Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Oq11pvmbrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when you have 40 pounds on your opponent, it's not super fair

unamerican

youtube.com/watch?v=-Oq11pvmbrU
then again I was at this fight and the 260lb amerifat got fucking destroyed

no it isnt. No form of irrational thought is effay

your irrational hatred for anything nationalistic is Veeky Forums though?

Stop posting here

start posting here

obviously. what's the alternative, being a communist? they're not exactly fashion icons.

nationalism is stupid because you didnt do shit to earn national pride. any fuck can be born in a country.

LOL

lol so much vitriol

nationalism is funny because it annoys the fuck out of nu males

fuck off were full by the way cunt

national pride is terrible! how dare people care about their homeland and the preservation of their people! international communism is surely Veeky Forums as fuck. just look at such style icons as Kim Jong Il, Fidel Castro, Brezhnev, etc.

>dont love your mum because you didnt choose her.
>dont love your self because you didnt birth yourself.
>dont love your county because you did nothing to be born here.

do you realize how pathetic you sound just repeating anti-american talking points you heard on a jon stewart segment

only an american could respond like this

these despots had nothing to do with the concept of communism, just like america has nothing to do with the concept of modern democracy

>You didn't do anything
I am the representative of my ancestors in the present, I am them through my blood, so yes, I've got every fucking right in the world to feel pride for my nation as I built it with my own hands in another life.

Now go bite a bullet YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

WHERE DO I FIND JEANS LIKE THESE?

Patriotism is effay as fuck, but only a healthy version of it.

If your idea of patriotism is "fuck every other country hurr", then you're doing it wrong.

Think of it more like family pride

Sounds like you need a refresher in "pride."
When somebody says "take pride in yourself" or "take pride in your work," it means do things carefully, do them right.

Nationalism means preserving the things that have made your country successful and doing away with the things that are holding it back.

Trump's quasi-nationalist rallying cry was "Make America great again." The snarky response from male cat-ladies like you was "America is already great." Which of these statements sounds more like what you're complaining about?

Only if youre dumb fuck and all you want - die in another stupid war, like WW2.

Did I really just watch a 2 min vid comp of a guy knocking people out with the same overhand right

Why do MMA fighters suck at striking so much

A war with who exactly?
In case you haven't noticed, it's the centrist globalist parties in Europe and North America that have been itching for a fight with Russia, either through Middle Eastern proxies or direct confrontation.

A country that respects its own people is more likely to respect others. What we have at the moment is rule by a rootless bureaucratic and financial class that has no respect for anybody in any country.

On point. Brilliant comment, user.

anti german fags screeching the same shit all the time

patriotism is fa but nationalism is goat