Hair general thread

Hair general thread
Do you guys have any tips for hairstyling, im trying to get this hair but i cant seem to get it right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c4/9c/12/c49c1290344a6a8880d841ba0459c510.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Either buzz it or wear a hat until the top is more grown out

Also forgot to say nothing at all changed with my hair, just cant get it right anymore

What are actually some decent shampoo brands? Pic related.

how do i get hair like cole sprouse

>i hope your pulling a face
>looking at cole, all u have to do is keep growing it out, mabye use some hair thickening tonic

regene pure dr. helps prevent hair loss, is a great thickening shampoo too because the aloe binds to te hair follicle

someone told me to post this in a general
i have shit hair
should i buzz it down to a 1
yes the quality is shit

i hope you realize that that is literally cole sprouse and not me

god im a fucking tard

lmao

What are you some stupid balding faggot? Show me that bald spot so I can cum all over it. If I can trace your fucked up hairline you become my chemotherapy sex slave.

ok

my shit hairline

Yo, am I balding?

your are by the look of it you are norwood 2.
Balding at your point can easily be held off for decades.

but if your confident enoguh do what im thinking to do, just buzz it down to a 1 or 2 and mask it that way. Use rogaine fir shits and gigs anyways. but own it

should i buzz btw, pic related

Posted this last thread but got no answers.
I have no idea what would look good with my type of hair and i'm sick of always getting an undercut, what should I get now?

honestly, if your that stuck on what to do, gorw your hair out and go to a professional stylist

I am going to leave hickies on your scalp.

I'm not gonna buzz it. Probably gomma grow it out. How would I hold it off?Using the medicine thing that blocks DHT? or what

should i just buzz it

I'm not gonna buzz it. Probably gonna grow it out. How would I hold it off?Using the medicine thing that blocks DHT? or what

ok a few things

use propecia or finesteride, its a must
use regene pure, its a Dht blocking shampoo
use rogaine, it increases blood flow to scalp
use biotin, take over 5000mcg
look into saw palmetto pills and see a demetologist.
only the proceia needs perscription

the shamppo and some logic
ok dht blocks the blood flow to hair, its why it gets see through and fine.
The fin blocks it at the source in your prostate
the shamppo cleans out dht in scalp sebum
the biotin supllies the hair with enough nutrients
the rogaine increases blood flow by cleaning out your sebum

start now, your in the operfect position to stop it

Thanks homie. I'm a bit hesitant for the fimersteride thing since I heard it can cause ED but I'm sure the odds aren't much. Guess I'mma just no fap for a while

it does in less than 1%, your chances are really low
you could get everything you need today at any pharmacy, exceot the regene which u need to order online

but honestly im sort of in your postition, im not balding but my hair is really shit and difficult, i was constantly worrying about all this shit, and have just decided to buzz it, if you have a regular face and a half decent chin, you can do it and no one will care,, trust me man, its easier, the only person who cares about your hair is you

keep growin or nah?

Opinions?

i personally hate longer hair because it is dirty, but hey, yeah you can keep growing it if you want

normiecore/10
the sharp undercut is the mullet of our generation
i would reccomend a more tapered undercut, something a little less untense.
the volume on top is fine, but your should use a wax or pomade, because you hair looks somewhat dry.
oil based is best, avoid water based unless its a wax

Thanks for the advice man

np
something like this will be really populr this year, and with your hair volume you wouldnt need a blow dryer or shit.
hair pomade/wax like uppercut i dont reccomend because they have water (aqua on tin) and dry like hair gel. Look for wax/pomade with petroleum becuase the oil keeps it from going hard. It is oil beased, so dont put a large amount in your hand, put a very small amount and add as required, layer the product all over, not just in front even the shaved part needs some shine.

I use american crew fiber, whats a harder holding pomade than that?

its not a pomade
it has beeswax, but a pomade is mainly oil (petroleum) based. Fibre is best for a natural finish, but pomades work by holding the hair in place witht he weight of oil. Th best atm is blumann no. 2 or pete and pedro pomade. for original pomades, u should get them off amazon, imperial pomade does a line of petroluem based. avoid the aqua based pomades because they dry like hair gel.

I am new to this trolling thing user. I feel bad. I love you and your hair is fine. Better than mine. Still. You can be my chemo slave.

holy shit
im actually not trolling, im just incredibly stressed over this shit am frankly at the end of my rope hair wise, i just want to shave it and forget it, all i wanted to know is if i could pull it off

Gonna buzz soon. Want to look like a slav

same boat
good jaw is all u need and u have it, do it

Looking for something new, any ideas?

you have a larger fac but excellant hair volume and texture. so, shave the sides to a 1 or a 2 to draw the eyes to your face, get contacts as well. Aim for a little less hair on top, nothing more than 6 inches, mostly because it would draw eyes away from the size or your head without losing your great volume, use whatever products your using now,

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

kek

>tfw my hair is long as shit but i cant cut it because i have lice
>mfw i have no face
Gonna chop this shit off with child scissors

>straight as FUCK asian hair that's flat on top and puffy on the sides

Should I go Vegeta mode? Thinking about growing it out.

Should I keep growing this shit? If no, what should I do with it?

i think u shuld either go shorter on the top for that style or use a light pomade to slick it back in a modern style

i hope your trolling

>Tfw your hair standards need to not touch your ears, side burns cannot go pass the tragus of the ear, needs to be conservative in colour and conservative in style.

This is like the hairstyle for a Veeky Forums focused user.

Thx man. I'm actually not going for this style though. I'm partway through growing out an undercut, aiming for something like pic related.

Your hair looks really damaged and dried out. What are you using to wash it?

Long hair = dirty, women have long hair. Therefore women are dirty?

yes

Women are THOTS... dirty ANIMALS by nature!

Yes. Get on fin immediately if you want to regrow your crown and keep your hair.

Tomorrow i'll go to the barber but i don't know which cut should i ask for yet.
I have a wide forehead and a big nose so i don't know what cut could work.
I'm nearly sure to cut short on the sides because they start to get curly.

Any suggestion are welcome

Recently got rid of my dreadlocks and blonded my hair and its really damaged/dry. what do i do to combat this and make my hair not feel like sandpaper please help pic related

Leffen spotted

Leave-in conditioner

What hairstyle would work best on someone with a long, oval shaped face

Christ no I was trolling. I won't ever troll again. I feel filthy.

Can I into gook cut? Just got the haircut today so I'll have to wait for it to grow back a lil bit.

can i pull off white hair guys? i have never done something fun with my hair and want to give it a try, my skin is really pale if it matters (it doesnt look like it on this pic)

Did I make the right choice cutting my hair off?
Do I look too feminine/young in left pic? Any tips to look older/more masculine?

Hi Veeky Forums
Visiting from Veeky Forums
I need a haircut form my stupid ass looking hair, preferably something to just get up and go (I hardly ever style it) n-no homo btw.

Sorry can't take your shit tier hair opinion seriously.

You have a huge baby face. If you want to look your best you should just grow your hair to your chin and embrace your feminine looks. You won't look masculine no matter what haircut you get.

DO NOT FALL FOR TRAP MEME

Whilst you do have a baby face androgyny is a great Veeky Forums look plus you are not ugly at all. Do pic related or this s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c4/9c/12/c49c1290344a6a8880d841ba0459c510.jpg

keep growing it or cut it, don't settle down for the way your hair looks now, it looks like it's in transition

you look great, you could shorten sides if you feel bored

it's awful now, but longer hair would suit you

stick to the shorter hair

well, i think it is great the way it is now, but the angle can be deceiving

buy argan, avocado, sunflower, sesame, grape seed or sweet almond oil. for this length, one teaspoon is more than enough. use it as often as you can, and shampoo your hair afterwards, since it will obviously get greasy.

conditioner: nivea long repair, garnier ultra doux avocado oil and shea butter. conditioner should have silicons, since they will hide your hair's bad condition.

buy a hair mask. avoid ones with proteins, search for oils or butters high in ingriedients list.

bath routine: first, use a hair mask/oil. use it on damp, not soaking wet hair. then, shampoo your hair. afterwards, use conditioner - on damp hair. if you're afraid of getting your hair greasy - use conditioner only on ends of hair.

you can also buy leave-in conditioner in spray to use before going out.

your hair looks better on left photo i think, but if you want to go for being maculine - shave hair and squint eyes, they are big so you'll look manlier with some eyewrinkles

Thanks mate 30 here, will keep you guys updated on length :~)

Like this? This is around a week or less ago when I shaved my hair.

bumping

by shave i meant buzz it off, but i'm not sure anymore, since your hairline is high

maybe grow your hair and pull it back aaaand shave off your sides? your face will stay cute but the edginess off the hairstyle will balance it?

Yeah, whatever. I'm not really that desperate. It's not really I'm having troubles with girls finding me attractive anyway.

just got this
what do you think?

looks nice

Hot. You look my GTA V character.

Bump

i just want to say i hate anyone who's erasing their face and asks for hairstyle protips

blah blah anonymity, your facial features mean A LOT when looking for good hairstyle, and almost every haircut looks awful, when it's just under the white fucking circle

Going to my barber in T-10 minutes.
what get with this shitty thinning straw hair

i have no idea besides: grow it out and do a manbun

Could try using some gel and just going for the slicked look. Hard to say since it looks like you don't have much hair up top.

I don't. The top of my head is thinning so I'm going to see if trimming the sides will make it not retarded.
Will post finished look

What i should do with my hair?

Thought I'd grow the top out and have some length up top but this transitional shit is for the birds. Dunno if I should bear with it and just go clean up the sides or if i should buzz it and start over. I don't tend to use a lot of product cause I gotta wear headgear for work so it's kinda pointless, but the rest of the time it's been at just the right length to drive me fucking nuts.

suggestions?

I have thick, heavy hair. Is there a way that I can make it a bit wavy and thinner? Pls rec products to use.

how do i acquire lion mode?

tfw my hair is exactly like this and I'll be lion mode in 6months

what are some HOT cuts for guys with heart shaped faceS?

what's my face shape, and what would suit it?