Giant Jurrasic Park Sized Gator Walks Across Golf Course

Giant Jurrasic Park Sized Gator Walks Across Golf Course thescoupe.org

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustave_(crocodile)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsavo_Man-Eaters
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t-t-they cant run fast, r-r-right?

I kind of want to use this thread to talk about monstrous creatures and huge beasts throughout history, but this isn't /x/.

You have convinced me to try /x/.

>Giant
>Jurrasic
>Gator

Please don't. /x/ is the worst board. It's even worse than /pol/.

But that's fake

holy fuck look at that mother

Over short distances, they can run faster than you. They're slow in turning, though.

But if you ever get within like 20 ft of a gator and it's pointed at you, you're basically at its mercy.

No fucking way that's real, but if it is just nuke the place already

Saltwater crocodiles are larger.

They recently found them in the Everglades, too, so if you're Florida you're pretty fucked

Nah I'm in QLD so they've always been native up north (I even saw Steve Irwin doing his thing at Australia zoo).

There's a cool, interesting fact about alligators and crocodiles, the don't die of old age. The physiology of these creatures is such that they eat and grow, eat and grow, and only die for external reasons, as disease, being physically killed by other creatures, or the caloric requirements become unsustainable. (or other environmental poisoning)

It's actually very common for these things to get to be 15 foot or longer, but then they've grown so large that they generally can't feed themselves enough to remain energetic and they become targets.

>the don't die of old age
What the hell are you talking about, lol

Why is this on Veeky Forums? Isn't this more Veeky Forums or am I missing something?

Google "do crocodiles die of old age". There are too many references to cite and you may not accept one or two, but there you will have many.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustave_(crocodile)

Don't go to Africa.

>OWARI DA

How? Aren't they basically the occult club? I'd rather hang with them than the edgy holocaust deniers smoking next the dumpster

A lot of them think the earth is flat.

Gustave has been killing hundreds for nearly a century

At this point I bet he has a cult somewhere along the more jungly portions of the Nile. I bet there's a fucking altar where they sacrifice things to him.

According to a British colonial officer the Yoruba used to provide offerings to crocodiles

They were believed to be messengers of the river goddess

The creatures were so used to being pampered they'd walk onto land without fear once they heard the drums of worshipers

They believe:

>that the earth is flat
>that we come from a race of half-angels
>that the illuminati controls the world
>in ghosts
>in magic
>in chemtrails
>in ancient aliens
>that 9/11 was an inside job
>in the powers of crystals
>etc

They are a bunch of crazy ass motherfuckers.

You guys are just making these threads to see what you can get away with now. Obviously the mods don't give a shit and the actual contributors of the board don't either. You win, shitposting guerillas. Welcome to /pol/ 2.0, with feeling.

who shit in your cereal today lol

holocaust threads are actually on-topic for /x/

They legitimately believe in casting spells and summoning demons. It's really something.

Starting to suspect it's just a bunch of trolls fucking with each other, everyone thinks the other person really believes in magic and they are le epic troll, when in fact the other person is pretending and thinking the same thing.

All of the threads there about summoning demons read like people fucking with each other, slowly escalating as they find the other person is more and more on the hook.

Shut the fuck up you little pussy faggot. This thread is fucking trash and you are a dad sucking piece of fucking shit, I'd eat you if I could, all of you, and then I'd feed the resulting turd to your stupid fucking dog.

You write like a child, fuck off. No one is forcing you to stay on this board.

No you faggot, look at the name and subject. Guy is probably the website's owner, he must've spammed this thread on every other board

lmao, take a break from the internet for a day timmy

I thought I told you to shut the fuck up bitch? Are you dumb or just retarded?

Hey there buddy, pretending to be retarded on the internet again?

>nobody forced you to shitpost, either
>but you did

>people like this actually exist

take a chill pill family

no need to get so angry over Veeky Forums broseph

Never fucking post in this thread again.

whoah there kiddo

no need to be so angry all the time

We can still do this. Let's talk about famous animals of history!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsavo_Man-Eaters

Fun fact, this inspired a pretty good Val Kilmer film called "The Ghost and the Darkness."

>It's a "Paris gets attacked by an army of wolves in the dead of winter and the citizens defeat them in an epic raging battle" episode

Fuckin wolves man

>its a "crazy yank sentences an elephant to death by hanging" episode

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsavo_Man-Eaters

>over 135 victims

Was that before or after "Pig officially tried for inter-species sex" arc?

That's a lot smaller than Jurassic Park

The film plays it down and leaves out one or two of the crazier things that happened, because they felt audiences wouldn't believe it. Like how they left out a scene with a lion ripping a man out of a moving train through the window.

And it's still hard as fuck to believe. They actually had to use the larger lions with the manes, because actual Tsavo lions are too dangerous and can't be tamed.

Topkek

Reminds me of the maneating bear of Japan

That film awesome

9/11 was an inside job,sorry.

Tsavo lions are bigger in size than regular lions though.