So tell me Veeky Forums, how is it you want people to perceive you with your style...

So tell me Veeky Forums, how is it you want people to perceive you with your style? What do you want to go through people's heads when they see you?

What's your endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gi59RGB7D9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

far from a costume the right things to wear will actually feel normal

i want them to know im better than them.

"Ooo I wanna suck that guy's dick."

lol whos this weird white kid?

That I'm a niccce guy
That I'm a coool dude

Mostly I try to look fashionable and professional. I try to balance those. I'm not sure what goes through peoples heads when they see me, but I hope it helps people at work take me more seriously and women know that I take care of myself.

I kinda wish everyone was fucking terrified of me all the time.

But I just look goofy.

Although once I did manage to scare the shit out of a teenage girl by chasing her and threatening to strangle her.

That felt pretty good.

I R O N I C
R
O
N
I
C

accurate

seek help

It this weirdo Gothic? Why all the black? Did someone die in you family? Are you emo? You are too skinny, why do you wear black?

this is some of the stuff I heard over the years, not that I want people to think hat about me but it happens.

After I get married I will buy myself a traditional slavic hear scarf + white lace dress and count my days until I become a babushka so I kinda have to deal with this opinions for now

I want to look classy in an autistic way

I want to look autistic enough to be edgy, but not enough to completely repulse people.

I want to look good

I don't actually care. That's what I want to convey and what I think.

>ay you got some snow? core
>was off blow last night core

I often get told I resemble some sort of coke addict / band member, I've been referred to as a 'bad boy' but I find that term so fucking cringeworthy it's unreal

I'm fine with the first two comparisons though

I just want to dress like a wholesome American father. The kind I never had. ;_;7
Rustic enough to get things done but modern enough to show I'm not a fucking redneck.
This too.

Why do you let people talk to you like that?

>What do you want to go through people's heads when they see you?
"Nice."

I want people to think I'm super boring, which I am and which they do

youtube.com/watch?v=gi59RGB7D9s

>ohh, nice.
>that looks nice.
>hey lets go fuck somewhere.

Confidence and creativity

i just want people to not write me off as some kind of weirdo loser with one look

not bad answer at all. really not bad

>tfw too poor to afford the clothing i want
>tfw only concern with clothing is that i'll be mistaken for someone i'm NOT when i wear clothing i have to settle for

i just want to wear the clothes i want and i dont really care how people see me once i do 2bdesu

I just want to have my own unique style. Hopefully a qt3 finds it interesting and we have qt bbs. My style is about being carefree- it should feel like a summer in the 1970s everyday.

F R E A K

Thats my goal aesthetic bro

Post somefits or describe how you dress mate

>Whoa what a gruff, masculine, wholesome, conservative man, I wish he'd take me camping with him sometime.

>hey he looks comfy af

You'll never achieve the wholesome American father look if you're not at least somewhat muscular. I don't mean ripped, but you won't look like a strong father figure if you're a skinny skellington.

What kino is this?

"Why the fuck is he dressed like that?"

untill i go 'eh well that was fun' and go onto the next thing

it looks like you listen to grunge rock

I want to impress people while simultaneously deterring them from approaching me

I wanna look like a writer. And also arrogant and timeless

I love Veeky Forums, so mild.

>why is she so meek
>Is she always this quiet?
>Wow, so tall
>You look so dead inside wearing all black
>Are you depressed?

What I'd prefer to hear is
>Cute, innocent, modest!
>Something about my smile
>Professional

In reality I dress like a shut in teenager. But I actually work night shift so I never see the day and have very fair skin. Also I mostly wear darker colours, black being the most used.

'i want people to think im something that i'll never actually attain'

if you aren't the person you want to be, you will never look that way either

>edgy
>she scares me

PLS BE IN OMAHA

elaborate

God I always fall for girls like in OP's pic, it's BULLSHIT!

Omaha, London?

love this girls style. is there a name for it? and can a 5'5 girl pull off an oversized sweater like that?

but by trying to convey that you are caring

I want to dress 75% "casual professional" and 25% novel. I want people to look at me and think "hey, that looks cool, maybe I should try wearing that."

oh shit I'm also the weird coke dealer

I'm down with that! but not down with drugs, those are for losers

"He sure looks like a friendly guy :)"

i want ppl to avoid me

Thanks but I'd rather be able to scare people all on my own instead of having to rely on others to do that.

It's called 'soft grunge' or whatever you wanna call it. Search it up.
And if you're short but got nice skinny legs w a gap, then you can sure as hell pull off those cute bulky sweaters. I wouldn't recommend if you're pretty heavy on the legs tho.

part professor, part punk

chickwithfatlegsanduglybootswearsboyfriendsjacket.jpg

where can i cop a sweatshirt like this

> tall, skinny, always wearing oversized sweaters because it's super cold where i live and those are the only things that keep me warm
> too tired to put together nice fits most mornings so i just look like a typical uni student
> i just want to be able to have the time and energy to wear nice fits that reflect my personality
> tfw i just want to look effay and like i'm an employee at a music store or something cool but i just look like a basic bitch instead ;;

I'm not sure what it is about this photo but I love this look, you're gorgeous

a thrift store, probably. they usually have a ton in the mens section

Tone down those brows holy shit do you work at CVS?

Like it
Fit?

I try to dress approachable and unique, but masculine at the same time. pretty much just try to dress interesting but not turbo tryhard at the same time

Comfortable with myself but not in a slob way

>trying to look professional
that's literally what every basic bitch studying economics says

i yawned reading this

is this your fit? i love it.

Intelligent but not nerdy.

People tell me that I look like a bum because the kind of clothing I like is only available at the thrift store.
t. late80s-early 90s LARPer

Look like a worker. Currently a welder, so I just wear what I need, Carhartt flame retardant jacket, Carhartt work pants, Georgia Boots, and when I'm not wearing a welding mask, it's an old Valvoline hay from my first job in pic

"this guy looks and dresses like a fucking homeless person..but i cant help but want to suck his dick"

you look beautiful ty 4 posting

"definately has had a history of xanax abuse"

you look like my ex deadass wow i miss her :(

my wardrobe is pretty run-of-the-mill and i'm really only an intermittent browser of Veeky Forums. dark jeans, sweaters, band t-shirts.

i'd make some tall babies with you but would probably want to raise them alone without you

idk if thats a compliment or no

"what a fucking weirdo"

Did you mean: Intellectual?

Honestly it's more about how I view myself, I have self esteem issues so I use fashion bullshit and working out to make me feel better about the way I look, so I probably come off as gay/an edgy cunt to most people but I'm slowly becoming more satisfied with the way I look so it's all good

its not about being better than it is holding your own. think of being in a band, if you're better than everyone in it, then find a new band. otherwise you just need to hold your own. do what you do well. there is power in collaboration, domination only serves the interests occasionally

you look like a female sidekick in a cyberpunk novel

pretty cool look imo

>wtf, why is he dressed like a scary slavic homeless bum?

I wear trackpants, worn shoes, white tanktop and a puffy jacket daily.

I want everyone to know exactly how much I hate myself and keep away

I'm to smart to be intellectual

I want people to look at me and say. "hey that man aint no fucking clown, he's not here to entertain me".

Watch My Three Sons

"This guy looks interesting enough to be fun around, but trustworthy enough to make a good student or coworker."

>Hey, I really like that dude's outfit.

I'm a simple man

I want people to feel like if they try and interact with me that I'll treat them like someone else's used Kleenex.

this is my goal too.
too bad i have resting bitch face so people think im serious until we actually talk/hang out

Friends: hey, I like it
Girls: cool. choke me
Boys: edgy
Others: what is his endgame?
Myself: sure, this will make it

I use clothes simply as a means to feel confident. I've had debilitatingly bad self-esteem for years and barely had any friends during that time. That is, until I started putting more focus on my appearance (which happened in correlation with starting my university studies, where a proper dress code suddenly became something important).

Turns out that an embedded feeling of perpetual self-consciousness was the root of it all and that I don't even have assburgers or whatever like I suspected for quite some time. I just felt uncomfortable as fuck in any social situation because I always thought people perceived me negatively, instantly upon seeing me.

So yeah, with the help of clothing, I simply want others to perceive me as someone confident.

Ok this sounded more doom and gloom than I had thought, so I would also like to note that it is going pretty damn great so far since I genuinely feel more confident now that I put actual thought into my appearance, so yeah, the chances of others perceiving me as confident is vastly improved as a result.

Dealing coke and not doing coke is gay as fuck.

I understand you user, I was ultra skelator mode for a while and started lifting and wearing better clothes, now that I know im good looking i domt worry what others think because if they aint mirin, they're probably lesbian

>gets called bad boy
>says drugs are for losers
You're a poser m8

I want people to think I care about what I look like but I dont care about what they think I look like :)

Making money off knock-ass coke fiends and not doing the drug you sell is just common sense lol.