Cop or nah

want to cop that Caspian Bragg shirt. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yAX_hrPyumo
goodhoodstore.com/store/norse-projects-anker-classic-jacket-perimeter-green-28591
forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=21men&Category=mens-bottom&ProductID=2000214145&VariantID=
sputnik1985.com/tovar/vd1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop trying to promote your shitty brand no one cares about.

Try selling it to Topman

This is low quality even for a startup brand. Back when I shopped at pacsun there were tshirts that looked just like this. 5 years ago.

??

dnc

not a fan personally

help me choose between 1-2 of them

1 & 2

this

isn't the first a rain jacket?
don't buy it unless it's under 40 bucks, you will regret it hard when you year from now realize you have worn it twice cause it's so unpractical

Not Raf's best, but nice and clean. And cheap.

Should I cop this suit in the sale? I don't have a huge amount of money but I'd still like to get a good mid-quality suit if possible.

cop if you can get it tailored

yea?

You can find better
Those are really good. Def cop

no

Not a fan. The R looks tacky as hell. But who knows, it might look better in a fit.

cop for $60?

This or

This

neither desu

Bitch

sorry dude, also agree with what user said

suggestions then?

I've seen these in person, truly amazing quality, handmade in Spain.. check this out:
youtube.com/watch?v=yAX_hrPyumo

W2c first item?

all of them are norse projects, the jacket is here

goodhoodstore.com/store/norse-projects-anker-classic-jacket-perimeter-green-28591

I would advise against H&ms flannel. The fabric isn't thick enough

dnc ugliest shit ive seen all day

postal shoes from urban outshitters
leather
$30

y/n?

k den. enjoy your mass produced child slave labor footwear

oh.

go ahead then, cop it.

can you please explain how a rain jacket is impractical

I remember the thread like a year ago when you posted this stuff and asked for thoughts
Like I and everyone else told you then I'll tell you now too, it's shit design with a shit brand name (bragg? who the fuck wants to wear something that douchey?)
shill on instagram or something not here

cop if you need some more dressy black shoes
uggo af
cop
cop the top one

trying to chose between these and all black stan smiths. kinda want the fila for full sports wear tho

no, just no.
unless you're a waiter.

They don't breathe
At all
Walking with one on is like having personal sauna with you at all times.
Unless you work outside in rainy conditions a lot there really is very little use of those just because of how uncomfortable they are, hard/softshells are thousand times better for everyone else.
And considering the pics the guy posted has that minimal look to it, it's some upscale brand and the price is high as fuck which means it's going to be instant regret.

Need a cap, haven't a clue what a Veeky Forums cap looks like.

red or brown or neither?

This pullover? Does anyone know anything about the quality of the brand? It's IndigoHood

Wtc

to wear together

id on pants? I'd cop both

forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=21men&Category=mens-bottom&ProductID=2000214145&VariantID=

>forever21
Jesus Christ

If dubs I cop for $540

y or n?
its $25

Should I for $60?

If dubs I cop

The car maybe, the sweater fuck no.

Yes/No?
(Low key just waiting for Carly Rae Jepsen to put out some merch that isn't ugly so I can rock it)

Can anyone chime in on birkenstocks vs suicokes please?

$60 is kind of steep. Nah
Sure why not
If you want to look like a homeless man wearing a quilt for warmth, sure. Otherwise no. cop both
If you're Asian, yeah.
Not sure how I feel about it but brown looks more appealing to me personally. Pick whichever color you like more
Veeky Forums usually likes hats that are kind of minimal in design. one small, centered patch and a nice color usually. That hat isn't bad but stay away from flat brims and snapbacks generally
For $30 I would be wary of the quality. If they're office beaters or something I guess go for it
Like what the other user said, most shirts I've gotten from H&M are super thin and wrinkle easily. Only cop if it's like $20 max
They look kinda cheap. Neither desu.
Wouldn't go for either but left if you must

This is why skaters will always be above shitty wannabe fashion kids' trends. You either have it or you don't.

Definitely yes, just because you'll look better than the guy who says no, he won't understand it, & you won't try half as hard.

Holy lord w2c??

My dad loves theses shoes and say he'd get me a pair because they are such good quality.but I don't to look weird going places w/ him both wearing them but he says he'd pay. cop?

ok? waiter rhymes with skater

Would you say these are over-designed?

fuck w2c in this colorway ?

yes

or these?

Honestly I'm just looking for casual high tops that aren't sk8 his or converse that everyone and their mom wears now

shit here is pic

wtf is this assc ripoff?

?

I want these formal boots but I'm not sure if the toe is too square. What say you?

like the feel of these but hate branding. there a more generic looking version somewhere out there?

the squaring isnt bad at all

?

cop? i dont have white sneakers. to wear with light blue or black jeans, cuffed or cropped

i like em, cop

...... no

what would you wear these with

look i love crj way more than the next guy but no. bit cringey?

its ok but >supreme

eh dnc, i don't like flat brims. a relatively plain, maybe two-tone baseball cap is best imo

dont like the leather grain in these but 60 isnt bad

kör. representera.

white reeboks are nice, cop

cop or not?

around 200$ new

Bottom and middle-left
definitely neither
bad colourway

thanks, i think i will

these look nice, cop

???

The jeans

SHIT
DOWN
THE
INNER
LEG

Cop or not?

sputnik1985.com/tovar/vd1/

Car yes, sweatshirt definitely not

Did I do good copping them ?

cop
not
not if you don't already know what to wear them with
cop
cop the first if you want to, honestly I would go for nike air force 1
I'd say don't, even though the quality may be great, it's useless if they don't look good / you don't know how to wear them
But if you hike than that's cool
I've heard birkenstocks are very comfy, but choose the model right as they can produce a very strong "german tourist" effect.
I'd say suicokes are safer in general, unless you have ugly feets ( in what case I'd get low cut sneakers)
cop if you're okay with free advertising

Not bad but asics gr's this year are looking really nice so those ugly sweater shoes will prob get btfo in the coming months

c/n?

Neck yourself you talentless shilling hack.

Thanks guys. How about something like this?

I thought flat brims were just caps where the brim wasn't bent yet, glad I didn't make that mistake.

thinking about all black chucks II

probably not

cop

dnc

balze of glorys are great !
def cop

ugly my man

go to a thrift store and buy your favorite hat there you go

Might be considered hypebeast-y but whatever

c/n this hoodie? I'm a man btw

or this ?

>moonrunes