Tfw got a really bad profile

>tfw got a really bad profile
>pic related

Is there any point in me trying to get in fashion? Do women even care?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPZBVmzAO1M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't believe that's you
timestamp or get out

jesus, if this isn't a troll thread the best advice I can give you is get fucking rich. For the love of all that is good

>i don't believe that's you
Why wouldn't it be?

Also, should I get a haircut or something? I was thinking of growing it out really long, should I do that?

My New Years resolution was to improve the way I look

>Why wouldn't it be?
please don't play dumb

because i've already seen this picture posted

naming your picture IMG_1245 was an attempt

Omg you poor soul! There's a blind lady out there for you somewhere!

this is the only post coming up in the archive when i view same for the picture

You remind me of a tucan

yes

I posted my picture on r9k ealrier today

Okay, what the fuck is wrong with you guys?
I've already said that my profile is bad so why the fuck do you have to keep bringing it up. I'm not even angry I just think you guys are pathetic. At least I'm not insecure and not afraid to show my face

yes

You played yourself if you think fashion is for getting women.

>pro tip: it's for you

Don't spend money on clothes. Your main focus should be on saving money for surgery, if you care about slaying pussy or getting a gf that is. Your lower face is FUCKED big time.

Yeah brahh and women also don't use make up for men (chad), they do it for themselves.

stop mouth breathing. save as much as you can and get corrective surgery or braces or whatever. You really need to fix your overbite and recessed jaw. You'll see MAJOR improvement.

Don't even bother spending money on clothes right now. your #1 priority should be fixing your face.

have you considered plastic surgery

Let's go through some basics you can do right now
>change that godawful 2007-era WOW player haircut
>get glasses with an actually flattering frame
>close your fucking mouth and keep it closed unless you're talking or putting food in it
>keep your teeth together at all times with your tongue pressed against the roof of your mouth. this is probably going to be excruciating for you but it is really important and will get easier with time
>don't sink a lot of money into clothes but just get some nicer, subtle, low-effort basics from Uniqlo
>throw out all of your colorful graphic tees
>PLEASE for the love of god shave and keep shaved. you clearly can not grow a mustache or beard (that's okay, I can't either)
>you NEED to practice better posture. Your ears should be directly above your shoulders at all times and you should stand/sit up straight as if you are being lifted up by your head. core exercises will work very well for this

Once you have all of that covered really well, come back. I know that's a lot and it's going to be hard, but the only alternative is being ignored by women for your entire life until you eventually die. You can make the choice on which one you prefer

OP listen to

get surgery, just do it. Instead of wasting your entire life being the most repulsive ugly mother fucker there is you should really consider investing in yourself and get a fucking surgery.

Other than that you should lift, get a new pair of glasses, fix your hair and get fa. All that won't matter though as long as your jaw looks like that.

stop mouthbreathing

You look like one of those yellow bird things that the characters in Final Fantasy 7 ride. Chocobos I think?

You need to go from this

To THIS

There's no way I'll ever be able to afford surgery.

I really can't help the mouth breathing. It's how I naturally breath. I tried one day to breath through my nose but I kept forgetting to do it, and it felt forced.

>change that godawful 2007-era WOW player haircut
I'm working on this. I'm gonna grow it out for a few years
>get glasses with an actually flattering frame
Nah, I don't want to look like a hipster or Harry Potter
>close your fucking mouth and keep it closed unless you're talking or putting food in it
Look above
>keep your teeth together at all times with your tongue pressed against the roof of your mouth. this is probably going to be excruciating for you but it is really important and will get easier with time
I can't it feels like a chore
>don't sink a lot of money into clothes but just get some nicer, subtle, low-effort basics from Uniqlo
Okay
>throw out all of your colorful graphic tees
I'll cut down but I'll not throw any out
>PLEASE for the love of god shave and keep shaved. you clearly can not grow a mustache or beard (that's okay, I can't either)
Will do
>you NEED to practice better posture. Your ears should be directly above your shoulders at all times and you should stand/sit up straight as if you are being lifted up by your head. core exercises will work very well for this
I'll work on this

Thank for the help

old pic, epic pretend retard troll OP, posters below all retarded

bitch dont complain about your ugly ass fucking mouth breather face then

>I'm gonna grow it out for a few years
No, cut it now. Please god do not grow it out. Cut the sides and back short and leave the top long, style it if you like. You can't afford to wait on this one.
>Nah, I don't want to look like a hipster or Harry Potter
Jesus christ above, do you know how many tens of thousands of glasses frames there are in this world? Literally no one will think poorly of you for wearing good-looking glasses. The ones you're wearing now are 2007-era-WoW-player-core, just like your hair. And even if you did look like a hipster (which you won't) it'd be a step up from where you're at now
> I tried one day to breath through my nose but I kept forgetting to do it, and it felt forced.
>Look above
>I can't it feels like a chore
Yeah, that's called doing something you're not used to. If you can't even make an attempt to change your bad habit you are worthless and wasting your time trying to improve. In your case, mouth posture is THE most important step to shaping yourself up. It is not going to be nice or fun or easy or comfortable, but again, consider the alternative I wrote at the end of my post.

You need to hold yourself to these things. Man up and learn how to do things you don't immediately like, you pussy. That's what women will really find attractive anyways.

>[Sexy]

I saying that you either need a blind girl or an ugly one. Straight up truth. That's my advice. Unless you can afford plastic surgery

self hatred is the easy way out
these guys have more of an idea

fucking baby kek

As someone who was in a similar position a few years ago (not as bad though) I can tell you this:

Nothing you do is going to help. Not fashion, not anything. Nothing. Just by looking at your picture I can guarantee you 100% that will die a virgin unless you get this fixed.

You need to get at least $15,000 and get an orthognathic surgery and a rhinoplasty. That's the only thing in this world that's going to help you. If you don't have the money, then get 20 jobs, suck your friend's dicks for money, whatever. If you don't do this you're going to live a miserable life. Believe me.

You're a fucking mouth breathing faggot get the fuck out of here u fucking cunt no one wants a prick like you here who won't even take advice given because 'its a chore' you look like a fucking abortion gone wrong , god it makes me so angry looking at you and your handicapped jaw, you look like your mouth got kicked in which should have been the reason why your jaw looks like you have downs u fucking fag gtfo

>miserable life

Was it that hard before the surgeries user?

>I can't it feels like a chore
Don't bother then. It's clear that you don't care to improve. You deserve the face you have.

Yeah, but that's all in the past.

wow man

He's right. Nothing worse than someone whining about something and not wanting to put any effort into fixing it.

How fucked am I?
Do I need surgery?

Where are you pointing, boy? Do you see something over there? Is Timmy stuck in the well?

Idgi

beard implant could help as its cheaper than a full surgery its your choice

meanwhile sports and fitness could help a lot
get ripped to compensate for the missing jawline

at least its what i would do

you made me feel better about myself, so thanks I guess

kinda bad but nowhere near as bad as OP

hi shia

KEK

You look filthy as fuck, clean yourself for fucks sake.

That's just my skin man don't bully

I know this feel. :(((

>You need to go from this
>To THIS

>don't bully
> posting a pic of yourself on Veeky Forums

pick one faggot

are you a kike?

Having his neck up straighter will only accentuate how shit his chinline is. Source: have weak chin

No, Aryan prince. Does it matter?

stop same fagging you pathetic troll

it's not that hard to fake a time stamp either

>it's not that hard to fake a time stamp either
You can't just say that, it completely depends on the image you're editing

what do your rents look like? Maybe use them as inpso

You could rock the Himmler look

They look fine, my jaw is just like my mom's but clearly that kind of feature looks much better on a woman than a guy.

he has the jawline of a young shia

KEK

Too late, should've stood up straight and held consciously held your mouth closed while you were a kid. Would've helped you develop a better jawline.
desu your only recourse is probably plastic surgery for your jaw.

This is how I feel about mouth breathing jawlets like OP, desu.

underrated post jesus fuck Veeky Forumsggots report and hide

How much is surgery?

fucking this holy shit do none of you know what reverse search is?

Please remember that suicide is always an option. In your deepest, darkest time of despair, just remember that there's always a way out.

"Your" picture has been posted on Veeky Forums since 2015

the fuck is wrong with you

>I really can't help the mouth breathing. It's how I naturally breath. I tried one day to breath through my nose but I kept forgetting to do it, and it felt forced.
That's the POINT you faggot mouth-breather. If you can't even be assed to stop mouth-breathing then just stop fucking posting because you're clearly looking for a miracle that doesn't exist.

Remember that suicide is an option, pussy.

This is a good post.
OP please end your pathetic """life"""

Some of us ENJOY our anger
Guess you're too new to remember rage threads

Hello, OP.

Just in case this is not a b8 thread, and you're really that much into recessive chin and bad breathing, posture, I'd recommend you to watch this video, and almost every video in this channel.

It can change your life, it surely changed mine to the better.

youtube.com/watch?v=MPZBVmzAO1M

Checked after posting and indeed this is a b8 thread.

My advice is still valid 4 any of you tho, if you've got any of these problems. If you got fucked up/chinless facial wibe, probably give this channel a shot.

>when you press the random option on the Skyrim character creation menu