School Shooter General

hey Veeky Forums

i'm going for a school shooter look, and i look for t-shirts with a dark vibe like pic related, or brands like fuckthepopulation

hope u can help me out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q8tyaK_Pct0
holymountainprinting.myshopify.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

School shooters don't listen to black metal, I think. They listen to avenged sevenfold or shit like that

nah man, industrial

Marilyn Manson is the old go to

need more subtle and unknown shit mane, ftp deathtour style

Enfants Riches Déprimes
Pearly Whites
Paradis3

How about And One

youtu.be/Q8tyaK_Pct0

Dye your hair in rainbow colour.

holymountainprinting.myshopify.com/

have a field day

sheesh thx man

ramnstein.

based pearce

school shooters listen to death grips and xxxtentacion now

KMFDM

this

Listen to industrial (KMFDM, Rammstein, Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails etc.) , wear lots of digital camo/military-inspo clothing, dark colours only, and paraboots with white-laces all year.

>white laces
you want OP to die ?

Are you talking about neo-nazi symbolism?

Someone called my fit school shooter. I ain't even in school

w2c jacket/bag?

looks good, but the jeans kinda kill the fit, replace with some cargos...something baggy

kek i wear white laces on my 1490s and no-one gives me shit except some punks might give me a nasty eye.

Thanks. Jacket is a Ten C nastrato parka, bag is a Bagjack little jack.

I am on the lookout for cargoes - anything besides Julius that I should be looking out for? I'm not too sold on cargoes by stone Island or Bernhard willhelm, both of them being straight cut with rather flat cargo pockets. I need to lurk more in milspo, I suppose.

I just got some nike acg cargos that are great, the taper isn't as bad as it looks in model pics, but still a taper

>look up bagjack on grailed
>some nerd is selling an acronym strap set for 200

ugh...fire up the ovens

Thanks for the pointer!

For 200ish you could just buy bagjack on retail. Maybe go one size down from little jack.
The thing is, bagjack isn't really a fashion item, but rather falls into the premium utility category, so grailed might not be a good place to cop

I wear black boots, the right one with a white lace and the left one with a red lace... Am I doing something wrong?

i do it too sometimes.

burzum tee or bust

take notes

>kmfdm t shirt
>camo trousers
>black military boots
>a trench coat
>base ball cap

Im trying to go full elliot rodger core
Prada is a good start idk what else