If you have been approached by somebody and asked if you were a:

If you have been approached by somebody and asked if you were a:

- Girl
- Homo
- Homeless
- Store worker

You have achieved Veeky Forums superiority.
Prove me wrong.

One of my substitute teachers in high school referred to me as a girl.

>store worker

this seems really random

my brothers friend says my lemaire shirt makes me look like a surgeon about to operate on someone

ALL FOUR BABY, ALL FOUR, MULTIPLE TIMES

someone asked me if i was a security guard once, does that count?

>store worker

all but that one

I'd only argue the last one, as that is dependent on what store you're in. Especially in clothing stores employees tend to dress like shit.

Anyway been asked for the first and the fourth. Haven't been asked whether I'm gay directly, but a lady at the thrift shop recently asked me whether I'd like to see women's or men's section, which I can guess was because she assumed I might be a tranny fag.

-Girl and -Homo respectively, I'm kinda pissed about being mistaken for girl frequently though.

But gay people dress like shit.

Idk about london but dover street market ginza staff dress insanely good. So I think it also depends on what store

>tfw someone approached me and and said "you look like you work in a gay store for homeless you bitch"
i have won fashion

this

> Girl
Yes, but I got a feminine face and I used to wear long haircuts

> Homo
Yes because I'm a faggot

> Homeless
Well I was greeted a few times by friends with "you look like a hobo", which is true so np. But never been actually mistaken for a homeless person

> Store worker
No

>homo
yeah

>store worker
yeah, by a chinese tourist at SLP

i get this too. also the military.

>tfw not mistaken for a girl yet

>girl
not for a while but i used to have a high voice as a kid, too much muscles now
>homo
this one always makes me warm and tingly inside

>homeless, store worker
not my style i guess

I once met a guy that genuinely thought i was a girl and he said "miss" to me in public

fucking hell

>- Girl
Nah
>- Homo
Does a friend saying "you look like a fucking faggot" in that (black) shirt count?
>- Homeless
Nah
>- Store worker
First happened to my brother at an H&M, then happened to me at an outdoors store and I died of embarrassment for the person because they had uniforms so I guess it doesn't really count?

Yesterday some stranger asked me if I was an artist
Is it a good or a bad thing?

>once
I'm assuming you don't have long hair

Nobody has approached me and asked me if I was gay, but all of my friends and family think that I am. Does that count?

>Homo

I am actually gay tho.

>Homeless
multiple times, and i always get depressed

No im not an idiot

been asked if im neo nazi does that count
i-in my minda, k-kinda

>gays dress all equal
Many people are gay you stupid fuck
Its like saying americans dress like shit (????????)

True for a large part, but lots of straight people think that gay people dress well and vice versa.

average american do dress like shit

i dress pretty feminine and no one would think of me as gay
just carry yourself like a straight guy would
oh and buy feminine i mean wearing (faux) fur, having a hoop earring etc

>Homo
Yeah when I had black dyed bangs
>Girl
Yeah when I had black dyed bangs
>Hobo
Not really
>Store worker
No, thank God

>not being asked if you're a sith lord
not gonna make it

Get called a girl once a week pretty much

>Store worker
"Hey, buddy, do you work at a store?"
"Y-you too"

>Girl
Not as often anymore
>Homo
Happened semi recently
>Homeless
Nope
>Store worker
Was in a store trying on a flannel when some hot mother thought I was an employee, I told her I didn't work here and she said oh, so cute.

People think i'm a drug addict despite rarely even so much as drinking. Depression is a hell of a thing.

>girl
Never
>Homo
only people I know
>Homeless
Yes.
>Store Worker
Yeah

I get told I look like a criminal a lot, I don't fucking get it because I'm pale and I wear glasses.

I've been confused for a man a lot. I'm a tall, shapeless girl that's been on this board too long, so I prefer men's fashion. I'm also really offended by how many people have assumed I'm homeless. One time I approached a woman to ask for directions and after I said 'excuse me' she snarled 'I don't have any change'

LMAO I DONT HAVE ANY CHANGE

>Girl
never, but can sometimes act a bit femenine because I'm a skelly
>Homo
kind of, but can't even remember those situations
>Homeless
never
>Store Worker
yes, a lot of times

>Been told I look like a girl because of my hair

It reached the point where they straight up ask me if I have any routines to achieve such a wavy hair

>Homeless
Well my friends have called me "fashionable hobo" from time to time as I tend to dress like a scumbag but try to keep it fashionable.

Also, don't know if this counts but a teacher once said I have a "serial killer" look. Same thing for girls, often times they say my personality is completely the opposite of the look I give before they get to know me. (They think I'm a very serious person.)

Life is hard man.

people don't approach me or ask me things