Is Adidas crazy enough to do it Veeky Forums?

Is Adidas crazy enough to do it Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/10/25/adidas-under-armour-nike/
fortune.com/2016/05/04/adidas-scores-a-comeback/
elitedaily.com/sports/10-sports-stars-injured-wearing-adidas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

w2c

Yes, and I will definitely cop a pair.

Id buy those. They look mega comfy. I remember I used to work at balenciaga and we had these really stupid shoes that were nothing but mesh netting on top (the kind inside of swim trunks) and foam like this on the bottom. I got a pair of the prototypes to take a pic of and post on here and I ended up ripping them the next day. :| let's just say they never made it to production and some lucky fags out there have pics of them.

Fuck that
When are these badboys dropping? I know Stan Smiths are dead but I need these

Forgot pic

>they won't ruin it with their logo

Yes. Would definitely cop a pair hopefully other colors too like black or red. Maybe navy

Or green

Looks like just cut them out of fucking styrofoam

i know isn't it great?

why do you think the Stan Smith boost is dead?

Is it effay to print your own shoes?

Hideous

3d printed shoes?

Fuck I hope so

Just like your mom

From far away they look ok, but upclose the boost looks gross. Im sure they'll be comfy as fuck tho.

so does "dead" mean they're not making them?

the fuck are you two on about? the guy wasn't saying that the Stans boost is dead, he meant the regular Stans, but he was wrong with that too
how can a classic be dead? on the other hand you can single-handedly fuck any of your classics up with changing to original sole to some styrofoam looking garbo, just saying

so what does stan smith have to do with some random 3d mockup of a pair of slides?

adidas doesn't even know who Oleksandr Shestakovych is.

fuck me if i no
i was simply replying to those two guys, because they were on the wrong track

yeah..probably because the stan smith reference made no sense

I would buy these immediately. boost is the comfiest shit in history and I need slippers to wear in the house.

perfect would be a glued on sole of some kind of cotton material, so the detergents from the plastic don't penetrate your skin from transpiration.

>boost is the comfiest shit in history
we caught another one, who doesn't own shoes with lunarlon

>boost is the comfiest shit in history
this retard meme needs to end

mods can this sentence string be an automatic ban

I dont think it makes sense.
Boost no doubt would be great for the sole, but having it as the strap seems silly.

this. enough with this shit already

plebs were saying the same thing about air max in 1993

this is some whack fucking rice cake looking styrofoam gimmick ass shit

you want comfort, see a podiatrist.

not even that
buy some better socks which is cheaper ffs

>boost soles

That doesn't look comfortable

Top kek

you know, if you boys try real hard to save, you too may be able to enjoy this blissful boost material.

i have 4 pairs of boost, but it's fucking garbage. Just got it because I'm rich and IDGAF

Boost is peasant shit, if you think it's a luxury item you should kys because you're too poor to afford any real luxury item

Also enjoy your ricecake midsole LMAOO

lmfao

Sooo, is it comfy?

Less comfy than lunarlon, asics, new balance, and any crepe sole.

Energy return=/= comfort. Squishiness=/= comfort

who said it was a luxury item?

how about:
different strokes = different folks

Not what the Majority say

yes it is.

consumers speak by what they by. nike sells twice as much as adidas. thus the consumer says nike is comfier

>howtointocommonsense
you did when you were demeaning others telling them to save up for it

the saddest part is that boostfags are two faced poorboys trying to justify their shitty purchase. they literally think it makes them look cool, it just makes them look like a poser

>this faggot thinks the vocal minority is the majority

i bet you think most people are black or gay or transvestites too LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Have you worn boost
I thought it was stupid before I tried it
It actually feels amazing
(old picture)

why haven't i ever in my life seen a decent fit with boost? is it because only wiggers and suburban pimply nerds buy them? lmao

Not every adidas sneaker has boost and not every nike sneaker has lunarlon. Why did you bring up Nike only when New balance and asics don't sell as much as adidas. Your logic is flawed

yeah i have 4 pairs of boost dumbass
>too fucking stupid to look at reply chains

Girl here

If I see anybody wearing boost, I laugh at him and I tell all my friends and we all ostracize him.

Nobody ever got with a girl in boost.

Kek
I just got here, sorry
I recently bought some triple blacks
>What boosts do you have?

Why are boost cuck shoes bros? Why do only autists wear them?

Pretty much. 90% of the time there is a comparison of lunarlon vs boost , boost will always get the nod

Once you wear boosts you won't switch back
>I sound like a Tesla driver, but it's true

pureboost 2017, triple white 2.0, b/w 2.0, pureboost 2m

previously owned: uncaged, d rose 7. thank god i found some autist to sell those to

I own boost and I don't wear them, I wear my $50 lunar skyelux instead because they're infinitely more comfortable

boost meme is dying, can't wait till it goes the way of the blade

>boost meme is dying.
Nah the new EQTS sold like hotcakes. Kanye already wore the white mountaineering ones so its pretty much the meme sneaker of the year

this is stupid because people dont buy sneakers for their comfyness. Apple sells more than Samsung, does that mean Apple is more comfy? fuck no

>2017
>liking any adidas product

i like it, it's an easy way to tell who is on the autism spectrum without talking to them

it literally does mean that, samsung shits all over apple specs but people buy it because it's a comfier user experience

how fucking dumb are you???

>LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
a lot of samefagging nike fanbois in here.
you're quite fired up over this discussion for some reason. y u so mad, bro?
too much product war, it's really childish.

>Girl here
uh huh, whatever you say, "girl".

oh, also:
costly product =/= luxury item

everyone just settle the fuck down. go for a run in whatever footwear company you're in bed with.

Its dumb logic. If we go by that logic then Underarmor and sketchers > NB and asics.

there are some comfy underarmor and sketchers though, like super comfy

wouldn't wear them because they're for middle aged people, but they are comfy. but yeah nurses buy tons of under armor and sketchers because they're comfy as fuck

People buy sketchers though, but people who buy sketchers will never compare them with GLV comfort. I prefer GLV over boost and lunarlon, but boost superior by default because people buy adidas more.

they don't though? adidas sells less than half of nike

I said I prefer GLV over BOOSTS and LUNARLON but boost is better than GLV because adidas sell more. Its stupid logic. Every one who owns a pair of GLV will tell you GLV is one of the most comfortable sneaker available, but if we go by your logic its not even worth to take a look at

He's a shitty shill who has to use the shittiest logic to make his sneakers look the best

give a link, i'll buy some right now and compare them.

i know, the adidas guys are really bad at shilling. nobody wants that fucking ricecake shoe

dubs confirms, adidas shills are fucking retards and should leave Veeky Forums

i don't even like boosts but you're an idiot. because of boost sales are high as ever for adidas

>as high as ever

yet still not even 1/3rd the athletic shoe sales of nike

adidas should just give up LOL

>paying hundreds of dollars for any shoe made by some under paid Taiwanese kid in a sweatshop when you could buy some decent shoes crafted by a professional in Italy, England or any other westernised country with class and operational sewage systems.

Nike has nothing to do with anythingI wrote that screenshot did prove me right though, without boost, adidas doubled due to boost sneakers

and still only have about 25% the sales of nike

itt, far too much butthurt, but what I've learned is nike fanbois are rude and pushy. chill my dudes!

ok have fun, i'm out

because we return in kind to adidas fags?

what i learned is that adidas fags are fucking idiots and can't handle the bants

Yeah but people buy boosts. Otherwise adidas wouldn't have doubled up sales.

have you ever noticed that they only compare it to their own sales? that's because they had declining sales every year since 2011 until last year, so it looks better than it really is.

it's only a matter of time until they fuck up and release garbage shit like
again

and guess what? it has to do with boost sales

fortune.com/2016/10/25/adidas-under-armour-nike/

They don't make comparisons

Not the guy you are responding to but even though adidas have done really well with the boost stuff they brought out it isn't necessarily a good thing long term as their sales have all been to do with boost. If the company could bring out a few other ranges that were even half as popular as boost then they would be doing well. They shouldn't bee putting all their eggs in one basket with the boost line. I can't see boost being as much as a dynasty as the Jordan shoes have become. When I think of adidas I can only think of a few lines of trainers nike on the other hand has loads to mention

Why is adidas fucking obsessed with styrofoam

this is typical adidas, they get lucky every once in a while (superstars were crazy popular in the late 90's/early 2000's) but they'll fuck it up like they always do.

boost is dying this year, it'll go the way of adiprene and the spring blades within 5 years

I don't care about adidas doing in the long run. I'm just saying that adidas is doing well RIGHT NOW because of boost.

fortune.com/2016/05/04/adidas-scores-a-comeback/

>"Success starts from the feet up," King explains. He said for running, which grew by 30%, the Ultra Boost line was an especially strong seller. Retail data from The NPD Group also indicates Adidas is growing faster than Nike and Under Armour within running, though it is important to note that Nike still commands nearly 60% of the market share (while Adidas only has 5% and Under Armour just 3%).

Its pretty stupid to say that boost doesn't sell

it's not even comfy, it doesn't offer any impact protection, it just fucks up your joints by getting them out of position with the squishiness and then fucks them over eternally by returning all the impact energy to your now out of position joints.

just look at d rose, boost ended his career. he was mvp, then adidas shoes put him eternally on the dl. fuck adidas for ruining derrick rose's life with their shitty shoes

Why is Veeky Forums the only place that says that boost isn't comfortable? Everywhere I go say its comfortable

because the only shills are adidas shills, where people are actually allowed to speak we tell about the bullshit lies from shills.

Speak for yourself. I love my new EQTs

it's time we put adidas to pasture forever

elitedaily.com/sports/10-sports-stars-injured-wearing-adidas/

adidas LITERALLY ends athlete's careers

This list even excludes Von Miller's season ending ACL injury

I wouldn't be caught dead wearing adidas in any professional forum

Thing is as well is that adidas fucked up on their pricing as well. Like if they wanted to have even more sales they could have dropped the prices as well. There is no need for them to charge into the 300s for some trainers. Not only does it alienate their customers of whom most are young and have limited spending ability but it just drives more people to buy fakes because the real ones are so out of their budget. It's a trend that will soon die out and all those dummies in the adidas boardrooms will be looking at plummeting graphs for the next few months after the trend has passed haha

>2013

You are a shitty shill

stans are dead, it's a cold hard fact.

If you have paid hundreds for some trainers even if they are as uncomfortable as fuck you would look like a right lump if you said they were uncomfortable

What adidas sneakers sell for 300?

exactly, you're a shill

Maybe it depends on your lifestyle, like their comfy for walking but not jogging or vice versa

3d printed ones off the top of my head, retail was $333

>crepe sole

Lmfao you don't own any of the items you listed

Having fun in high school cunt?

I really like how every day I read some smart individuals like yourselfs predictions about how something is going to be "dead" the current year that you absolutely don't base on anything, nor do you give any reasoning why you even believe so.
Where do all these modern day fashion geniuses even come from? You should contact adidas and get hired when you can predic business like this.

Not as much as you bby

The Nike shill is a nigger confirmed. What a shock. All these athletes are literal whos

>cherry picking

Ya like to pick cherries but you obviously never popped one

That's a performance shoe, it was never meant to look good

If you want an example of ugly springblades that are for looks, you can look at ya boy dick ovens' springblades

>he thinks quality depends on where it was made

XD this meme needs to end already