dressing for yourself"

I ment stares*

I judge everyone at first glance and so I like to have some sort of control over the way people might judge me.

Because without talking, that's the only impression you can leave on someone

you're imagining those

you want us to come down to your level right?

you either are a slob or a metorsexual in the opinion of people like you

kys

It's a strong natural instinct for attracting mates and greater social standing, they may tell you it's only for themselves, but they lack self awareness.

liar

To be fair self awareness does destroy confidence.

It feels good to look how you want, and your appearance is a form of self-expression.

Fashion is an integral part of power, prestige and value signaling.

If you don't understand that and want to pretend it's not important, then enjoy your shitty life famiglia. I'll bang the girl, get the fun high paying job and look fly as fuck all the while

Image is 50% of life.

So yeah, it's important.

its the opposite, i like experimenting with fashion because i dont care how other people think i look

Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit dresser. I wouldn't even mind looking at her shit outfits if she at least put on a good outfit. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and wore Zara when she went out, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out tonight. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All of her outfits are fine, and she just recently tried to gift me some Rick. It wasn't mainline(drkshdw), but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.