Veeky Forums guns

Yo I'm from /k/ but been lurkin here for a coupla weeks.

Most Veeky Forums guns?
My pick Tec 9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NHeSC_Ws5Ic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

draco wit da beam!!!

Dindu tier for sure, any "machine pistol" has no tactical advantage and is thus for nigs and school shooters.

This is the most "aesthetic" pistol.

talking about tactical advantages in a discussion of aesthetics.

out of every pistol you chose an average forgettably utilitarian .45 smith and wesson, any hk .45 would have been a respectable choice rather than that ugly piece of shit.

imo tho I find the CZ-75 and its multiple variants to be most pleasing on the eyes as far as functional pistols go.

Is this some kind of bad joke? That's not even more aethestic than a Glock. Just go.

>ugly black tacticool

Muh native products

There is a definite beauty in the simply practical and the utilitarian. Your H&K argument has no point, the SW is just as reliable and has just as much respect as any HK pistol, especially so considering the massive amount of profit they've generated from their Shield line.

Your slavshit has no place here; CZ-75s are workhorses, they have no flair. The texture and light matte coating on the slide, the smooth touch material on the frame, all make that SW .45 a beautiful pistol.

Glock niggers are the worst.

This is a beautiful pistol.

I wish there was an Veeky Forums compact 1911, or really any .45

It's all about the bore axis. Low bore axis = aggressive competition pistol

Everyone is wrong.

Hasta la vista

yeah id say tech is pretty Veeky Forums

Current fad is the IWI Tavor

But I think it's too wimpy, the one I shot was owned by a childhood friend who is now a doctor, has a wife and two kids and drives a BMW 5 series.

That's exactly the type of person to fire a low/no recoil like the Tavor.

My favorite gun is an 80 percent arms lower with a .458 socom direct impingement heavy slow bullet is a savage's weapon.

The kind of person who would wound an intruder just so his kids can watch him die slowly on the news

hahahahahahahahahahaha

>Yo I'm from /k/ but been lurkin here for a coupla weeks.
>
>Most Veeky Forums guns?
>My pick Tec 9

Its the nugget

Fucking obnoxious neckbeards need to leave

only answer

>SW is just as reliable and has just as much respect as any HK pistol

my point is that while being just as reliable, any H&K .45 would be an arguably more attractive choice for a .45 compared to the S&W, let alone your choice being most "aesthetic" out of every handgun on the market.

While I agree there is beauty to be found in utilitarianism in an argument of aesthetic beauty there are many guns that perform just as well if not better while being more easy on the eyes

onto the CZ you bring up the point of it being a workhorse with no flair, does this not invoke the utilitarian beauty you so describe, and I would personally disagree as the beauty of the CZ (and a reason many may find fault in your choice) lies in its ergonomics.

The CZ like a luxury sports cars steering wheel fits into a passionate drivers hands, the CZ's grips and trigger are known to fit like a glove into most shooters grasps, making it a popular choice for a good number target shooters.

forgot about usp, it's the only OTHER answer

so little replies, so many wrong answers

you can go suck a python .... haha!!!!

Big bore != big penis

beauty is in the eye of the beholder, bore axis is not. The sw has one of the lowest bore axes on the western market, it looks aggressive and tac as fuck. It has modern design that appeals to a wider audience and has millions of dollars dedicated to ergonomics and design, if you fired one you would know. Further, this is about the most Veeky Forums gun, not the most comfortable and best performing.

>I am intimidated by articulate people and must alienate them from my ingroup to relieve my feelings of inadequacy.

You do realize the heavier 458 Socom would increase the chance of killing someone over the much smaller 5.56 projectile right?

Right?!

Fucking.idiot talking out of your ass.

Stick to katanas faggot.

can we agree that wood furniture is a common feature of effay guns

>this is stress relief this is stress relief

agreed

One shot from a .30-.30 will drop a nigga.

Yes

Model 29>Python

ment for

>not having a plain black short barreled 12g pump

Fucking casuals

RIGHT ARM OF THE FREE WORLD

fugg i'd kill myself with that

you brought performance up in the first place and I was merely defending the CZ, your dull choice of a weapon is un effay as fuck lol

>so tacticool
>so aggressive

look at how BADASS I look with my cheeto stained cargo shorts and fingerless gloves.

upload a pic of your sick collection of mall ninja ass anime knifes in your next post please.

That's some shit tier timber tho mate, need some walnut or maple or something

>Jam-o-matic being Veeky Forums

Tavors can't handle the.458 socom round.

I have several guns chambered in .223
It's an alright round.

It's like the 9mm of the rifle world though. Cheap, weak, ineffective but widespread usage so it's easy to obtain.

There are strictly better rounds out there.

9mm v 10mm (FBI chambers in 10 for a reason)

And .223 vs .300blk, 5.6 and 6.5 depending on application.

However getting this box at Walmart for....Less than $7 is always nice. Cheap and easy hog hunting

Cz is more like a psuedo sport luxury car...Like .Aybe a Lexus that looks fast.but ends up being a hybrid.

HK are a premium product for a shooters who don't know too much about guns.

I like building my own so I know everything is 100% solid because I'm risking my life...And if h&k decided it was cheaper to go with some random polymer part instead of the milspec components of n civilian only guns then I could be shit out of luck.

But when I build my own rifles or handguns (poly 80 Glock receiver)

I know stupid shit like the roll pins and triggersprings are quality parts

Practicality and simplicity *today* doesn't mean passe designs from the mid-seventies. Practicality and simplicity today means clean and modern lines and a design language that evokes the purpose of the gun, to be aggressive. And yes I did move goal posts, but my argument that the design of modern .45 caliber pistols upstage the tired designs from the 70's and 80's that you keep citing is still valid.

no contest

Obviously mateba

edc

YES
I have a fake one (bought it for a james bond costume) and it looks so good

daniel wellington tier guns

i still havnet figured out i like the way uzis look or hate it

techwear aesthetic the gun
also hs 50 is effay af
damn are you mountain niggers gods of aesthetic guns?

Best answers in thread.

Please stop posting.

don't talk to me if you don't have memes on your piece

Damn I'm a slut for pistols with that shape

Get a Luger
youtu.be/NHeSC_Ws5Ic

They should make you lurk for a couple months before being allowed to post. This is exaclty the kind of shit that is degrading this board.

ahah swiss army fag

As a gun... no.

But as boots...?

Uzi's are pieces of jewy shit

Just like the Galileo, desert eagle and Tavor. Anything with IDF stamped on it can rot in hell with all the other Zionist likes

There.is a reason why de-mil Uzi saw.cut Uzi receivers only go for like $35

It's because it's a cheap piece of fuck

The Avtomat Kalashnikova 47 will always be Veeky Forums

Also, this

The glock 17a is Veeky Forums as fukboi, Being that Australia is a fascist shit hole the fact getting one legally is difficult makes it's aesthetic points much higher

>effay guns
>no one posted this yet

Really guys?

Original assault rifle,rare and beautiful as fuck.

Also, WA2000

The AK is more aesthetic. Granted, it is based of off this.

92 is the most A E S T H E T I C gun

Disappointed this hasn't been posted yet