Palewave thread

Is palewave dead? Post palewave inspo

PS what to wear with palewave when its colder

I wish I could into palewave but lightwash denim and light pants make my complexion look like shit.

Lmao is this you

what skin colour/complexion does it work best with

Pretty much only looks good on light-skinned Asians

white ofc. they cant pull off intense colors though

literally everything looks good on light skinned asians :(

Would my fucky skin tone be able to pull it off?

I'm 1/4 Nig nog, 1/4 Björk and 1/2 Ching chong

>that lacing
>those shoes
>socks
What fucking shit hole did this come from

cheers
yeah looks too bulky for p a l e

>superstars

trashed desu

yeah just looks white
maybe too lunarcore

ok this is a stupid question

But where the FUCK do I cop sweatshirts like that with the little "v" shaped thing on the neck?
Uniqlo is the only place I can find them but I don't have a Uniqlo near me

order off uniqlo online? b-baka

I might be forced to
I just dont like ordering stuff online unless I know the exact size I need

do u think all star white shoes would be better?

definitely

J crew

I'm a dreaded nignog.

Definitely only looks good on light skinned people, my gf pulls it off really well but she's Asian/Hispanic.

can white vans work in a palewave fit?

w2c sweater

palewave is dead, go to r/mfa or r/streetwear they are both into pale wave but please don´t post it here.

dont see why not
canvas would probably look better

any1 have recommendations for a beige and light blue sneaker?

papa ricky wants you to suck his dick some more bro

Would these look good in a palewave fit?

H&M has those

op here, fuck off
yeah

damn I wish I could dress palewave, I guess I'll try

this might sound dumb but is palewave possible with dark clothes? I always think of pale as the opposite of vibrant, wouldn't like grey pants and a faded red sweater or something be palewave? or I guess that's minimalism?

Is my skin tone good enough to pull this off?

... grunge...?

was inspired to make a pale-ish photo a few days ago

Are these palewave?

Pure white looks bad on pale wave. Get creams or greys or something off white, even ivory. White looks bad for the most part

No because this

They are literally creamy and not pure white.

Bleach white rubber sole fampai

palewave is not dead, its just winter you fucking idiot. P A L E thrives in spring/summer when it is warm

what the other guy said
i personally have never liked stark white in palewave, it needs to be at least a little on the creamy or yellowish side.

any idea where to cop a cream bomber like that?

H&M do one comrade

I'm a really pale person in general, so am i best staying away from pale wave? will it wash me out?

it all looks so nice ;_;

palewave isn't exactly dead, but palewave mixed with 90's normcore is stupidly overplayed

Pale skin usually works well

if you're guy, it depends on your complexion, you can be pale but have rosy cheeks or be deadly pale with shadows under eyes

if you're girl - wearing makeup is a protip

why would you want that?

Where should I get started with palewave?
Normally I dress borderline normcore with plaid shirts but with way too many blue tones. Thinking about cream tshirts and such but anyone got any better suggestions?
UK brands appreciated.

>plaid shirts but with way too many blue tones
you may want to kill yourself instead.
These are the colour pallet . Get started by burning your current clothes.
Cream, mint, ivory, greys, blush pink etc.

Can I wear that as a man with this skin tone or will my face just stick out?

After going through a bout of depression I've finally realised several things about myself such as my shitty clothing, so at least I'm trying and thanks

w2c smart greyish wool trousers

Good for you for getting over it. I had the realization last year I had gone to the emergency room more than I had gone to starbucks. It happens. Post depression fatigue is fucking hell but it gets better but remember you get better

Can peach be considered as pale

Yeah, just make sure it's washed out a bit. Personally I'm a bigger fan of blush pink than peach.

I think a big point to be made is to watch out for accent parts. Things like the stans in this , backpack straps here or adidias stripes here really fuck with a palewave look. It's just glaringly bad for what the look wants.
You want washed out and unsaturated like this not (those shorts are too much) and as this guy said , pure white is very bad in pale wave

>tfw she is 16

Legal age in Canada
Illegal fit if in Palewave

also legal fit in thinspo imo

Not a Pale outfit, but pale sweater

same thing

My favorite

Here are some not of me

No.12223045

it's not
too vibrant

Ew

Fair enough

Any good sources for light wash jeans that aren't distressed or $200?

I don't see why you couldn't put together a palewave-esque fit with dark colors, but It wouldnt be wat everyone here considers "palewave".
Also I think palewave is defined by certain colors like pink, eggshell, and pastel yellows

It would probably just look like gothninja or what most people here wear normally.

this doesn't seem like palewave to me, it looks like a normal outfit that you just put a pale filter on. The jacket really clashes with any kind of "pale" look (color, that logo on the sleeve)

I can see why you'd get that impression but I didn't use a filter. It's been processed for color and whitebalance a bit with a little contrast knocked off

Like I said before though that's why I put pale-ish. I don't quite have the perfect pieces but I thought I had enough to put together an amusingly pale-ish photo, especially due to the colorscheme

Palewave isn't really a winter style, it'll come back in the spring

If you're a guy, yes

w2c socks

seconded: I have no fucking clue where to buy nice socks

fair enough. dope fit regardless

>calling yourself a nignog

why Veeky Forums full of some many uncle tom black people?

> Superstars
B A S I C
A
S
I
C

pls go back to /r/streetwear

shut up bitch

palewave is for flyover state poorbois who can only afford to shop at uniqlo whose clothes are so boring and bland that they think in order to be fashionable they have to resort to some conceptual color palette
literal plague upon the creativity of Veeky Forums and anyone deliberately restricting their color palette to palewave in an attempt to be "fashion" should be purged from the board immediately
that being said, there is nothing wrong with wearing an outfit with light/pastel colours because colours should be paired with other colours of similar tone and saturation, however this in no way makes you creative or fashionable at all, that comes from actual interesting and high quality clothes with unique cuts, silhouettes, textures, features etc etc

I do agree that just matching a color pallet isn't "Veeky Forums" but to be fair it's definitely possible to go by pastel colors AND incorporate interesting cuts, silhouettes and everything you listed. I'm kinda disappointed too that it turned out to be some kind of by-the-book uninspired look like in . I guess what I'm trying to say is that I wish it was more of a concept rather than matchy matchy colors and then boom look at me I'm so fashion.

imo generally loose or even oversized clothing works in a cool way to match the desaturated and toned down feel

>palewave is for flyover state poorbois who can only afford to shop at uniqlo whose clothes
Do you even nonna/babushka-core?

you just don't understand what palewave is about. its not about standing out like a sore thumb in full rick, its about being subtly different to the norm. I think that the best fashion is the most subtle and elegant, not just "interesting" cuz I get the feeling you mean avant garde shit. thats not everyones cup of tea

This site is full of people with insecurities. The black hair general could get depressing at times, some proper self-hating black people there.

The black feels threads on /r9k/ a couple of years ago were worse. Thank fuck I got off that board just as it started getting really bad. It just poisons your mind.

oh please, spare me it, the only reason you guys pick this stupid meme up instead just wearing what you normally would is to be '''unique''' and '''interesting''' because you think dressing in a specific color pallete means you are step above every normie with your style

*instead of just wearing