How can I pull off army fatigues without looking like an autist?

How can I pull off army fatigues without looking like an autist?

Sell your soul to become a Fallout 4 Raider

gotta say brah ur life looks pretty damn shitty

but dem titties tho

At quick glance she looks just like a trashy drunk party slut, but upon further investigation her breasts are a solid good rating and her nose with its tinkerbell curve is very cute, so she is very good for a white supremacist whore.

WHICHEVER FAGGOT PREDICTED CAMO WOULD BLOW UP IN THAT ONE THREAD WAS RIGHT AS FUCK

The only thing is you need to wear them with boots to tuck them in or you'll look retarded, either that or you need to get jogger-like army fatigues that naturally cuff at the bottom.

Join the 1980s air force

>Be Hollywood representation of a nazi
White trash there

>Vault
>Mikes Hard Lemonade
>Doritos

would hitler be proud?

>How can I pull off army fatigues without looking like an autist?

Joing the army

>"superior master race"
>Drink alcohol for teenage girls
>live in a garbage covered pigsty
lmao

i always get second hand embarrassment for them when i see that empty bottle of mikes hard lemonade

>believing this
whew lad, you don't know much about fashion do you

Yes I do, more than you

Well it's clearly the inferior West Germans

this is the "master race" LMAO

white genocide can't come soon enough

>predicted

Nigga camo blew up ages ago and besides it's not even trending atm.

lol "whites are superior"

lmao nonwhite nerd squad really out in full force today

Why do these skinheads call minorities degenerates while these guys, and most pictures of em, live below than anyone. Are they just compensating? Why do they preach they're the master race while they look and live so shitty? Good god that floor and walls makes me want to puke.

>muh masta race
Caesar should have genocided the germanic barbarians when he had the chance

>Haha! Drumpft eternally btfo! Theres a picture on the internet of skinheads in a shitty meth house! hahaha how will /pol/ ever recover!!!

But they still look like degenerates. I'm not hating or anything. Also I never said anything about Trump or /pol/. Projecting much?

Note the shoelace colour.

Those guys are fucking commies.

Look at the flag on the wall. Definitely not commies

Every race has its degenerates. Some races are just more degenerate as a whole than others.

Fucking retard, skinheads wear red or white laces, they are wearing red.

Underrated kek

best colorway

Would i get shit for wearing red and/or white-laces on some tall boots like pic related?

yes

Note the flag on the wall, the SS skull on the wall, and the swastika on the couch. Also note the red laces.

hmm
rly makes u think