/int/craft Historical RP Server - WW1 Edition

IP: intcraft.online

Next friday (june 10th) We're launching our historical RP minecraft server based around 1900 AD.

It is a historical rp server with plugins to help with immersion. Players make nations and these nations can trade, make treaties or alliances, and go to war with one another for land and glory. We're paying for our own board which we use for discussions regarding our server.

There will be a set amount of historic nations that can be claimed by groups of players prior to launch. All nations will have their historic borders already claimed. You can not make your own nation, you can either claim a pre-existing nation or join one. You can however get your own nation later by diplomacy or revolution.

We play on an accurate map of Europe, including parts of northern africa which will be unclaimed at the start and will be open for colonization.

We have created an original content resource pack with crackshot and custom weapons. You can use many different types of rifles along with flamethrowers, grenades, and artillery. Dyed leather armor will be re-skinned to military uniforms. There will also be brewcraft and you can sit in chairs (obviously the most important part). THIS IS NOT MODDED IN ANY WAY! This is vanilla.

A link to our skype chat:
join.skype.com/xa2knxvCqQe0

If that doesnt work for some reason just add michael.vespa2 and ill add you to the chat.

Other urls found in this thread:

board.intcraft.online/intcraft/res/49.html#49
youtube.com/watch?v=9S-wKYkwVyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(as always) OP will be here to answer any questions

Hey OP how lonely are you every friday

im shilling for a legos online server how lonely do you think i am

:(

Looks interesting. Have had a craving for ww1 related stuff for a while now, this might just satiate my hunger.

by the way, here's a list of resipes for weapons we've included

btw, here's a screeny of the world created by Chien (our map guy), Italy specifically

and here's a screeny of the british isles

bump ngl

Those look really nice. Does he have them uploaded anywhere? I'm not much for RP, but I'd love to explore an accurate map like that because I'm an amerifat.

>1900
>adding weapons but no industrial shit

So are we just going to be using mass redstone or something? There's got to be some industrial side to it.

desu i got one of his earlier europe maps, pretty good, but its bedtime. if this thread isnt pruned tmo ill upload it

What's the story on resets/grace or building, OP?

This looks interesting
bumb

List of factions? I'm curious as to who is included.

That sounds dope

I am not OP, but I played in the last one for a good while, which was based back when Rome was kickin'.

It was pretty fun, especially after the first initial couple days of confusion.

>Nations constantly shitflinging at each other in chat
>Bants between allies and friendly-rivals
>Unending salt from the most popular faction inevitably being rused by smaller factions (West Rome, in this case)
>Some faggy underdog faction existing purely to shitpost and start shit on factions that COULD steamroll them but don't bother due to geographical inconvienence
>Constant fuckery with nations and states
>Constant shit talking in preparation for war

It was really fun. Autism blocks is what it is, but it's essentially an interactive Veeky Forums and /int/ chatroom.

>Some faggy underdog faction existing purely to shitpost and start shit on factions that COULD steamroll them but don't bother due to geographical inconvienence
>mfw you are talking about my nation, Almania

I was talking about those bog shitters that sat in Ireland all game

Almania were good bants, however. Remove Gaelfags, though

Kek

"ulaidh" fag here, ireland was top fun all game. The leader up and fucking vanished one day and nobody knows where he went, but he was a chill guy. Spammed IRA memes at the people settled on mainland britain to the point where they got ass blastingly fucking mad.
There was one autist of our group who wanted a trump memewall, though

we'll have a reset when the community wants it basically, so when the playerbase dies down
usually we get peak of 80 lads or so at a time, but were recruiting hard so we may get up to 100 and generally have a longer lifespan
these are all of the nations right now, if there's a name next to them, its already been claimed but you can join them.

Austria-Hungary: Luna & bronies
France:
Germany: Vespi
Italy:
Ottoman Empire:
Russia: Tiramisuu
Spain:
United Kingdom:

>SMALL nations

Belgium:
Bulgaria:
Denmark:
Greece:
Netherlands:
Portugal:
Romania:
Serbia:
Sweden-Norway: NektarN
Switzerland: Swiss_Dave

also, here's the nation claiming bread on our own chan, it may be locked right now but that'll change soon
board.intcraft.online/intcraft/res/49.html#49

also pic related is central europe on the server, were i nthe process of claiming land right now (as you can see in red)

polite bump t b h

pic related is a town i made last iteration, "Khuzestan"

>grace or building, OP?
oh shid, forgot the second half of your question
>grace
Grace will be approximately 4 days to a week, the admin crew is mostly gonna see how it goes and if nations are prepared for grace to fall
>building
well building is a huge part of this server, so much so that the amount of buildfags rivals the pvpfags
personally i hate those worlds where theres just random blocks in the air, 1x64 towers so we will do rollbacks if people greif
also every chunk of non-african land will be claimed by one nation or another, so the builds will be safe and random non-aligned shitters wont be able to break your stuff or shit on our pretty map

pic related, a build for Helvetia from a few iterations ago

It was a beautiful city

nice, I'll probably just wait and join someone. Grace seemed very long last time, but I guess people od need to get ready

harmless bump to get us back to page 0

pic related, a comfy balkan castle

Guns? Do they just work the same as bows then? What's the story there?

guns will fire rounds just like you'd assume a gun would, they take ammunition (different types for different guns) which are usually made out of a combo of gunpowder(aka glowstone dust) and iron. the gun itself is made otu of a lever, redstone, iron and wood.
the rate of fire is dependant on the type of gun (bolt action = slowest, semi auto rifle = faster, pistol = fastest)
in order to have accuracy while shooting you must crouch
also, our flamethrower just shoots flaming projhectiels in a very short range to catch a guy on fire
artillery flares are neat, made of tnt and iron. you basically chuck it and 4 waves of explosives hti the target area
grenades are.. well grenades. tnt on a stick

all weapon recipes can be seen here

AAAHAHAAAHAAA! It was already reset.

This makes it what, 23rd or something incarnation within 2 years? You're basically wiping it every month.

yes its been reset before, but the firearm iterations last a a long time, like 11.0 did.

They dont work like bows. You right click to shoot and the gun will fire a projectile which looks like a snowball. The projectile will go faster than an arrow and theres no "charging time" as with the bow. We're using a plug-in called crackshot with custom made weapons in case you want to see how it works.

Heres a vid from a previous iteration with a modern time setting showing kinda how it works

no vid
shill better

WEW

here's the vid:

youtube.com/watch?v=9S-wKYkwVyI

ignore the shitty memes

you lads are painfully autistic

I respect that

Remove the Rigotti, you're basically asking for the Italians to wipe the floor. Also remove the carbines, they're pointless, and the pistols are going to be overpowered. You need to find some way to encourage trenches and stuff

>Remove the Rigotti, you're basically asking for the Italians to wipe the floor
any nation can make any gun, regardless of its origin
>and the pistols are going to be overpowered
how so? ive seen the raw data of all weapons and they dont seem OP to me at all

Where is the raw data?

in the plugin, I helped the admin make it
the pistol is by far the least accurate weapon in th game
if an enemy is more than 20 blocks away you'd be lucky to hit him once with a full clip
also the damage is far lower than any other type of gun, the onyl exception may be the revolver to make up for lack of speed

>Rigotti
it's inaccurate and quite expensive to make, literally only useful in close quarter defensive combat

>Carbines
These have decent aim despite not sneaking making them viable to use when mounted on horses, while regular rifles wont hit anything if you're on a horse.

>Pistols
Pistols are pretty shit, only useful if someone literally jump into your trench.

All in all Rifles are easily the most viable weapon

But double action revolvers can be fired just as fast as semiautomatic pistols and revolvers of the time fired very hard-hitting and accurate rounds. Also;
>clip

Fair enough. Will there be LMGs and are infantry rifles one shot kills?

>Will there be LMGs and are infantry rifles one shot kills?
LMG's did not exist in 1900 AD, maybe experimental but not in mainstream military.
Bolt Action rifles do 16 damage i think without any armour on, so id say thats just two hearts short of dead.
>But double action revolvers can be fired just as fast as semiautomatic pistols and revolvers of the time fired very hard-hitting and accurate rounds
ok
we're not gonna do that though, because we don't want to make them OP as shit.

>LMGs didn't exist in 1900
Neither did the Mod 91/24, P08, Browning 1903, M1907, flamethrower, or Stielhandgranate.

>maybe experimental
You mean experimental like the Rigotti?

>two hearts left
>after an 8mm Mauser to the chest
No