Why does he always dress like a fucking hobo?

Why does he always dress like a fucking hobo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XGuVhRH5Ci8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because he's a man of the people, just like Bernie Sanders

i must dress quirky and look dumb ironically because i am artsy and SPECIAL

been off effay for while. are people pretending to act like they didnt suck shias dick now that hes an outted libtard?

just because a group of retards run around spamming his "im a us marine guys i swear" images doesn't mean he didn't look like a clown

turns out the majority here never dressed like an evil cartoon character, a """techninja""" or some retard that can't comprehend lighter colors and pastel tones being more popular in the summer doesn't constitute a trend and that white pants look retarded either

please, shias fits were 100% loved and respected on here by some people.

not the retarded ones

They were all retarded.

RIP hewillnotdivideus

i've always thought it was hilarious when ppl ask "how to into shia core"

it's literally thrifting clothes, dressing like a dork but being confident. That's it.

Surpluscore

because hes desperate for attention

Only correct answer

Kek this fit would look good on me but Shia is the skinny enough.

Isn't*

Classic Paul Dano

Its so charitable of him to date a woman with a chromosomal disorder.

You dont understand /shiacore/ classic plebian

Thanks to this cuckish cunt sherpas are ruined for at least next 3-5 years.

>Cannot tell if memeing
>or if unironically calling a ultrarich northern politician with 3 homes a man of the people

look at these pictures though. I don't see a man thrilled to be being photographed.

the thing you have to remember is that as a "famous" person, you are basically expecting EVERY FUCKING TIME you leave your house to be photographed, followed, analyzed, reported on, etc....its literally people's livlihood's to track you down, get a few good shots and sell them to magazines or websites. they feed off you...

so if you're famous, how will you present yourself? some celebs will go out of their way to always look fashionable, to look "done up" as to not detract from the carefully honed image they've crafted, always perfect...trendy....etc.

its not even quirky really. its just random shit essentially that qualifies as clothing. I don't really see any unifying theme or message he's trying to send, other than, "im a famous actor but don't spend money on exhorbitant clothing".....it looks intentionally somewhat careless. maybe he believes if he gives less of a shit it wont be as stilted an occasion when he goes out. less pressure

This.

youtu.be/XGuVhRH5Ci8

He's just an eccentric dirty jew, nothing to see here folks. Only thing you can really thank him for is pioneering the sneaker boot trend, which admittedly is pretty neat.

also known as the high top sneaker with ankle brace

i couldn't stand listening to a second of that faggots voice