What style of glasses will not make me look like a nu-male?

What style of glasses will not make me look like a nu-male?

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/innovation/these-smart-glasses-adjust-your-vision-automatically-180962078/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lasik

You're pretty much fucked. Most of those glasses are considered whats Veeky Forums these days. I would just recommend getting some simple black framed glasses that aren't too over the top or draw attention to themselves. And just try to own it. Nu-males also wear t-shirts, that doesnt mean you should stop wearing those.

A shotgun blast to the face.

the laser eye surgery glasses

every pair of glasses in that picture is different

metal round frames

I'm not really a fan of needing glasses. Nothing really suits my face and they are annoying. Want laser surgery once they finally stop changing

please be in London

That meme is the only reply I ever get hahahaha

Heres your (you)

????

LOOK AT ME

Let me check my prescription first

This thread is sad

Stop posting yourself if you don't want ro sleep with me

Hahahahahaha points sir.

Does that mean that I atleast get nudes?

Louis C u c K
isnt a cuck. Hes the best comedian of all time

Nah. Iv never done nudes

you kno wwgat they say, theres a first time for everything ;)))))

Well, I've never been in love before byt here I am

These convincing arguments have my clothes flying right off

wow i didn't know idubbbz was a cucky nu-male

That's not Bill Burr

Louis CK is pretty good tho

Maggie?

real rapparoni, why did aviator inspired frames fall out of style? they look good desu

No one in that picture looks identical, do /pol/tards all have face blindness or something?

Nothing suits you face cause your an ugly whore desu

the only thing those people have in common is being white and male

Get contacts. Way less annoying than wearing glasses.

Its not that hard to wear glasses and not look like a cuckface numale. The trick is to not be a cuckface numale.

Whatever Louis CK is awesome.

I wanna play with ur tits desu

cuckcarl has pretty decent face, aside his hippie ideology

Could you atleast post more pictures of yourself? I mean, for us to see what kind of glasses that would fit

you'd have to be retarded to get laser surgery.

This

Wear glasses that suit your face and dont act like a cuck.

y tho

Nope

He's on to me

Eyes need a break here and there

You mean fun bags

Dammmnnn those trips... uhhh idk I feel like your the only one for that

Why????

No.

Stop caring what losers on the internet think about you and caring about overblown and ultimately irrelevant concepts such nu-male.
Also fuck off, John Green is a great author.

Hahahahahaha, actually took your bait. Funny.

Who cares?

if you wear glasses you ARE A NU-MALE

just embrace it faggot NERD!
LOSER GEEK

FOUR EYES

Why?

Oh man. The 80s really are back in style

if you're a scrawny average looking white male theres no way you can avoid looking like a nu male cuck

unless you're attractive or fit

kuboraum

Post your face so we can judge

These are mine
Now I just need to lose an eye so I can wear an eyepatch and complete the James Joyce look

A simple no-nonsense metal pair.

What lens shape is right for you depends on your face shape, of course.

Don't get any where it's thin around the lenses but superthick at the sides, those shits are hideous on everyone.

Rectangular glasses like this look good on precisely zero percent of the human population. It screams "thank you for calling tech support, how can I help you today?"

Those are the new nu-male-core glasses, I wonder when /pol/ is going to realise that and catch up with their memes.

Please do describe why

Why the fuck would you want to look like that

Are you kidding? Thin metal frame glasses preferable round are what all the hip nu-males are wearing now.

Same
I struggled so hard to find anything that doesn't look like complete and utter shit but I still get told I have old mans glasses

Because he was a handsome man and the glasses fit very well with his face shape
Have you ever considered the fact that trends in fashion affect all people, and that although that may also affect a certain group of people you dislike, they are simply a product of a larger trend and not the cause?
>I've seen a lot of nu-males wearing jeans lately, clearly jeans are the cuck options of pants

because joyce was arguably the greatest writer of the english language

This too

I did not say explicitly to get rectangles.

I even advised to avoid a certain kind of rectangles.

Leftist students are who are popularising them now, they're are what tortoise shell glasses used to be which are now the new mainstream.

I'll give you two more years until you can wear them without being associated with nu-maleness.

Well you look super cute though. I'd imagen you have more luck than I do. But yeah glasses are difficult. And fucking expensive

Actually I think I'm going to go ahead and continue wearing them because
a) I know that I am not a leftist
b) they are a subtle and flattering shape on my face and
b) I don't want to let a niche minority group of 4channers who are deathly afraid of being called numales by other 4channers determine what I should and shouldn't put on my face. I love using this board to find inspiration and have conversations about fashion but when your fear of being called a buzzword prevent you from wearing what you know looks good on you, you've let me memes go too far

*the memes

Just wear contacts. I'd get lasik surgery if I could afford it.

My eyes aren't bad enough yet to need surgery. I wear glasses so that I can read things that are far away and so the world looks more crisp and pretty

At some point I probably will get surgery if my sight degrades

Sweden?

Oregon

smithsonianmag.com/innovation/these-smart-glasses-adjust-your-vision-automatically-180962078/

oliver peoples horn-rimmed glasses

Are you her?

fuck you

you guys are honestly really ugly, just get more fit. and do squats.

please be in london
LONDON
Please sit on my face.
qt

Nah. I'm a little thicker.

Ok bb

This damn meme

>This damn meme
It ain't a meme if it's true, bb.

>Nah. I'm a little thicker.
THICC
CHOKE ME WITH YOU'RE THIGHS PLEASE

> Seth Rogan

> retweeting ri

Yeah this board isn't where the thic lovers reside

True, but thicc has become too big of a shit meme that it's twisted in all sorts of ways. Now actual fat cows get "thicc" attached to them, or women with fat cellulite thighs. Ultimately I think most on Veeky Forums would still take a true thicc over a stick.

Yeah those big girls say they are curvy but they are just lumpy

EARTH
A
R
T
H

Modern no-frame, thin, or clear frame. Hipsters were the ones to bring back needlessly retarded thick framed glasses, then the mainstream picked it up and cucks and annoying tumblr bitches picked them up.

My ex (who was just a stand in imitation of the girl I actually wanted who actually needed glasses) wore fake black thick framed hipster glasses which is one of the reason I'm glad she's not in my life anymore, besides being an irredeemable pothead who thought it was still high school.

Hipsters now wear thin metal frames, only the mainstream still wears horn rimmed glasses.

Just as I thought would happen
Next thing you know, the mainstream will hop back on thin frames and the hipsters are going to wear two seperate monocles or some shit

Dadmode vs. THICC

What's the fucking point of wearing glasses if you don't look through them. Maybe if you used them properly instead of trying to look around the frame. Jesus Christ you feminists and your glass ceiling bullshit. No wonder you're so blind, you're too dumb to look through glass.

You got some other stuff you wanna talk about buddy?

This. People are into some Jeffrey Dahmer-esque shit now.

>not just getting glasses according to what suits you

Thin glasses look like shit on my daft face

B R E A S T S
R
E
A
T
S

How many lefties who wear black glasses actually need them?

I was pretty blind, had a -4.75 vision. I got Lasik. I see better than you now.

By lefties you mean handed? Because I am.

Why yes I do have them. Good observation

sup shawty
id fuck those glasses of ur face just sayin

Yeah that's going to have to be a no.