>Kris Van Assche Multi Lace High Top Sneakers
>Comme des Garçons PLAY Chuck Taylors
>Carol Christian Poell CCP Drips
>Helmut Lang Astro Moto Jackets
>Y3 Warrior High Boots
>Maison Martin Margiela Hand-Painted Replicas

Raf Simons:
>New Order Parka
>Peter Saville Leather Jacket (Joy Division’s Unknown Pleasures)
>Velcro High Top Sneakers
>2003 Parachute Bomber Jacket

>others

Add Raf Stans, Rick pods and prisoners

i ordered one of those back in 2012 from some military store in germany and it never arrived
guess i dodged a bullet

out of all the Veeky Forums meme pieces I've bought the fleck parka has been the most fun

VETEMENTS

I would add
>suede boots
>cav empt anorak
>ozweegos
>heavy flannel trousers
>maga hat

>suede boots
>heavy flannel trousers

any special brand?

are these memes if nobody but pigfuck has own most of these?

afaik the he only owned the New Order parka

Just ordered this the other day

Pic related is my favorite meme purchase

What colour is everyone dying it?

black, dummy

Welcome to the club :^)

For Chelseas: CP, BV, Slp...
Flannel pants are a fucking joke.

whered you find it?

W2c white flower sweater? Flower print is my aesthetic

>proud owner of both the flecktarn parka (dyed just enough to be black but show the pattern, of course) and POLIZEI bomber
LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

Raf simons

Well you would've been cool in 2012. It only became a pic related within the past year or so.

>>Carol Christian Poell CCP Drips
topkek

But no one can afford Vetements here

W2C

Funny thing is I wear one and it was only $20. Wind and water doesn't get through it and people always like it, except the campus police who probably think I'm a shooted.

tfw its illegal to wear this in germany

only acceptable answer

yea, that's pretty bad though, we can only laugh at rick fags in waywts, imagine if there were vetememes fags too and all the laffs we could have

1. Become a German police officer
2. Get meme garments for free
3. ???
4. Profit!

You forgot Vetements Titanic "Coming Soon" hoodie

Rakuten

b

>flower sweater

kill you'reself 2bqh

I just found out about this meme

I think I might fall for it, and dye it too.

Is it stupid to keep the flag patches on?

If you live in Germany, it's super cringe. If outside, just slightly cringe.

Why is it cringe in Germany? Is it different front wearing the American flag in America?

Well, it's more about wearing the exact same jacket as our soldiers as a civvie. Playing dress up as an grown man. And yeah, Germans keep things low key when it comes to military stuff due to history.

Oh I see. Would it be acceptable if it were died black in Germany? Can't really be easily identified as a military coat then.
Even more so in America, people might just find it weird you're an American wearing a German flag.

Mine is dyed black and had the flags removed for that reason. Keeping the flags on will be weird but okay.
Up to you if you wanna wear another country's flag on your jacket as a US American. Seems to clash with the inherent patriotism thing.

Honestly I just think it looks good, but it's probably better to take them off.
Though I have seen a few
other seemingly American students wearing flags on jackets and also Union Jack socks, so idk

I dig the old 70s kraut stuff much more than Flecktarn, it's basic but comfy and doesn't come with autistic camo

Just got to remove the flags since people get a little jumpy about it here

old meme

>be 14
>be edgy for the sake of being edgy
>complete loner only talked to kids sitting next to me in class never hung out with anyone
>buy jacket at flea market from skinhead
>wear it with pride and all the kids think I'm a school shooter
>wear it all through highschool
>got a lot of "please spare me" jokes over the years
>decide senior year get some fun out of it
>tell two semi-close friends who made the joke last time I wore the jacket they were always cool and told them I'd never hurt them
>theirfaces.jpg
>next day wear jacket, black under hoodie, black pair of tacticool pants I owned and hiking boots.
>7th period
>sit close to two friends
>dont participate in group work
>stare off into space while breathing deeply
>friends look concerned
>gradually increase breathing until rapidly
>"Ar-are you ok user?"
>make eye contact
>immediately and quickly reach for my backpack
>dude 1 stands up and gets back
>dude 2 grabs my arm and jerks me back
>teacher comes over and asks wtf
>dude 2 says he thought I was gonna attack him
>lmaoYes.jpg
>teacher brings dude 2 and I to Dean's office
>Dude 2 tells him about my 'strange and violent' tone I was projecting
>Past history with administration has left with me a sullied reputation
>get 7 days out of school suspension and a withdraw/fail on my transcript my senior year

All in all it was worth it. The reaction from the guys was pretty funny but the teachers really fucking hated me. They literally raced over to pull me aside to make sure I didn't have a gun while everyone else looked on in horror.

Lesson for all of you guys, if someone freaks out and tells everyone there's a gun and he's gonna kill people, get away fast, don't wait for your teachers to fucking make sure there's no gun. I should have brought one and actually fucking killed these kids it would have been so easy. I'd have been in the top 3 school shootings of 2015

dumbass white boi

Seek help

>14 years old
>2015

Underage get the fuck out
MODS!

>tips.fbi.gov
>Thank you! Your tip has been submitted.

>I should have brought one and actually fucking killed these kids it would have been so easy.

If you like the flag then just keep it. Only thing that matters to be ehrlich.

>sizes available
>'Japanese L'
yeah that's not gonna work for my lanklet ass

I fell for it but I love the fuck out of it. It already fit into my aesthetic and wasn't an out of place addition to my wardrobe.

ehrlich?

w2c?

also i like this, but they only have "stocky" sizes and im anything but that...

How's shipping to the US with the kommando store? Is it long?

>shipping to the US
kommandostore is in Minnesota

my memery is enabled once more

Can someone tell me how the kommando store measures sleeve lengths for these parkas?
I always measured sleeve length from middle of the back of the neck to the wrist

the kommando store clearly doesn't do this, the measurements are way too short

do they measure from end of the shoulder to the wrist?

no. it is clearly listed there under "others"

wtc senpai?

Got my Flecktarn for £10 in some fisherman/surplus store in some sleepy seaside town before I even went on Veeky Forums?

>I do fucking love it tho

It's a moleskin jacket, shouldn't be too hard to find unless surp suddenly dried up

"honest" in German

I swear to god I will produce all black parkas in that cut if that meme gets any more out of hand. I actually have the cut pattern too, used it for the karst parkas.

>implying you can beat military surplus prices

Poor fag, that shit is 8 dollars

can someone post a fit in this parka? It seems to look very baggy and almost too long to look good

>buying cheap garments means you're poor

>t. retard

and another one

Supreme finally caught up with the hype as well

FUCK
Now god damn normalfags have easy access where before they had to dye manually

I've had one of these for years and never wear it. Wearing camo in the city is far too autistic.

Might actually do this.

dying it black but keeping it light enough to retain the pattern is the best way to do it anyway, so people who manually die still have it better

>easy access
>dye manually
it takes less than 2 hours in total and 115 minutes of that is just waiting. the hard part is just getting a legit flecktarn.

the problem with this meme is that nobody seems to realize this works with any camo in any color, even desert camos or any color pretty much. the end result looks the same.

Anyone dyed it with other color than black?

true
my meme has german flags, their memes have "666"

sotostore.com/store/inan-inan-x-soto-parka

:puke:

>this is cancer

is that a cum stain

as much as this here is bird shit.

Hastings?

W2C
C

Actually it does poorfag, that jacket's going to look like Hillary's shit rag after it's first wash

who the fuck washes jackets

where are these exact color avail?

I've owned mine for a year and it still looks brand new

Also what the fuck, do you still need to eat with a bib or something? Who washes jackets?

dunno, just did a googul image search

Maison Martin Margiela X Jackson Pollock diarrhea

Hknmm

you'll never find it

Haven't seen it yet,however I've seen alpenflage dyed purple.

I've never seen Swiss camo posted here though.

I've dyed it black and the other one darkish red before I knew it was something you Veeky Forumsggots do. Flecktarns were a huge trend in Finland in 2013-2015 because they looked cool and were so fucking cheap and you could buy them from the hardware store next to you. Lately I found them and decided to dye them because they were good and cool but every lad has had enough of the camo so dyeing was my best option if I wanted to wear them without appearing to be late with the trend.

this is a few years old, nobody discusses most of these any more

idk why but my flecktarn parka looks shit on me. like my shoulders are too narrow and it looks really bulky on me
i wish it looked like

same here, it just seems as in army they don't give a shit, you are worth just a few cigs anyway

Fuckin Christ, did somebody pull this thread out of 2012 Veeky Forums? Might as well add these and any Sruli pieces to the list.