Reminder that if you're fat you can never be Veeky Forums

Reminder that if you're fat you can never be Veeky Forums
Lose weight anons, fat isn't beautiful

i'm trying thx for the reminder

tfw too muscular ad fat to be Veeky Forums

what is this guy going for? im in a shoegaze band in 1982- core?

is he wearing nylon socks lol?

I don't care about being Veeky Forums, i just want to show people what i'm into, what kind of persona i want people to see of me. Like the wardrobe and the music that i listen to, should match.

I like the fit of those jeans, w2c?

no problem buddy
what is the point of being on a fashion board if you don't care about being Veeky Forums, why not just wear your minecraft graphic tee's and cargo pants? shows a lot about your personality
im not too sure, just search up cropped jeans pic isnt me just looked nice

>There's only one way to be Veeky Forums
You are what's wrong with this board

send me a picture of a Veeky Forums fat guy please
the bare minimum to being Veeky Forums is not being fat

since i started caring more about how i looked and started dieting and working out ive lost 60 pounds i have 30 left and then i will be thin

i am very proud of you user i hope you can reach skinny level as it will embrace you with open arms

>shoegaze
>1982

thank you friend,i hope to hit it when spring comes so i can post pics in waywt threads without looking like a fatty

I'm on my way friends
started a diet last year and have lost 70 pounds so far
30-40 more and I'll feel good enough to buy nice clothes

>tfw eat a shitload and still skinny
>only 136lb
>tfw noodle arms

>eat shitloads
You don't.

wow the anonymous poster knows my eating habits go figure!

wow the anonymous poster doesnt have thermodynamics apply to him. You arent eating past your maintenance calories required to just exist

You don't.

stay mad fat asses

I swear I've seen this exact exchange 10 times in the past week on this site. Just stop complaining about your weight all the time. No one cares.

It's well established that Jack Skellingtons always have a warped perception of what is "loads"
You aren't actually eating loads, you just think you are.

good job dude

Spoken like a true skelli who thinks 'loads' is 3 slices of thin crust vegetarian pizza at dinner.

You don't think a 300 lb woman can be as attractive as a 100lb woman?

Fuck you dude

>thinks the laws of thermodynamics do not apply to him

Add bleach to your diet

Keep going! I lost 15ish in the last little while. Need about 10 more to go and am putting on muscle as well. /ottermode/ here i cum

Literally just got down eating a whole large pizza hut pizza on my own kill yourself

are you actually retarded? your diet is shit and youre probably a weak fuck who sits on his ass all day shitting out his caloric intake

guy on the right.

I HAVE LOST FAITH, AND GIVEN UP ON LIFE.

tell me this isn't real

lmao

>being above a 20 BMI
>current year

how do I lose 100 pounds in 2 weeks, OP

Give suggestions too, it's easy to say "lose weight"

I'll start, I lost a decent amount of weight cutting carbs, drinking only water and eating almost anything that has sugar

He is half decent but still shit tier

Motivational speaker only mentions the end goal not all the steps involved , I'm meant to motivate everyone to find out for themselves and lose weight and become true Veeky Forums babes

>and eating almost anything that has sugar

what did he mean by this

i'm working on it, lost 6lbs so far.

it doesn't matter if fat or skinny, pants like that are only worn by peasant rice farmers