How to dress more andro(leaning femme) for a gender-queerish guy?

I want to start expressing myself more femininely but I don't want to start dressing super femme/girl mode.

Just andro/unisex. I'm 5'10 and 153 lbs, I'm trying to get to 143.

Full Rick Owens

Well, what do you wear atm, just as a guide to where to begin and how far you want to go.

Chinos, skinny jeans and loose fitting top.

OP is a literal faggot

easy mode: grow out your hair, nothing ridiculous, something that frames your face well
shave daily
generally slimmer pants but it's more important that they fit your body well, don't just wear the skinniest jeans possible

light makeup if that's your thing but that will stand out more, natural is safer

looser t shirts but fitted (again not tight) shirts and jackets

modest jewelry if you're into that

androgyny works best in moderation, coming from a straight but kind of androgynous guy

incorporate it into your current style, don't let it define your style

basically just go unisex, don't necessarily try to look feminine

sheer or softer fabrics and prints are fun too

Full rick head to dick

jokes aside this isn't bad advice
taking this literally
rick tops and accessories, more normal pants and shoes

feminine-cut suits, if your face is already androgynous

i dont have any more pics of what i would consider 'androgynous fashion', but in general i would say go for more feminine fits in a sort of clean cut, professional style, this tends to read as androgynous. additionally, the more risks you take (within reason) the more androgynous it is likely to read, since women are allowed more freedom in their clothing style then men typically

millie bobby brown is good at being androgynous. just follow what she does.

this isn't really androgynous it's just heavily styled, not sure what you're trying to say here

also she's 12
androgyny is different post-puberty lmao

Have you tried not being a total faggot, OP?

no reason to be mean

are you afraid of people that are different than you?

Fuck off faggot, there is no such thing as gender-queerish you have just convinced yourself that you mental illness is normal

hatefulness and negativity are more concerning for mental health than gender identity famo

check yourself

If you want to be andro *without* relying on a self-conscious mix of masculine and feminine elements, then a comfy childish look is the easiest way to go.

Just follow Hari's fits, but manlier

>sheer or softer fabrics and prints are fun too

Seconding this, might also add lighter or bright coloured clothes can add to it as well.

wow the amount of faggotry in that post it almost make me want to fuck you in the ass or something

why, are you a fag

people kill each other, perhaps negativity can be useful

Consider going to and

omg w2c sweater

That fit only works because Ellen Page is a Heavenly Blessed Beauty (HBB). i wanna fuk ellen page hnggg....

>deciding to adopt a lifestyle
>doesn't question if it is good and normal or bad and sign of mental difficulties
Didn't your parents teach you anything, kiddo?

>he fell for the trap meme
laughing @ ur life

that's just because she's 12 and hasnt developed secondary sex characteristics yet, she'd look androgynous in anything

Ever tried to fix your mental disorders instead? It's easy.

this

you could also get some women's jeans in a generic/subtle straight cut

also sweaters, pastel colors and maybe a couple bobby pins if your hair is the right length

It's just clothes.

What's a good ando scent? In my experience scents usually lean to one side or the other.

even clothes have context

Kek

Scents on the more masc side are really unisex, excessively floral a.k.a. "girly" are, well, girly.